Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,651 members, 7,902,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 07:56 PM

My Horrible Experience With Msport. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Horrible Experience With Msport. (928 Views)

My Horrible Experience At Computer Village / Horrible !!!man's Heart Ripped Out While Alive On Facebook Live Video / #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Horrible Experience With Msport. by bbguy1(m): 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2020
I played an online ticket with one of the sport promoters called "Msport." The Ticket ID is 744469. On this ticket I choose straight winning for either Home team or Away team. Non of my options on this ticket is under or over 2.5. On 14th/Sept/2020 @8:15 was the time for match between Brighton vs Chelsea.

I gave Chelsea winning over Brighton and the odd was 2.08. Six matches have already came through on the ticket before this day of Brighton vs Chelsea match I was having a cashout but I was waiting for Brighton vs Chelsea match to come through before I will cashout.

Few hours to the commencement of the Brighton vs Chelsea match I login to my Msport account but couldn't found my ticket under unsettled ticket. I was problem. All effort to reach their customer Care was futile. Few minutes to the Brighton vs Chelsea match the ticket pop up again. I went through my options on the ticket and my option for Chelsea was still the same.

I quickly took a screen shot of the ticket and copied the Ticket ID. Since Brighton vs Chelsea match was the next upcoming event on the ticket I was waiting and monitoring the match to come through as predicted. Just few minutes after the end of the match between Brighton vs Chelsea that ended 1 : 3 in favor of Chelsea, I quickly refresh my browser to check my cashout on this ticket.

Behold; I couldn't found my ticket again. I tracked the ticket with the ticket ID and I was amazed to saw that, the straight winning option I gave to Chelsea over Brighton has been changed to under 2.5 and I lost the ticket. All attempt to reach their customer care through email, live chat and call was a trash. I uploaded the screen shot of the ticket before the match through email and live chat to Msport and all I got was a #100 compensation for their mistake. Till date that, ticked hasn't been reverse. I caught them red handed with their fraudulent act.

Pls stay away from Msport they are gang of scammers.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience With Msport. by Precious101c: 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2020
Just imagin, all this bookies are confirm criminals. Na so Nairabet void my winning of 1.2million after the match has been concluded.
Re: My Horrible Experience With Msport. by Thomthom(m): 5:27pm On Sep 15, 2020
Precious101c:
Just imagin, all this bookies are confirm criminals. Na so Nairabet void my winning of 1.2million after the match has been concluded.
wow 1.2 mill.. it will be good to screenshot booking in case of incasity
Re: My Horrible Experience With Msport. by Seniorwriter(m): 7:59pm On Sep 15, 2020
bbguy1:
I played an online ticket with one of the sport promoters called "Msport." The Ticket ID is 744469. On this ticket I choose straight winning for either Home team or Away team. Non of my options on this ticket is under or over 2.5. On 14th/Sept/2020 @8:15 was the time for match between Brighton vs Chelsea.

I gave Chelsea winning over Brighton and the odd was 2.08. Six matches have already came through on the ticket before this day of Brighton vs Chelsea match I was having a cashout but I was waiting for Brighton vs Chelsea match to come through before I will cashout.

Few hours to the commencement of the Brighton vs Chelsea match I login to my Msport account but couldn't found my ticket under unsettled ticket. I was problem. All effort to reach their customer Care was futile. Few minutes to the Brighton vs Chelsea match the ticket pop up again. I went through my options on the ticket and my option for Chelsea was still the same.

I quickly took a screen shot of the ticket and copied the Ticket ID. Since Brighton vs Chelsea match was the next upcoming event on the ticket I was waiting and monitoring the match to come through as predicted. Just few minutes after the end of the match between Brighton vs Chelsea that ended 1 : 3 in favor of Chelsea, I quickly refresh my browser to check my cashout on this ticket.

Behold; I couldn't found my ticket again. I tracked the ticket with the ticket ID and I was amazed to saw that, the straight winning option I gave to Chelsea over Brighton has been changed to under 2.5 and I lost the ticket. All attempt to reach their customer care through email, live chat and call was a trash. I uploaded the screen shot of the ticket before the match through email and live chat to Msport and all I got was a #100 compensation for their mistake. Till date that, ticked hasn't been reverse. I caught them red handed with their fraudulent act.

Pls stay away from Msport they are gang of scammers.
Post your screenshot / evidence(s).

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience With Msport. by Uyi213: 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2020
Same Msport again
Re: My Horrible Experience With Msport. by StrikeBack(m): 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2020
Those ones be fraudsters na

Please post screenshot
Re: My Horrible Experience With Msport. by austine4real(m): 9:14pm On Sep 15, 2020
grin grin grin

Scamming scammer

This is why I like playing in the shop
Re: My Horrible Experience With Msport. by Crenzywilliams(m): 9:20pm On Sep 15, 2020
Seniorwriter:

Post your screenshot / evidence(s).
My thoughts exactly.
Re: My Horrible Experience With Msport. by adecz: 9:25pm On Sep 15, 2020
You are a valued customer
so long that you are betting & losing..

Once you begin winning, you become
a suspect & enemy..

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience With Msport. by molbic(m): 9:44pm On Sep 15, 2020
GUY POST YOUR SCREENSHOT OR IDONBILIF

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Wanted Murderer, Cult Suspects, Drug Dealer, Others In Delta(pix) / Can We Call This A Crime Or Incest? / Please Help Me Find My Missing Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.