Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:22 AM

Some Girls Think Boys Should Know What They Are Thinking. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Think Boys Should Know What They Are Thinking. (314 Views)

Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) / If You Are Thinking Of Doing P0RN See My Experience PHOTOS / Some Girls Think We Are Fools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Girls Think Boys Should Know What They Are Thinking. by Muurian: 6:16am On Sep 14, 2020
I don’t know if i am exaggerating this or not, but this is one thing i found to be common with every girl i have known. For some reason, especially if there is enough closeness and affection, i realise that they usually believe that i am expected to know what they’re thinking. Even when they’re not giving the right cues for it, or giving the right cues that can make it possible for you to know what they want or mean exactly.

At an expanded world view, i think it’s same thing that plays out with the wooing stage (of any), that innate (entitlement mentality) that it is the duty of the opposite gender to decode the green lights and make a go for it. But, really? In this century? That’s by the way.

A little internet search though brought the right psychological term that classified such behaviours. According to psychologists, it is termed the “Illusion of Transparency“.

What is Illusion of Transparency? Illusion of transparency is a situation in which we mostly overestimate how other people understand our body behaviours and cues. In other words, we overestimate how the mind of other people work judging from our understanding of how our own mind works.

Most times, some cues are very verbal in nature though not done with words or sound but just other visible cues from behaviours and aversions. This is mostly why someone may be frustrated or angry that you did something which you probably have no idea. Because you have no idea that you committed any wrong, decoding the cues the other person is giving becomes an issue, adding to their frustration. It may also lead to the other partner thinking that you don’t care about their feelings seeing as you don’t seem to get it.

In the other way around, you may be hiding your feelings, emotions or appearances to conceal something you think other people are noticing about you. However, it’s usually the case that other people don’t even care about what is really troubling you, especially if it has something to do with the appearance.

This is the reason why communication is key in every affairs or relationship. Learn to communicate your mind at all times, so that you don’t create unnecessary drama because of avoidable feelings related neglect. There is no X-rays in the market that gives clues to the outlays of thought patterns and thinking processes. undecided

https://uptownerd./2020/09/12/some-girls-think-boys-should-know-what-they-are-thinking/

Re: Some Girls Think Boys Should Know What They Are Thinking. by donbachi(m): 7:07am On Sep 14, 2020
To know what girls are thinking...no try am oo.ur brain go just burst.na nonsense dem dey always think.
Re: Some Girls Think Boys Should Know What They Are Thinking. by Muurian: 7:08am On Sep 14, 2020
donbachi:
To know what girls are thinking...no try am oo.ur brain go just burst.na nonsense dem dey always think.
Hahahaha! Lol

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija's First Runner-up, Dorathy Bachor Rushed To The Hospital / ... / Kill Break-up Pain In 1 Minute When You Do This. Works Like Magic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.