Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,340 members, 7,881,249 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:10 PM

24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria (36758 Views)

The Nigerian Police Force Has Released 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria / 25 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria – Nigeria Police Force / 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by hekkyboi: 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright.... perused through your write up and i must say it is not devoid of intellect.... ogbeni op....i owe you a parcel of weed...that your number 24 na my life be that ...he dey very important to me anyday anytime twice on Wednesday

5)That location own ehnnnn....I nor dey disclose am at all and i still dey use VPN take Change my internet protocol from static to dynamic.... because a static ip can tell your country, area or rather it can tell your longitudinal and latitudinal points

6) you fit assist persons with your phone to make calls but insist say you must hide the number
10) this number ten na im kill those osogbo young niggarrrz....no matter what...park your ride well and align with officers
24) this number 24 dey very important to me...data can never run out of my phone not to talk of credits... I go subscribe empty hen, Airtel and smile....infact my phone nor dey run out of even battery....I dey on generator 24/7...
Plus my ravpower power bank of 20100 mah way dey power my laptop and phones
homeboy hamnar make we rock the boat kwanu
Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by adeniyi65(m): 10:21pm On Sep 16, 2020
Promoter2:
You've not stayed on your own and yet entered trouble before?? grin
I can definitely relate. grin grin the thing dey pain person.
Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by adeniyi65(m): 10:41pm On Sep 16, 2020
Xcelinteriors:
Number 1 is not always true. During the lockdown I went to supervise some of my workers in Landmark building at ikeja GRA. We were there working till 11pm( we didnt know it was already late) so after we finished the installation, I went out to look for cab but couldn't find any. Everywhere was closed. No vehicle was moving at that late hour. I was crying seriously because I dont know what to do. I thought of sleeping in hotel but what about my kids I left at home. I was still on the road thinking of what to do and this man drove past me, he reversed back and ask where am going, I told him the address of my house. This man drove me from ikeja GRA straight down to my house I mean in front of my gate. He did not even ask me my name let alone my phone number. That man was my saviour that night. Bad boys would have rob and rape me. Oga if you are reading this, may almighty God bless you and your household. Your children will find favour wherever they go in Jesus name Amen.
the op is wright about the number one.you can not be question for playing too safe.about the man that help you.he is the real MVP, because he did it at his own risk.

1 Like

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by Flairoqy(m): 10:50pm On Sep 16, 2020
Jazzafizzy:
Lala please I need my ftc bonus . It's long overdue
Good
Front page worthy , this is very educative
Does nairaland give money for FTC?
Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by Exodora: 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2020
popweezy:
Kikikikiki... OP! make I no lie you? Na everybody dey do one of those things you listed. So therefore, everybody is in trouble..
What he is saying is that you should be conscious of your actions

3 Likes

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by ymstar(m): 11:40pm On Sep 16, 2020
Omihanifa:
Don't go to ashewo house angry
Please share your experience, e get reason why I dey ask
Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by ymstar(m): 11:42pm On Sep 16, 2020
Kay25:
The surest way to safety in this country is to be spiritual...out of that forget even as a gentle and easy going man you will sha one way land into trouble ni that's the make up of Nigeria.
Also a good idea

1 Like

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by ymstar(m): 11:49pm On Sep 16, 2020
Sonnobax15:
this guy, your only saving grace na be say nairaland na faceless forum...if not enn,the kind smack down wey EFCC for don give you for even shock devil self....
Leave am nah
Hushpuppi own go b child's play compared to his's
Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by ymstar(m): 11:59pm On Sep 16, 2020
okerekingsley90:
This is actually the first time am commenting on nairaland. Wow such educative content. Thanks for this piece
Some threads are like that, they will just make u comment.

Thank you for commenting.

This is the beginning of many to come

1 Like

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by Jazzafizzy(f): 3:20am On Sep 17, 2020
Flairoqy:

Does nairaland give money for FTC?
No it gives recharge card shocked
Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by Flairoqy(m): 5:20am On Sep 17, 2020
Jazzafizzy:

No it gives recharge card shocked
Can you imagine? No wonder! 6 years on NL and I didn't know FTC has benefits, I just thought people want to drag who comments first.
Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by Jazzafizzy(f): 7:37am On Sep 17, 2020
Flairoqy:
Can you imagine? No wonder! 6 years on NL and I didn't know FTC has benefits, I just thought people want to drag who comments first.
Oky doky! Now you know dear
So now what re you waiting for ? Start rushing every thread now to pick the FTC shocked

2 Likes

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by Bobxin: 1:34pm On Sep 17, 2020
adeniyi65:
the op is wright about the number one.you can not be question for playing too safe.about the man that help you.he is the real MVP, because he did it at his own risk.

Like everyone had said, you two were just lucky, just imagine police questioned you guys, what is the man doing with another man's wife at that time, and what are you woman doing with another man's husband. God was your saving grace.

2 Likes

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by juniorstar(m): 2:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
no dey follow police drag gun!
Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by Flairoqy(m): 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
Jazzafizzy:

Oky doky! Now you know dear
So now what re you waiting for ? Start rushing every thread now to pick the FTC shocked
grin grin you aren't lying
Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2020
Xcelinteriors:
Number 1 is not always true. During the lockdown I went to supervise some of my workers in Landmark building at ikeja GRA. We were there working till 11pm( we didnt know it was already late) so after we finished the installation, I went out to look for cab but couldn't find any. Everywhere was closed. No vehicle was moving at that late hour. I was crying seriously because I dont know what to do. I thought of sleeping in hotel but what about my kids I left at home. I was still on the road thinking of what to do and this man drove past me, he reversed back and ask where am going, I told him the address of my house. This man drove me from ikeja GRA straight down to my house I mean in front of my gate. He did not even ask me my name let alone my phone number. That man was my saviour that night. Bad boys would have rob and rape me. Oga if you are reading this, may almighty God bless you and your household. Your children will find favour wherever they go in Jesus name Amen.

The man is not on Nairaland. An angel drove you home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Arrested In Thailand For Cocaine Production In Their House / Owerri Bank Robbery: Pastor Arrested By Police For Keeping Rifles In Church / Police Raid Initiation Ceremony In Delta; Arrest Scores Of Suspected Cultists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.