Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,048 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:16 PM

Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony (50825 Views)

Mali Terminates All Colonial Treaties With France / US Signs Peace Deal With Afghanistan's Taliban After 18 Years Of War / Ethiopia And Eritrea War Ends As The Two Countries Sign Peace Treaties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Ajenikoko89: 10:55pm On Sep 15, 2020
Jdbrasco2:
You don't understand Trump and deal marking. Bet me in the next 2 or 3 months , Palestinians will run to US to negotiate peace with Israel. Trump just cut off 2 of their allies who supports and fund them. Even Iran will talk peace soon. Its a smart move through the back door from the greatest deal maker ever.
You are very right it more like a deal to spite Iran to negotiating a deal and possibly a peace talk
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by elohim24: 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2020
uncleinans:

You said "unfriendly nations". And you also said "when has UAE and Bahrain ever been at war with Israel?"

People sef. Please only comment when you have something reasonable to say next time.
Unfriendly isn't the same as being at war. Goodnight
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by pacespot(m): 11:05pm On Sep 15, 2020
Another campaign for the election, to appeal to the far right voters.
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by pacespot(m): 11:05pm On Sep 15, 2020
Another campaign for the election, to appeal to the far right voters.

Have they banned tiktok yet in America?
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Kubernetes: 11:05pm On Sep 15, 2020
uncleinans:

People sef......

A racist calling others racist. Show me one person in this world that's not a racist please. It's hypocritical to call someone racist cause you are also a racist.

Concentrate on the message and not the messenger
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by simplesearch: 11:06pm On Sep 15, 2020
It is not about Israel being a Jewish state or not, what's important to note is that they will serve as Gods wall clock till the end of this dispensation. So watch out, don't undermine any event going on there if you truly want to be abreast with what is next in Gods calendar for the world. And truthfully all things are getting set as predicted in the holy scriptures, halting at this time can be very dangerous, if you love your soul surrender it to Jesus fast before that day comes upon you unawares. Shalom!
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by rottennaija(m): 11:06pm On Sep 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
I know alot of people will say those Arab countries are scared to continue the fight with Israel or rather want to make peace with Israel because nobody fights with Israel and comes out victorious......it always end in premium tears.....

But i must say that was then....not now
Even Israel body go tell them if them misbehave

How could it be a peace deal when those countries were not warring each other? And those countries warring are not included in the deal nor were they are the table?
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Kubernetes: 11:09pm On Sep 15, 2020
Gainman:
Lack of history is your main problem

Mr historian,abeg yarn me tori!!
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Kubernetes: 11:11pm On Sep 15, 2020
Gainman:
Same way your type lick Iranian ass.

At least, iranians are Muslims
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by mobi99(m): 11:12pm On Sep 15, 2020
hahahaha,are they tired of fighting that one person that all of them join together but cant do a thing to them.... fiiim from any Arab country now, Israel will turn them to desert
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Terver90: 11:14pm On Sep 15, 2020
Coder2Client:

You talk too much.
I thought you would make sense but turns out to be ignorance that ooze out of your shallow brain.

Tell me the difference between Israeli and Israelite. The Israelite that's oozing out of your brain ends in the Bible. The ones we know are Israelis.

Well, I think you would have been better without the insult, but nevertheless since your strength is in my lapse, I don't build my strength on another's weakness, rather if we help each other, we can be better off, anyway thanks for your perceived correction. I have an advice for you as well, instead of mocking people of their incompleteness, I think a helping hand will be better, doing that, we can attain that cherished/desired society.
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Kubernetes: 11:14pm On Sep 15, 2020
bonnyhope:

And you could not say
God bless Nigeria

lol
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by zimmaking(m): 11:23pm On Sep 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
I follow your post and im happy how God is using you to awaken believers in this end time.With all humility i have deep knowledge in eschatology and signs of end time,but i still learn from you.Since 2018 when Jerusalem became the Capital of Isreal,i began to be more serious spiritually because i know the end is Now.I love trump,but i became suspicious of him.Please note that the Antichrist will be subtle and deceitful to the point that if it were possible the elect will be deceived.Vast majority of people think the Antichrist will be a Democrat,that will promote Homosexual,remove Ten commandment from U.S schools and public places like Obama.NO! Antichrist will show himself like the Angel of Light,deliverance to Isreal,Claim to love God,deceive christians to vote for him.He will likely camouflage in the midst of conservative christian republicans to deceive.Never expect him in the midst of DEMOCRATS to avoid detection.NOW peace agreement is happening now,which was prophesied in the book of Daniel.God is overwhelming us with too much evidence to stay awake,that is a big sign of his MERCY.Do you know Isrealis now call Trump the MESSIAH!What they refused to do when JESUS was on the Earth.He see himself as the king of isreal,messiah,the second coming of GOD. https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1164138795475881986 .I MAY BE WRONG.
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by zimmaking(m): 11:29pm On Sep 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

https://unitedwithisrael.org/new-dawn-israel-signs-peace-treaties-with-arab-states-at-white-house-ceremony/?ios_app=true
[/color]

