Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,017 members, 7,933,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:57 AM

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! Rededication Brought About Biz Breakthrough - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! Rededication Brought About Biz Breakthrough (123 Views)

What Jesus Said About Selling Miracle Products e.g. Water, Soap, Perfume(Photos) / "Jesus Is Coming, Repent" Live On Sky Sports News (Photo] / All We Need To Know About Mariners(what Brought About Spiritual Wife&husband) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! Rededication Brought About Biz Breakthrough by WINNERSMOG: 8:43pm On Sep 15, 2020
I started worshipping here last September.

The problem I had with my work was what brought me here, my business slumped and all I did to revamp it was to no avail.

A friend invited me here, telling me that if I joined Winners’ Chapel, I would be a winner.

I decided to be a Winner, so I came here. But all the while, I was still playing with sin.

I came here, and the Bishop said whoever comes here and continues in sin would remain the same.

I caught it and resolved from that day on not to have anything to do with sin again.

I forgot all about sin and changed to the law in the Bible. I read Deuteronomy 28 and started studying it.

I attended last month’s anointing service. After the service, I went to my work place and anointed it.

That very day, a friend came to me and gave me a business trancastion that turned my business around! Before I finished that one, another one came in, and so it has been ever since!

Olaiwola, G. A.

(1) (Reply)

Natural Ways Of Living Best Quality Of Life / Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional 23 September 2020 - Confronting And Conquering / Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional 25 September 2020 - Accessing Divine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.