Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,998 members, 7,886,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:28 PM

Three Tips To Avoid Getting Frustrated On A Monday Morning - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Three Tips To Avoid Getting Frustrated On A Monday Morning (270 Views)

Comedian Washington In Hospital To Avoid Valentine Expenses On Girlfriend (Video / This Little Girl Frustrated Her Uncle and The Uncle Did This (video) / Has The Hot Sun In Nigeria Frustrated You??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three Tips To Avoid Getting Frustrated On A Monday Morning by Debonubia: 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
Monday is unarguably the most dreaded day of the week in Lagos. The only day that comes close to it is Friday evening. But since it’s the start of a new week, I’m here in all of my benevolence to give you three tips to avoid getting frustrated on a Monday morning in Lagos.

1. Wake up early!
My dear, no matter how close to your house your workplace is, so long you will be boarding public transport, please and please, WAKE UP EARLY.

Because ehn… There is a special spirit that roams the roads of Lagos causing traffic for no just reason.

Seriously, how many times have you gotten to a spot and wonder why no one can explain the reason for the long-ass holdup you just experienced?

You see my point?

2. Do not wear anything white

Rain has started falling again and that can only translate to two things in Lagos;
– More traffic
– Muddy roads

In case you haven’t gotten the memo, 90% of Lagos drivers are reckless and most especially so on Monday mornings. They will spray brown water on you without every looking back to say sorry. Don’t even get me started with the bike men.

3. Hold your change
The worst thing that can happen to you on a Monday morning is getting tied to other passengers by your conductor because there’s no change.

No, just imagine that as you approach your bus stop you shout, “Next bus stop wa o, Conductor”, to which the conductor will most likely shout, “I don hear” in response.

Next you say, “Conductor, you never give me my change”. See, I can bet my ex’s September salary that he will ignore you the first time, pretending like he didn’t hear what you just said.

Read more here https://danfoxpress.xyz/three-tips-to-avoid-getting-frustrated-on-a-monday-morning/

(1) (Reply)

See Laycon Manager Who Helped Him To Win / Elvin Mensah's Train Pranks / Funniest Video Of The Day Brodashaggi Injection Is Tablet..try Not To Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.