I follow your post and im happy how God is using you to awaken believers in this end time.With all humility i have deep knowledge in eschatology and signs of end time,but i still learn from you.Since 2018 when Jerusalem became the Capital of Isreal,i began to be more serious spiritually because i know the end is Now.I love trump,but i became suspicious of him.Please note that the Antichrist will be subtle and deceitful to the point that if it were possible the elect will be deceived.Vast majority of people think the Antichrist will be a Democrat,that will promote Homosexual,remove Ten commandment from U.S schools and public places like Obama.NO! Antichrist will show himself like the Angel of Light,deliverance to Isreal,Claim to love God,deceive christians to vote for him.He will likely camouflage in the midst of conservative christian republicans to deceive.Never expect him in the midst of DEMOCRATS to avoid detection.NOW peace agreement is happening now,which was prophesied in the book of Daniel.God is overwhelming us with too much evidence to stay awake,that is a big sign of his MERCY.Do you know Isrealis now call Trump the MESSIAH!What they refused to do when JESUS was on the Earth.He see himself as the king of isreal,messiah,the second coming of GOD. https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1164138795475881986 .I MAY BE WRONG.[color=#006600]
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by eddyslim(m): 11:30pm On Sep 15, 2020
elohim24:
Election tactics by Donald drumpf... when has UAE and Bahrain ever been at war with Israel? The only peace deal that could be big in the middle East is between Israel and Palestine. Bahrain is a peaceful kingdom that United States tried unsuccessfully to dethrone their king in 2011 Arab upsrings. US is the most hypocritical country on earth... their cities are burning while they are negotiating peace deal between unfriendly nations.
Cry me a river
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by OpinionCounts(m): 11:30pm On Sep 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
I know alot of people will say those Arab countries are scared to continue the fight with Israel or rather want to make peace with Israel because nobody fights with Israel and comes out victorious......it always end in premium tears.....

The thing is, whoever declares war against israel automatically declared war against the US, the US has never failed to publicly sound this warning to all nations. Again, some of the most powerful, influential and wealthy lobbyist blocks in the US are Jewish, they have always easily swayed the US government to do their bidding, every country in the middle East knows these facts, that's why they are very cautious in their dealings with Israel, not just for the fear of Israel's obvious superior military weaponry, but because of the fear of it's world super power ally (USA), infact, this is the major reason stopping Iran from attacking Israel. This is why some of this Arab countries are also running to China and Russia to get themselves super power ally backing too that can match the US in the case of an unavoidable confrontation/war with Israel.
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by eddyslim(m): 11:46pm On Sep 15, 2020
DelilahMakinde:
America will be the first to be destroyed.
Daughter of man.
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by IjawAboki007: 11:50pm On Sep 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Iran is their problem my brother.... All this peace deal is see they can get a better balance to attack Iran but them pass them
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by MMXX: 12:05am On Sep 16, 2020
They are slowly pushing for a one world government which in turns spells doom for the world

The end is near people

Give your life to christ and run away from SIN cry

1 Like

Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by eddyslim(m): 12:06am On Sep 16, 2020
tamdun:

Shift abeg, u are the liar, I bet u can't even name 5 nothern Muslim that support bokoharam talk less of Nigeria as whole, we ain't kid u know
Is Boko Haram a Christian agenda? simple question
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by tsagir(m): 12:09am On Sep 16, 2020
WHO CAN TELL ME THE TIME THAT FIGHT OCCUR B/W ISRAEL AND UAE or BAHRAIN ?
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Lukebryan2sure: 12:15am On Sep 16, 2020
Mekudi:
What's happening to cement price, it's 3300 here

Which brand of cement and where r u located
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by KayCee92(m): 12:24am On Sep 16, 2020
elohim24:
Election tactics by Donald drumpf... when has UAE and Bahrain ever been at war with Israel? The only peace deal that could be big in the middle East is between Israel and Palestine. Bahrain is a peaceful kingdom that United States tried unsuccessfully to dethrone their king in 2011 Arab upsrings. US is the most hypocritical country on earth... their cities are burning while they are negotiating peace deal between unfriendly nations.

What of Nigeria that is suing for peace in Mali where a coup recently took place .. Nigeria is in peace?

1 Like

Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by rummmy: 12:47am On Sep 16, 2020
The arab Muslims don't have choice else they will be wiped from the surface of the earth.

