Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,082 members, 7,946,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:22 AM

How Cech And I Attracted, Signed Top Players For Chelsea - Lampard - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Cech And I Attracted, Signed Top Players For Chelsea - Lampard (222 Views)

Liverpool Vs Chelsea: Lampard Reveals How He Will Replace Hazard / Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) / Bayern Leverkusen Mocks Peter Cech After Arsenal 2-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Cech And I Attracted, Signed Top Players For Chelsea - Lampard by WinningGoals10: 6:57am On Sep 14, 2020
Chelsea head coach Frank Lampard, has talked up the method he used, alongside the club’s technical and performance advisor Petr Cech, to attract and sign great players for The Blues ahead of the 2020/2021 season.

Lampard and Cech were both well revered during their active years as professional footballers, and the Chelsea manager says their aura and transfer market skills ensured that they lured some of the best players over to the club.

Chelsea went on a great shopping, spending over £200 million to sign new players. They landed the signatures of two Germany internationals – 21 year old attacking midfielder, Kai Havertz, from Bayer Leverkusen for €80m and Timo Werner, 24, a striker from RB Leipzig for €53m.

Lampard also got Morrocan right-winger Hakim Ziyech, 27, from Ajax for €40m, as well as Ben Chilwell (a left-back), 23, from Leicester City for €50.20m.

Brazilian centre-back, Thiago Silva, 35, earlier joined on a free transfer from Paris Saint-Germain.

Read Full Story Here: https://winninggoals.com.ng/index.php/2020/09/14/how-cech-and-i-attracted-signed-top-players-for-chelsea-lampard/

(1) (Reply)

Mbappe Continues Individual Training Ahead Of Psg's Nice Clash / Are You Looking For A Job Or A Side Hustle?, Then Don't Skip / “mourinho Has Been Key In Me Returning To Tottenham”- BALE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.