Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,742 members, 7,885,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:36 PM

Experienced Programmers Help - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Experienced Programmers Help (338 Views)

I Want To Switch Career, Experienced Programmers Get In / Experienced Programmers Please Come In / Programmers Help:python Code To Acess Laptop/desktop Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced Programmers Help by Mike7302: 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2020
Hi programmers,
I want to learn programming myself, but I don't know where to start from and the language to learn first. I have seen lot of programming languages and it's just quite much and confusing. It's just like one should know everything, is it possible?
Experienced programmers please put me through, and please suggest the resources I will need. I only have an Android for now though. I have also learnt the basics of python once.
I am willing to learn. Thanks
Re: Experienced Programmers Help by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 14, 2020
Depend on what you want in life, do you want to be a mobile application developer, webdeveloper, or desktop application? My advice for you is to learn PHP first, before that you must understand html, CSS possibly JavaScript, Op you cannot learn on your own and become perfect look for someone to put you through. Python is very vasatile , with Python you can develop desktop application, web application and mobile application and equally be good at data science that is why you can't learn on own, just visit w3school site and have all tutorials you want. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Experienced Programmers Help by Coder2Client(m): 10:34pm On Sep 14, 2020
supportnija:
Depend on what you want in life, do you want to be a mobile application developer, webdeveloper, or desktop application? My advice for you is to learn PHP first, before that you must understand html, CSS possibly JavaScript, Op you cannot learn on your own and become perfect look for someone to put you through . Python is very vasatile , with Python you can develop desktop application, web application and mobile application and equally be good at data science that is why you can't learn on own, just visit w3school site and have all tutorials you want. God bless Nigeria.

What are you saying?
Re: Experienced Programmers Help by stanliwise(m): 10:57pm On Sep 14, 2020
supportnija:
Depend on what you want in life, do you want to be a mobile application developer, webdeveloper, or desktop application? My advice for you is to learn PHP first, before that you must understand html, CSS possibly JavaScript, Op you cannot learn on your own and become perfect look for someone to put you through. Python is very vasatile , with Python you can develop desktop application, web application and mobile application and equally be good at data science that is why you can't learn on own, just visit w3school site and have all tutorials you want. God bless Nigeria.
You only get paid when you solve problems
Only hobbyist code for fun and learn everything.
Re: Experienced Programmers Help by Najdorf: 6:58am On Sep 15, 2020
Mike7302:
Hi programmers,
I want to learn programming myself, but I don't know where to start from and the language to learn first. I have seen lot of programming languages and it's just quite much and confusing. It's just like one should know everything, is it possible?
Experienced programmers please put me through, and please suggest the resources I will need. I only have an Android for now though. I have also learnt the basics of python once.
I am willing to learn. Thanks
Do you have interest in any particular field? Like web dev, AI/Data Science, game dev e.t.c. If you have one, that can help you decide your first language.

Download Sololearn too. It's a great community for beginners.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

IOS App Attest API: Improved Security For IOS 14 / Programmer And Data Analyst Advice Needed / How To Learn To Code In Python Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.