Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,193 members, 7,880,716 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:02 AM

Kianji Dam Is Fully Operational - Mainstream Energy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kianji Dam Is Fully Operational - Mainstream Energy (22813 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah: Port Harcourt, Warri Refineries To Be Fully Operational In 2024 / Tinubu Is Fully-in-charge Of my Presidential Campaign - Buhari (FULL SPEECH) / Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam Is A Jonathan Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kianji Dam Is Fully Operational - Mainstream Energy by ignis: 7:33am On Sep 15, 2020
Operational on paper.
Re: Kianji Dam Is Fully Operational - Mainstream Energy by winterfell007(m): 7:35am On Sep 15, 2020
SarkinYarki:

Ohhh siemens ? Na I don't think that contract has taken off

It has taken off. The Siemens contract has begun phase one. To be honest, I don't like Buhari because of his nepotism that heightened the division in the nations but I must least commend him for pulling off the Siemens contract. I believe they've got real capabilities to improve our transmission and distribution networks which are the real problems
Re: Kianji Dam Is Fully Operational - Mainstream Energy by Arizonaz: 7:36am On Sep 15, 2020
Is well. I can't wait to see Nigeria having light 24/7
Re: Kianji Dam Is Fully Operational - Mainstream Energy by golddare: 7:37am On Sep 15, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
this is to alert the general public that Kianji Dam is fully operational.

Kindly disregard the rumours all over the social media.

There is no imminent black out as speculated by rumour mongers.

https://twitter.com/Officialmesl/status/1305583469305696257?s=19

In as much as I dont like the social media bill I think something needs to be done on the issues of fake news. Someone needs to face the consequences

1 Like

Re: Kianji Dam Is Fully Operational - Mainstream Energy by Mayng01(m): 7:39am On Sep 15, 2020
It had better be
Re: Kianji Dam Is Fully Operational - Mainstream Energy by sammy7410(m): 7:39am On Sep 15, 2020
cool

Re: Kianji Dam Is Fully Operational - Mainstream Energy by Timekeeper: 7:43am On Sep 15, 2020
We knew it was a rumor but it may happen Sha..

Cox every tin in this country is going abnormal
Re: Kianji Dam Is Fully Operational - Mainstream Energy by jornwhite: 7:43am On Sep 15, 2020
yarimo:
some people won't like this news, no room for them to abuse President BUHARI grin

what do you mean by no room, with the present state of nigeria, there is a million reason in the bank to insult the presidency. things are just going from bad to worst, the only intention these govt has is how to exploit nigerians of there hard earn money. Nothing is working yet the only thing bubu wants to hear is praises ... praises for wattt
Re: Kianji Dam Is Fully Operational - Mainstream Energy by Ambitious21: 7:44am On Sep 15, 2020
CrescentMoon:
Could this be the reason I had a dream that I killed a lot of catfishes judging from the bursted kainji dam?
Guy, killing fish while sleeping is a bad sign.. pls check yourself spiritually..I understand wetin i dey talk..
Re: Kianji Dam Is Fully Operational - Mainstream Energy by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:46am On Sep 15, 2020
LIAR! If it is fully operational how come I dont have have light since the beginning of the month. angry
Re: Kianji Dam Is Fully Operational - Mainstream Energy by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:55am On Sep 15, 2020
MAINSTREAM ENERGY IS LYING!!!

IF IT WAS A RUMOUR, THEN WHY HAVEN'T WE SEEN LIGHT SINCE YESTERDAY?
Re: Kianji Dam Is Fully Operational - Mainstream Energy by simpleseyi: 7:56am On Sep 15, 2020
yarimo:
some people won't like this news, no room for them to abuse President BUHARI grin

But there is room to abuse their useless parents.
Re: Kianji Dam Is Fully Operational - Mainstream Energy by Cestbon29: 8:02am On Sep 15, 2020
Even NEPA offices dey use Gen steady for my side. The distribution companies are shit... Nigeria is a failed state.
Re: Kianji Dam Is Fully Operational - Mainstream Energy by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 15, 2020
Sammy07:

You're from Enugu?
Does AWOL Has meaning in Igbo language?

How does "here in Enugu" translate to me being from Enugu or being Igbo?
Re: Kianji Dam Is Fully Operational - Mainstream Energy by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 15, 2020
winterfell007:

It has taken off. The Siemens contract has begun phase one. To be honest, I don't like Buhari because of his nepotism that heightened the division in the nations but I must least commend him for pulling off the Siemens contract. I believe they've got real capabilities to improve our transmission and distribution networks which are the real problems

Same thing I'm saying.

