Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,638 members, 7,921,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:59 AM

Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos (2295 Views)

US Report On Igbos!!! Not Again / Buhari Declares War On Igbos, Stops Construction Of Second Niger Bridge / My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by OAM4J: 1:34am On Feb 26, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Hhahahahaha, The "Elections"!!! lol. EzeUche didnt even need to campaign too hard for that; he was the front runner from jump! ROFLMAO!!!!

Know what? My sisters even came on and voted FOR me!!! One of them came to me and was like: "Hey, that election u told us about? We went on and voted for u, hopefully u win!!!". I almost fainted! "YOU WASNT SUPPOSED TO VOTE FOR ME, YOU WANT TO VOTE FOR SOME1 OTHER THAN ME!!!". LOL. They thot the point was for me to get as much votes as possible. I guess you just cant take the Ibo out of Ibos; how hard would it have been spending 2 more mins reading the whole shiyyt and figuring out how to cast your vote?!!

We still laugh about that shiyyt till this day.

Thanx to Jah, Ezeuche won tho.

How u doing, Ibo Hitler?

lol grin grin grin

EzeUche_ link=topic=612237.msg7802863#msg7802863 date=1298678519:

Those were the days I only had ONE moniker and could not vote over and over like some people. Or there are just more Yorubas on Nairaland. Either way, the champion I should remain. The Awolowo thread I created did go to well with Yorubas.

hahahahaah grin grin typical naija complains after election; the election was rigged. . . my opponents over-rigged me. . . bla, bla, bla grin

Whatever, you are still the undisputed champion. Long may you reign grin
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by chiogo(f): 2:08am On Feb 26, 2011
OAM4J:

I think I have found my Igbo wife.

Chiogo, will you marry me by 2014. . . citeris paribus? cool
Are you Yoruba? Sorry, my husband has to be Igbo. Igbo Kwenu!! grin

bk.babe97y:

Neither! Knicks a lil bit tho. Matter fact, me and my gal just got us tickets for an upcoming game that cost us a lil under $1600. But I'm going to see "my" team. . . . pssst--- NOT THE KNICKS!!!
Haha, of course not. They suck!! tongue Well, we'll see what my Caramel would bring along with Amare.

bk.babe97y:

Hhahahahaha, The "Elections"!!! lol. EzeUche didnt even need to campaign too hard for that; he was the front runner from jump! ROFLMAO!!!!

Know what? My sisters even came on and voted FOR me!!! One of them came to me and was like: "Hey, that election u told us about? We went on and voted for u, hopefully u win!!!". I almost fainted! "YOU WASNT SUPPOSED TO VOTE FOR ME, YOU WANT TO VOTE FOR SOME1 OTHER THAN ME!!!". LOL. They thot the point was for me to get as much votes as possible. I guess you just cant take the Ibo out of Ibos; how hard would it have been spending 2 more mins reading the whole shiyyt and figuring out how to cast your vote?!!
So, your "sisters" are "Ibos"? Hmm lipsrsealed tongue
I've always suspected you. . . tough love, huh? it's okay, you don't have to admit it. loool
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by bashr4: 2:09am On Feb 26, 2011
chiogo:

Haha, of course not. They suck!! tongue Well, we'll see what my Caramel would bring along with Amare.
So, your "sisters" are "Ibos"? Hmm lipsrsealed tongue
I've always suspected you. . . tough love, huh? it's okay, you don't have to admit it. loool

chiogo dont mind them am igbo and i will marry you.
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by OAM4J: 2:16am On Feb 26, 2011
chiogo:

Yes, I am a Yoruba man, but not an ethnocentric Nigerian. . . so dont break my heart now, lets make a good example of true love and unity that cut across ethnic barriers wink
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by jason123: 2:20am On Feb 26, 2011
OAM4J:

Yes, I am a Yoruba man, but not an ethnocentric Nigerian. . . so dont break my heart now, lets make a good example of true love and unity that cut across ethnic barriers wink

Gbam!!!

chiogo:

Are you Yoruba? Sorry, my husband has to be Igbo. Igbo Kwenu!!  grin
Haha, of course not. They suck!!  tongue Well, we'll see what my Caramel would bring along with Amare.
So, your "sisters" are "Ibos"? Hmm  lipsrsealed tongue

