Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,345 members, 7,881,281 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:47 PM

“I Wish I Could Exist And Have Children Without Menstrual Periods" -Ifu Ennanda - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Wish I Could Exist And Have Children Without Menstrual Periods" -Ifu Ennanda (531 Views)

Ifu Ennanda: “My Plumber's Body Odour Is Killing Me” / Bbnaija Stars, Alex, Ifu Ennanda And Bambam Out To A Movie Premiere / Fans React To Ifu Ennanda Makeup Photos As She Bares Massive Cleavage Alongside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Wish I Could Exist And Have Children Without Menstrual Periods" -Ifu Ennanda by NwekeUG(m): 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2020
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Ifu Ennada took to Instagram to complain about her periods and how it's affecting her life, IgbereTV reports.

The former reality star said her period is "f*cking" her up "mentally, physically and emotionally".

She also complained of a heavy flow which makes her change her menstrual pads 3 times in 5 hours.

She went further to say that she wishes she could exist and have children without these periods. Ifu who revealed that she is angry, also said it’s harder to be a woman than it is to be a man.

“I wish I could exist and have children without these periods. It’s so much harder to be a woman than it is to be a man” she wrote.

See post below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1364641/wish-exist-children-without-menstrual-periods-ifu-ennanda/

Lalasticlala

Re: “I Wish I Could Exist And Have Children Without Menstrual Periods" -Ifu Ennanda by GraGra247(m): 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2020
This silly lady again. First it was her shameless rants about being extremely Hot during lockdown and today its about her again.

How can't a grown lady keep private things private.

Like men should come telling the world about what happens to their d*ck everyday just to entertain??
Re: “I Wish I Could Exist And Have Children Without Menstrual Periods" -Ifu Ennanda by Sunshinegold44: 3:02pm On Sep 15, 2020
Don't mind her write up
Re: “I Wish I Could Exist And Have Children Without Menstrual Periods" -Ifu Ennanda by nifemi25(m): 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2020
Pray to God for menopause...

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Rejoice As Twitter Shuts Out Anti-#endsars Campaigner, Kemi Olunloyo / Craze Clown Breaks Down In Tears As He Survives Deadly Accident(video) / BBNaija Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.