Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,197 members, 7,913,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 06:00 AM

5 Signs That Lagos Is Not For You - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 5 Signs That Lagos Is Not For You (346 Views)

Flight Time 4rm Abj To Lagos Is 1hr 15 Mins,While 4rm Lagos to Abj is 75 min.Why / 5 Signs That Clearly Shows That Someone Is Pressing Your Mumu Button / Signs That Nigeria Is The Best Place For U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs That Lagos Is Not For You by Debonubia: 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2020
The city of Lay Lay, of Lagos is regarded as the place where you have to wise up else you can be robbed of your arm in broad day light and you wouldn’t notice it until you get home.

However, despite the razzness that Lagos is known for, it is still considered the land of limitless possibilities where anybody can become somebody without the help of everybody.

Lagos is not for the faint-hearted and the daily activities that take place in this wonder city affirm it.

Things like a tricycle rider threatening to crush a trailer if the driver doesn’t leave the road for him; people dancing on the road with a towel strapped to their body in the name of comedy skits; two Police Officers fighting on the express and civilians separating them; a blind beggar telling you that the N100 you gave him is too small and many more gbas gbos.

While some Lagosians are used to the madness, others like me are still struggling to catch on. If you are the same category with me, here are five signs that Lagos is not for you:

You can’t run and jump on a moving bus:

Running is survival skill that every Lagosian MUST have or how do you intend to escape from sudden danger on the busy roads or even catch a bus when you are in a rush to get somewhere and there are a few buses around if you cannot run? I tried it once and I almost broke my spine.

So, if you cannot jump on a moving bus like me, Lasgidi is not your destination city.

If You can’t fight an errant conductor

In this Lagos, quarreling with a bus conductor is inevitable. It must happen somehow and the cause of most passenger-conductor argument is change.

So, what do you do when a conductor tries to intimidate you on top your money? Change it for them of course! Tell him that ogun will kee his papa! Tear your shirt and beat your chest like king kong! You can also break bottle for added effect! Shout at him! You can always treat any injuries you sustain at the chemist shop closest to your house.

Continue Reading on here https://danfoxpress.xyz/5-signs-that-lagos-is-not-for-you/

(1) (Reply)

Ay Wants To Marry Motunde ???? / Way Of A Madman ���� / Friends Bet On Lagos Traffic..very Funny!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.