Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,846 members, 7,879,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:40 PM

I Would Like INEC To Conduct Free, Fair Elections In Edo :governor Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Would Like INEC To Conduct Free, Fair Elections In Edo :governor Obaseki (142 Views)

Akwa Ibom Elders: INEC Must Be Allowed To Conduct Free And Credible Election / You think Buhari’s Administration Can Deliver free, fair elections? - Al-Jazeera / Why Edo Governor Obaseki Slept At UN Conference – Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Would Like INEC To Conduct Free, Fair Elections In Edo :governor Obaseki by Mixt: 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2020
The candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), within the Edo governorship election, Gov. Godwin Obaseki, on Sunday expressed belief that the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), would conduct free, fair and credible elections in Edo.

Obaseki stated this when he played host to the Senate Committee on (INEC), on a courtesy visit to the govt house in Benin.
https://acrosstheweb.com.ng/i-would-like-inec-to-conduct-free-fair-elections-in-edo-governor-obaseki/

(1) (Reply)

Steer Clear Of Edo Election, HURIWA Tells Buhari / Niger State Commissioner / Osinbajo To Interact With Ghana's Nigerian Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.