Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,688 members, 7,921,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:19 AM

"I'm Not Ready For Marriage Anytime Soon"- Kiddwaya Opens Up On Plans With Erica - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm Not Ready For Marriage Anytime Soon"- Kiddwaya Opens Up On Plans With Erica (671 Views)

I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite / Moesha Boduong: 'I Am Young & Not Ready For Marriage' / E-money Exposes Miss Olivia Okibe & Her Partner On Plans To Blackmail Him(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I'm Not Ready For Marriage Anytime Soon"- Kiddwaya Opens Up On Plans With Erica by onyi25(f): 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2020
"I'm Not Ready For Marriage Anytime Soon" - BBNaija Kiddwaya Opens Up On Future Relationship Plans With Erica (Videos)
Ex Big Brother Naija Lockdown housemate, Kiddwaya, has revealed plans for his former love interest, Erica, now that they are both outside the Lockdown house.

In a recent interview with Beat FM, Kiddwaya revealed that he and Erica won't be continuing from where they left off in the Big Brother Naija house.

He further noted that he really likes Erica because she is a wonderful person and he enjoyed his time with her but as far as a relationship is concerned, they are both not going into it at the moment although he would love to work with her in the future.

Talking about the marriage plans between him and Erica that his father planned, Kiddwaya responded that he doesn't know why his dad said it, but he isn't ready for marriage.

See full gist/ watch videos here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/09/im-not-ready-for-marriage-anytime-soon.html

Re: "I'm Not Ready For Marriage Anytime Soon"- Kiddwaya Opens Up On Plans With Erica by omotoniwa(f): 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2020
Used and dump.
Re: "I'm Not Ready For Marriage Anytime Soon"- Kiddwaya Opens Up On Plans With Erica by googlepikins: 5:13pm On Sep 15, 2020
It's funny how Erica and Kiddwaya are trending more than the reminder of the useless show.

KiddRica are out but Na their private matter hungry bloggers wan use trend.

Erica is not talking about marriage neither is Kidd.

Yolobas face your Laycon, leave Erica Ngozi alone. NDI Ara

(1) (Reply)

Warri Boy Don Carry Last – Nigerians React After Neo Washed Vee’s Panties(video) / Zlatan Ibile Acquires Two Pet Crocodiles (video) / #EndSARS Protest: Why Has Buhari Not Spoken To Nigerians – Nse Ikpe-etim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.