Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,001 members, 7,903,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:21 AM

The Biggest Real Estate Players In Nigeria By Ranking - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Biggest Real Estate Players In Nigeria By Ranking (5061 Views)

Nigeria – China Currency Deal – The Biggest Winners And Losers / GTBank Named ‘Best Bank In Nigeria’ By Euromoney Magazine / The Economic Structure Of Nigeria By Simon Kolawole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Biggest Real Estate Players In Nigeria By Ranking by midastouch: 4:15pm On Jun 21, 2007
Hello People,

I am curious to know what your take will be on which individual is the biggest real estate player in Nigeria.

I stay in FCT and by virture of what I have seen, I believe that in terms of sheer numbers, Nigerians of Eastern estraction are very active players going by the fact that they own 70 percent of houses in the FCT. This fact was collaborated by the erstwhile FCT Minister Nasir El Rufai. But their spread is evenly thin, so I dont think there is any single big player among them in the FCT. You can prove me wrong if you have more facts here!

But when it comes to which individual is the biggest player nation-wide, i'll say its in terms of ranking:

1. Gen. Jerry Useni
2. Turaki
3. Eleganza
4. Tafa Balogun
5. Kanu Nwankwo

, I want to know the biggest player is.

awaiting your active response.
Re: The Biggest Real Estate Players In Nigeria By Ranking by NeuroBoss(m): 8:46pm On Aug 20, 2012
Jimoh Ibrahim is speculated to be the biggest player with his many hotels, office and residential buildings
Re: The Biggest Real Estate Players In Nigeria By Ranking by nuruoniwo(m): 2:55am On Aug 21, 2012
Layelaye,its baba Eleganza father before father has over 600 unit of houses in lagos alone,never borrowed money from bank to build,presently solely building over 35 units of warehouses and 35 residential quarters on 40 hectares of land along lekki- Epe express way in Ibeju,Lagos check this out.That ranking above needs to be rearranged!
Re: The Biggest Real Estate Players In Nigeria By Ranking by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2012
His name is Rasaq Okoya not eleganza
Re: The Biggest Real Estate Players In Nigeria By Ranking by nuruoniwo(m): 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2012
@blink182 the ranking never mentioned his name but his full name is RAO if u but know most popularly known as Eleganza.
Re: The Biggest Real Estate Players In Nigeria By Ranking by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2012
That's true but for clarity sake, eleganza is the name of his company. So that some do not go thinking eleganza is his real name.
Re: The Biggest Real Estate Players In Nigeria By Ranking by sherifos: 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
For the biggest real estate comp., check [url]/real-estate-companies-in-nigeria-the-best-top-ten/[/url]

(1) (Reply)

After 39.6% Growth, Analyst Still Bullish On Nigerian Equities Market / Will Bitcoin replace USD as world currency? / Pension Fund Hits N8.2tr In Q2 2018 With 8.13m Workers – NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.