Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,909 members, 7,976,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 07:32 AM

After 3 Year's Marriage,cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After 3 Year's Marriage,cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset. (972 Views)

Cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset, Her Husband Of 3 Years / Toyin Lawani: "My Friend Influenced My Divorce From My Husband" / Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 3 Year's Marriage,cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset. by correctkidabc(m): 10:55pm On Sep 15, 2020
Popular American Rapper, Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar Popularly known as Cardi B has File for Divorce from her Husband, Ofset Amid Cheating Rumours.

Read more Here:https://www.correctkid.com/after-3-years-marriagecardi-b-files-for-divorce-from-offset/

Re: After 3 Year's Marriage,cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset. by meobizy(f): 11:13pm On Sep 15, 2020
They fit each other. They would work things out eventually.
Re: After 3 Year's Marriage,cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset. by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 16, 2020
You can only take these bitches outta the streets temporarily, hard to take the streets outta them.

Cardi is meant for the streets, the stripper ain't a wife and isn't even fit to be a mother. Thank Jesus, she's got hip hop cheques, lives in a crib with a gate , pays her mama bills and so can afford hundred nannies for kulture.

No matter how rich these hoes become , they don't mind sucking dem pussy niggars dry. She's an artiste and still wants child support when she can comfortably take care of their kid.

I wonder why rich niggars marry hoes like Cardi who've got a reservoir of nudes on the world wide web. Broke niggars like myself have masturbated to her stripper videos a thousand times more than Offset might have bleeped her. Only difference is - he gets to do it physically, with consensus, while the Vaseline crew do it virtually, without consensus.

Don't follow the new normal when choosing a wife but seek a virgin and rupture her hymen if you must marry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 3 Year's Marriage,cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset. by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:24am On Sep 16, 2020
Expecting any other outcome from that marriage would be silly....
Re: After 3 Year's Marriage,cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset. by CAPSLOCKED: 1:16am On Sep 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
Expecting any other outcome from that marriage would be silly....

I ALMOST DROWNED THE DAY I SAW HIM TAKE A KNEEL ON STAGE 3 YEARS AGO BECAUSE I HAD MAD LOVE FOR THE MIGO TRIO SINCE 2010, AND I KNEW HE WAS GOING TO BE MAKING A TERRIBLE MISTAKE WITH THIS ARRANGEMENT.
I WONDER HOW HE WAS THE ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD TO NOT SEE THAT MARRIAGE ISN'T FOR PEOPLE LIKE HIM, WORSE BETWEEN HIM AND HIS CHOICE OF PARTNER.

1 Like

Re: After 3 Year's Marriage,cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset. by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:33am On Sep 16, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I ALMOST DROWNED THE DAY I SAW HIM TAKE A KNEEL ON STAGE 3 YEARS AGO BECAUSE I HAD MAD LOVE FOR THE MIGO TRIO SINCE 2010, AND I KNEW HE WAS GOING TO BE MAKING A TERRIBLE MISTAKE WITH THIS ARRANGEMENT.
I WONDER HOW HE WAS THE ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD TO NOT SEE THAT MARRIAGE ISN'T FOR PEOPLE LIKE HIM, WORSE BETWEEN HIM AND HIS CHOICE OF PARTNER.

That's exactly IT, they are the worst possible partners. Marriage isnt meant for these people.
Re: After 3 Year's Marriage,cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset. by Nobody: 3:35am On Sep 16, 2020
angry
Re: After 3 Year's Marriage,cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset. by Superpower(m): 6:30am On Sep 16, 2020
ethicallyright:
You can only take these bitches outta the streets temporarily, hard to take the streets outta them.

Cardi is meant for the streets, the stripper ain't a wife and isn't even fit to be a mother. Thank Jesus, she's got hip hop cheques, lives in a crib with a gate , pays her mama bills and so can afford hundred nannies for kulture.

No matter how rich these hoes become , they don't mind sucking dem pussy niggars dry. She's an artiste and still wants child support when she can comfortably take care of their kid.

I wonder why rich niggars marry hoes like Cardi who've got a reservoir of nudes on the world wide web. Broke niggars like myself have masturbated to her stripper videos a thousand times more than Offset might have bleeped her. Only difference is - he gets to do it physically, with consensus, while the Vaseline crew do it virtually, without consensus.

Don't follow the new normal when choosing a wife but seek a virgin and rupture her hymen if you must marry

please shut it.Offset cheated on her several times and you want to blame her.you are such a misogynist
Re: After 3 Year's Marriage,cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset. by EmperorMaria: 7:07am On Sep 16, 2020
ethicallyright:
[s]You can only take these bitches outta the streets temporarily, hard to take the streets outta them.

Don't follow the new normal when choosing a wife but seek a virgin and rupture her hymen if you must marry [/s]

U mustn’t comment, especially without usin ur brain
Re: After 3 Year's Marriage,cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset. by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 16, 2020
Superpower:
please shut it.Offset cheated on her several times and you want to blame her.you are such a misogynist
Go do laundry for your bitch,
wash her panties if you wish,
you simp of ages.
Re: After 3 Year's Marriage,cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset. by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 16, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Are you blaming cardi b for offset's fvckery? If he again didn't cheat she probably wouldn't have filled for divorce.

Call a spade a spade, bruv.
Re: After 3 Year's Marriage,cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset. by CAPSLOCKED: 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2020
Elder0001:

Are you blaming cardi b for offset's fvckery? If he again didn't cheat she probably wouldn't have filled for divorce.

Call a spade a spade, bruv.

NOT BLAMING ANYONE BUT HOW MANY MEN CAN LIVE WITH CARDI? AN EX-STRIPPER AND CALL GIRL WHO USED TO DRUG HER CLIENTS AND ELOPE WITH THEIR CASH AND OTHER VALUABLES.
HOW MANY WOMEN CAN LIFE WITH OFFSET? A DRUG ADDICT AND SERIAL WOMANISER IN HIS PRIME?

THE DUO COULD NEVER HAVE WORKED. THEIR COMBINING WAS A SERIOUS MISTAKE THAT MOST CELEBRITIES MAKE. LOOK AT MILLI AND NICKI AND MANY OTHER PERSONALITIES.

1 Like

Re: After 3 Year's Marriage,cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset. by Superpower(m): 7:29pm On Sep 16, 2020
[quote author=ethicallyright post=93972781]
Go do laundry for your bitch,
wash her panties if you wish,
you simp of ages.
[/qduote]Simp?once you guys learn a new word you don't know when to stop.you use that word until it becomes stale.

(1) (Reply)

Nengi Becomes An Actress, Joins THE RATTLE SNAKE Cast (full Video) / If People Died During The #lekkimassacre, Let Their People Speak Out-Omotola / Hilda Dokubo Cried For The Youth Convicted For Willie Amadi Sex Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.