1 Like

Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by smallsmall: 12:52am On Sep 16, 2020
It is sad that these Arabs are their own worst enemies! Just see as these UAE and Bahrain SOLD OUT the Palestinians!

Any Peace Treaty that does not give the Palestinians their own Homeland and Country, is a Yahoo-Yahoo Treaty,, the type Donald Trump os noted for.
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by smallsmall: 1:01am On Sep 16, 2020
OpinionCounts:

The thing is, whoever declares war against israel automatically declared war against the US, the US has never failed to publicly sound this warning to all nations. Again, some of the most powerful, influential and wealthy lobbyist blocks in the US are Jewish, they have always easily swayed the US government to do their bidding, every country in the middle East knows these facts, that's why they are very cautious in their dealings with Israel, not just for the fear of Israel's obvious superior military weaponry, but because of the fear of it's world super power ally (USA), infact, this is the major reason stopping Iran from attacking Israel. This is why some of this Arab countries are also running to China and Russia to get themselves super power ally backing too that can match the US in the case of an unavoidable confrontation/war with Israel.

But are you aware that in the last five years alone, Israel has consistently attacked almost all nations in the Middle East, some almost three times within a year? From Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Yemen, Palestinian, Syria, etc.
I dont know why we all cut Israel this unnecessary slack because Israel is the Agrressor in the Middle East, in the last fifty years and should be called and treated so.
Israel wanst to continue oppressing other nations in the Middle East and is desperate to maintian its superior military strength hence always attacking and destroying any developing weapon systems of its neighbours.
That sort of posture is unsustainable and l personally look forward to and wish for a"Balance of Power/Terror" in the Middle East, with Syria or iran developing its own Nuclear Weapons, that is the only thing that will make Israel behave like a decent country and ensure that the Palestinians are treated like humans.

Anytime l say something like this, my Christian brothers are angry and my Muslim brothers are shocked. shocked
But it is the undiluted truth.
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by smallsmall: 1:15am On Sep 16, 2020
elohim24:

Bahrain is actually a "Puppet local Govt" of the US. grin
They are so weak that they cant even ask the US to leave their country. shocked grin
The problem of these Arab countries is that they have OUTSOURCED their security and survival to the US Military so if Trump says "Sign th agreement, l need it to boost my Poll numbers in the coming election", they have no choice than to sign, even if it means nothing to them. grin grin undecided
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Nobody: 1:33am On Sep 16, 2020
yemmywesey:
I think trump is the Messiah the theological books predicted.
Please not the Pussy Grabber
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by OpinionCounts(m): 2:14am On Sep 16, 2020
smallsmall:

But are you aware that in the last five years alone, Israel has consistently attacked almost all nations in the Middle East, some almost three times within a year? From Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Yemen, Palestinian, Syria, etc.
I dont know why we all cut Israel this unnecessary slack because Israel is the Agrressor in the Middle East, in the last fifty years and should be called and treated so.
Israel wanst to continue oppressing other nations in the Middle East and is desperate to maintian its superior military strength hence always attacking and destroying any developing weapon systems of its neighbours.
That sort of posture is unsustainable and l personally look forward to and wish for a"Balance of Power/Terror" in the Middle East, with Syria or iran developing its own Nuclear Weapons, that is the only thing that will make Israel behave like a decent country and ensure that the Palestinians are treated like humans.

Anytime l say something like this, my Christian brothers are angry and my Muslim brothers are shocked. shocked
But it is the undiluted truth.

You do not understand or have the full information of what is happening between Israel and her surrounding neighbors in the middle East, you also have a very deep resentment for Israel, it is very obvious from your one-sided non-factual judgement of events over there, your write-up is a clear testament to these facts and deep down in you, you know it's true.

When a lion roars continuously, it is either presently seeing an adversary or wading of would be adversaries.

The scars on a lions body is a constant reminder and lesson to the cubs on how dangerous the forest is. There are lots of scars on the Jewish nation from past aggressors and this present generation of Jews have learnt a lot from that.

I will rest my case.
Re: Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony by Kubernetes: 2:17am On Sep 16, 2020
chukemmang:

You must be living under the rocks. Which country in that Arab region has more advanced weaponry as Israel? Which of them is more experienced in warfare as Israel? Which of them is more battle hardened than Israel? Which of them is more technologically advanced than Israel?

The peace deal is in favour of those Arab countries, left to Israel and Netanyahu, they will all be wiped off from the surface of the Earth.

Iran is a match to Israel despite Americas campaign and hate to cripple the Iranian economy tru sanctions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee / Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) / Coup In Mali: President And Prime Minister Arrested By The Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.