Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,841 members, 7,889,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:04 PM

FG Defends Dangote Over Plan To Sell Fuel At International Price - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Defends Dangote Over Plan To Sell Fuel At International Price (4932 Views)

Twitter Escaped Accountability For Long, FG Defends Ban / Kano IPMAN Directs Members To Sell Fuel At ₦150 Per Litre / Fuel Stations Sell Fuel In Daura, Jibiya Border Towns Despite Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Defends Dangote Over Plan To Sell Fuel At International Price by NGpatriot: 6:18am On Sep 15, 2020
[s]
RuudVanNisteroy:

You don't like to communicate with intellectuals.
[/s]

Low IQ ipob troll is the opposite of intellect.

Stick to your ignorant rubbish and roadside conspiracy theory babbles.
Re: FG Defends Dangote Over Plan To Sell Fuel At International Price by NGpatriot: 6:25am On Sep 15, 2020
Btw, the fact that the government made forex available to speed up construction doesn't mean he was given free money, he paid for his forext.

Giving the project every government assistance required was the right and the most responsible thing any government can do and should do, but you backward thinking people think it should be the other way around.

Only shallow minds and ignorant people peddled silly garbage and conspiracy theory rubbish.
Re: FG Defends Dangote Over Plan To Sell Fuel At International Price by Nova1988(m): 9:05am On Sep 15, 2020
Dangote for president grin
Re: FG Defends Dangote Over Plan To Sell Fuel At International Price by DONADAMS(m): 9:28am On Sep 15, 2020
Simplyleo:
Pls is there any oil producing country that sells fuel at international price?

Lets start from there.
exactly!!! nigeria matter taya me i swear!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Defends Dangote Over Plan To Sell Fuel At International Price by Starboytwo(m): 9:59am On Sep 15, 2020
I really enjoyed the discussion from various guys here, it made me understand more and see different angles, however i do have a question? Do we have other guys also building refineries at the moment or planning to build one? It will be great to have 3 or 4 of this large scale refineries in 9ja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Defends Dangote Over Plan To Sell Fuel At International Price by kingjoe(m): 10:25am On Sep 15, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Minor reduction in forex, the government will still buy from him at the international price in US dollars. The only cost savings is the shipping cost.
shipping cost cannot be termed only.most times is takes 40percent of overall cost .so if we remove it .there should be a reduction in price.

Secondly,a swap arrangement can be done.whereby we offer crude oil in exchange to pms.
Re: FG Defends Dangote Over Plan To Sell Fuel At International Price by NGpatriot: 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2020
Starboytwo:
I really enjoyed the discussion from various guys here, it made me understand more and see different angles, however i do have a question? Do we have other guys also building refineries at the moment or planning to build one? It will be great to have 3 or 4 of this large scale refineries in 9ja

BUA Group signs France’s Axens for new refinery project

The new project will go head-to-head with Nigeria's other large scale refinery project, being built by the Dangote Group.

France’s largest hydrocarbons group Axens has won a contract to license key refinery technologies to one of Nigeria’s leading industrial conglomerates, the BUA Group.

For Rabiu, the economics of the project are a ‘no-brainer’: “Nigeria imports 90% of it’s petroleum products. We spend 35% of our foreign exchange on importing petroleum products.”

The new refinery, with a capacity to produce 200,000 barrels per day (bpd), should be operational in 2024.

https://www.theafricareport.com/39924/nigeria-bua-group-signs-frances-axens-for-new-refinery-project/

Others are definitely jumping in with new refineries.

This is what's going to reduce fuel cost, other refineries jumping in to challenge Dangote in the marketplace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Excavates 2015 Tweet Of President Buhari / South East Will Become Ungovernable Territory Soon Control By Warlords - Pics / Youths Asking Why Only Igbos Were Filed Into Almost 100% LP Political Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.