Recently my only issue with Buhari is not even about Nepotism but his evil agenda to see that Nigeria becomes the Fulani capital of the world. His understanding with fellow Fulanis that Usman Dan Fodio has conquered this territory for them.

Aside this, I like the man's bold steps. His ability to do the things others won't dare dream about as regards economic and fiscal diversification.
Re: Kianji Dam Is Fully Operational - Mainstream Energy by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:14am On Sep 15, 2020
Then why no light for some days??
Re: Kianji Dam Is Fully Operational - Mainstream Energy by ShenTeh(m): 8:26am On Sep 15, 2020
By the way, mods, it is Kainji, not Kianji

1 Like

Re: Kianji Dam Is Fully Operational - Mainstream Energy by Chino4NAUTH: 8:26am On Sep 15, 2020
yarimo:
You're back from your long ban.. Better behave this time around cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.. If not na 50 years ban we go slam you cheesy cheesy
Re: Kianji Dam Is Fully Operational - Mainstream Energy by Ajetech(m): 8:27am On Sep 15, 2020
devlishGINGER:
To that guy up there, Seeing catfish in your dreams is a really bad omen especially if you dreamt it at night

Okay. please safe a soul by let him know the ingredient for the sacrifice. (nkan etutu) Seems you know too much about such dreams
Re: Kianji Dam Is Fully Operational - Mainstream Energy by Kaydans(m): 8:28am On Sep 15, 2020
Blue3k:
It sounded like fake news anyway. Anyone close to the site should post photos or videos for added confirmation either way.

Front page: Lalasticlala mynd44

It's not fake, I have the video.
Re: Kianji Dam Is Fully Operational - Mainstream Energy by Sammy07: 8:33am On Sep 15, 2020
Awol1:

How does "here in Enugu" translate to me being from Enugu or being Igbo?

I only asked a question.
Re: Kianji Dam Is Fully Operational - Mainstream Energy by Sammy07: 8:34am On Sep 15, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Then why no light for some days??

Na your side ONLY
Re: Kianji Dam Is Fully Operational - Mainstream Energy by kayuseful: 8:53am On Sep 15, 2020
winterfell007:

It has taken off. The Siemens contract has begun phase one.
Source?
Do you even know what the deal is about
Re: Kianji Dam Is Fully Operational - Mainstream Energy by marisdgreat(f): 9:06am On Sep 15, 2020
Awol1:

Make I talk true, here in Enugu, I have about 20-22 hours of light these days. And e dey make my small light quick finish as I dey use prepaid.

But the credit shouldn't go completely to Buhari as I feel it is the effect of privatization manifasting. But then again I have to extol Buhari for the Siamese contract. I think those guys are gonna do wonders to our light issues.

Buhari is not completely useless!
I agree wit u here cos I dey also enjoy light for Enugu, even as e dey rain we still get light by now.
042amaka
Re: Kianji Dam Is Fully Operational - Mainstream Energy by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 15, 2020
Sammy07:

I only asked a question.

You didn't phrase it properly; drawing from the body of my comment.

Meanwhile, I'm Igbo. AWOL is my stage name.
Re: Kianji Dam Is Fully Operational - Mainstream Energy by donmik: 9:14am On Sep 15, 2020
Pls, nairaland admin, do something about the frequent fake news being released here.
What l saw last night was just the reverse of this.
Thank you
Re: Kianji Dam Is Fully Operational - Mainstream Energy by donmik: 9:15am On Sep 15, 2020
Nairand admin, pls do something about the fake news spreading here.
I just saw the reverse of this last night.
Re: Kianji Dam Is Fully Operational - Mainstream Energy by uuzba(m): 9:50am On Sep 15, 2020
See it, It's working

Re: Kianji Dam Is Fully Operational - Mainstream Energy by ransomed: 9:51am On Sep 15, 2020
Repair the Navigational lock before it is too late. The seasoned woods are rotten / decayed and they need to be changed as soon as possible. Thomas Langa said it was not part of contractual agreement to repair a veritable safety valve before he left for America.
If disaster happens ,your chairman's son does not have Magic wand to bring life back. I believe you understand perfectly every word of mine.
Thank you.
Re: Kianji Dam Is Fully Operational - Mainstream Energy by bonnyhope: 9:55am On Sep 15, 2020
SarkinYarki:

Siamese?

Seimen
Re: Kianji Dam Is Fully Operational - Mainstream Energy by Babastrong(m): 9:59am On Sep 15, 2020
Where is the boy that posted the fake news?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Cognitive Decline, ASUU’s Misplaced Aggression By Farooq Kperogi / Senate Rejects Aliyu Sa’ida Abubakar As NCC Nominee / Federal Executive Council Meeting Will Not Hold Tomorrow - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.