Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,971 members, 7,912,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 12:10 PM

When Is Gov. Wike, Atiku, Obi And The Rest Coming To Campaign For Obaseki? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Is Gov. Wike, Atiku, Obi And The Rest Coming To Campaign For Obaseki? (1143 Views)

2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT / I Picked Who Can Deliver Over Wike – Atiku / Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is Gov. Wike, Atiku, Obi And The Rest Coming To Campaign For Obaseki? by Irijosa777(m): 6:04pm On Sep 14, 2020
Base on the topic, for some time now I have be waiting for Gov. Wike ( the chairman PDP Campaign committee Edo2010) as well as the rest of the South-Sourth Governors to come to Edo state to campaign and rally support for Obaseki, but so far as long to the my of my knowledge Gov. Wike has not make any move as well as the rest governors from the south-south to rally support for Obaseki. (forgive me if I am wrong)
Apart from the former governor of Kano state who came to Edo to rally support for Obaseki who else has come? where is Atiku, obi and co?
Kano State Governor, H.E @GovUmarGanduje who is also the Chairman APC Campaign Committee #Edo2020 and his entourage has come to Edo to do the needful as well as the governor of imo State ( Governor Hope Uzodinma) I have also see Kogi State governor ( Bello) and the rest campaign for APC in Edo.
Believe me, election will not be won on Nairaland, internet, newspaper or telev
ision, the election will be won in Edo state.
In as much as I really want Obaseki to win on Saturday, but if he lose I will congratulate the APC for winning and also commend Obaseki for putting on a good fight
Just my personal opinion, no hatred.

2 Likes

Re: When Is Gov. Wike, Atiku, Obi And The Rest Coming To Campaign For Obaseki? by IamWonderful: 6:05pm On Sep 14, 2020
Wike have ran away

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Is Gov. Wike, Atiku, Obi And The Rest Coming To Campaign For Obaseki? by Newcreature2020(m): 6:05pm On Sep 14, 2020
Politics a game of interest
Re: When Is Gov. Wike, Atiku, Obi And The Rest Coming To Campaign For Obaseki? by Jafar1: 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2020
They are all selfish grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Is Gov. Wike, Atiku, Obi And The Rest Coming To Campaign For Obaseki? by yakubudivine: 6:09pm On Sep 14, 2020
Next week
Re: When Is Gov. Wike, Atiku, Obi And The Rest Coming To Campaign For Obaseki? by Jostoman: 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2020
If you know their number call them and ask them now.
Re: When Is Gov. Wike, Atiku, Obi And The Rest Coming To Campaign For Obaseki? by Irijosa777(m): 6:17pm On Sep 14, 2020
yakubudivine:
Next week
Next week after the election?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Is Gov. Wike, Atiku, Obi And The Rest Coming To Campaign For Obaseki? by Irijosa777(m): 6:18pm On Sep 14, 2020
Jostoman:
If you know their number call them and ask them now.
lolzzzzz
funny you
Re: When Is Gov. Wike, Atiku, Obi And The Rest Coming To Campaign For Obaseki? by helinues: 6:19pm On Sep 14, 2020
Tax collectors no share money reach them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Is Gov. Wike, Atiku, Obi And The Rest Coming To Campaign For Obaseki? by AbamOnyerubi: 6:21pm On Sep 14, 2020
When it comes to campaign rally, give it to APC.

Not only that, even on the election day, dem go full ground.

Everybody for PDP na big man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Is Gov. Wike, Atiku, Obi And The Rest Coming To Campaign For Obaseki? by Irijosa777(m): 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2020
AbamOnyerubi:
When it comes to campaign rally, give it to APC.

Not only that, even on the election day, dem go full ground.

Everybody for PDP na big man.
I totally agree with you, APC is very smart in campaigning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Is Gov. Wike, Atiku, Obi And The Rest Coming To Campaign For Obaseki? by psychalade: 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2020
PDP knows they won't win at the polls, it's the courts they are banking on to help them disqualify apc candidate on technical grounds after the election cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Is Gov. Wike, Atiku, Obi And The Rest Coming To Campaign For Obaseki? by kahal29: 6:45pm On Sep 14, 2020
At the initial stage, Wike was granting interviews and issuing press release on weekly/daily basis, featuring in most TV stations but suddenly he went mute.... What happened I still don't know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Is Gov. Wike, Atiku, Obi And The Rest Coming To Campaign For Obaseki? by Cyberterror: 6:53pm On Sep 14, 2020
They are still waiting for their judge to disqualify Ize Iyamu(that's the only way they can win) but the matter hook the judge for throat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Is Gov. Wike, Atiku, Obi And The Rest Coming To Campaign For Obaseki? by clemsajayi07(m): 7:25pm On Sep 14, 2020
Peter obi and okowa of Delta state were around two week ago,and kwakwaso was also in Benin last week for campaigns........

2 Likes

Re: When Is Gov. Wike, Atiku, Obi And The Rest Coming To Campaign For Obaseki? by reccy(m): 7:51pm On Sep 14, 2020
Do not ask me please. Ah dy quick vex.

For all i know, POI owns that day!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Is Gov. Wike, Atiku, Obi And The Rest Coming To Campaign For Obaseki? by RealEzee(m): 8:11pm On Sep 14, 2020
This post sweet me pass grin
https://www.nairaland.com/6119279/disappointed-beyond-leaps-bounds-ize-iyamus
Disappointed beyond leaps and bounds grin
Re: When Is Gov. Wike, Atiku, Obi And The Rest Coming To Campaign For Obaseki? by simpleseyi: 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2020
They will comes and spend dollars to buy votes on election day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Is Gov. Wike, Atiku, Obi And The Rest Coming To Campaign For Obaseki? by Cajal(m): 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2020
Next week Sunday after the initiation of SIMPLE AGENDA

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Karma Airlines Flight 1984 Is Now Boarding To Ojota / Unreported Case Of Northerners Masaccre In The East / Dele Momodu Instagram Live Interview With Chief Sunday Igboho (VIDEO, PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.