Wetin nau??  angry wink
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by bashr4: 2:25am On Feb 26, 2011
OAM4J:

for where the one obasanjo and other marry wat did we get in return , tribal bashing all over nairaland, heebo here heebo there
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by chiogo(f): 2:27am On Feb 26, 2011
bashr4:

chiogo dont mind them am igbo and i will marry you.
We're 'brother' and 'sister' oo. Abomination!  tongue

OAM4J:

Are you sure? I coulda sworn. . .hmm, if you say so, until I see your ethnocentric comments.  smiley

jason123:

Gbam!!!

Wetin nau??  angry wink
Don't mind me so long as he's fiiiiine, rich(yes, I'm a true Igbo girl), smart, umm caring, funny, and all those other things, I'm all in. So, OAM4J, do you have all these qualities?
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by bkbabe97y(m): 2:27am On Feb 26, 2011
chiogo:

So, your "sisters" are "Ibos"? Hmm  lipsrsealed tongue

You sure are slow! Yeah, my sisters are part Ibo; common knowledge!

I'd die if I was Ibo tho. . . . . .
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by aljharem2: 2:28am On Feb 26, 2011
bashr4:

for where the one obasanjo and other marry wat did we get in return , tribal bashing all over nairaland, heebo here heebo there
bros cheesy all that one na play

you see yoruba here and there

you see northerners here and there as well

but the truth remains we all nigerians and we all love each other,.,.,.,

do you see my point cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy on nairaland all we need to do is respect each other and show more love than animosity smiley smiley cheesy cheesy

we love one another wink
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by bkbabe97y(m): 2:28am On Feb 26, 2011
chiogo:

Don't mind me so long as he's fiiiiine, rich(yes, I'm a true Igbo girl), smart,  umm caring, funny, and all those other things, I'm all in. So, OAM4J, do you have all these qualities?

Do YOU have all those qualities?
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by aljharem2: 2:30am On Feb 26, 2011
chiogo:

Are you sure? I coulda sworn. . .hmm, if you say so, until I see your ethnocentric comments.  smiley
Don't mind me so long as he's fiiiiine, rich(yes, I'm a true Igbo girl), smart, umm caring, funny, and all those other things, I'm all in. So, OAM4J, do you have all these qualities?

i have those qualities so am i in or out of the ran wink
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by EzeUche2(m): 2:30am On Feb 26, 2011
OAM4J:

hahahahaah  grin grin typical naija complains after election; the election was rigged. . . my opponents over-rigged me. . . bla, bla, bla grin

Whatever, you are still the undisputed champion. Long may you reign grin

And just like Nigerian elections, no one finds them credible. The same goes for Nairaland.  grin

Igbo man had to win that election, even though there are more Igbo bashing threads on Nairaland, and the person picked doesn't even create threads.

Well if I get under you Yoruba skin like that, I TAKE THAT AS A BADGE OF HONOR.
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by bashr4: 2:30am On Feb 26, 2011
chiogo:

We're 'brother' and
chiogo link=topic=612237.msg7803098#msg7803098 date=1298683623:

who tell u , we are nation of various tribes that share the same culture and language.
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by chiogo(f): 2:37am On Feb 26, 2011
bk.babe97y:

You sure are slow! Yeah, my sisters are part Ibo; common knowledge!

I'd die if I was Ibo tho. . . . . .
Common knowledge, like you're some type of course of study. Child, please(Ochocinco voice).
Sure, you'd die but don't mind having them as family, makes so much sense.

bk.babe97y:

Do YOU have all those qualities?
Don't worry about me, hun. I'm not seeking MYSELF but I have a right to choose the qualities I fancy in ANOTHER, geddit? grin

alj-harem:

i have those qualities so am i in or out of the ran wink
But you're a "tribalist". embarassed
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by OAM4J: 2:37am On Feb 26, 2011
jason123:

Gbam!!!

Wetin nau??  angry wink

Thanks bro!  wink

chiogo:

I doubt you'll ever read one, I dont judge a race/ethnic by the action of one or few individuals. cool

Don't mind me so long as he's fiiiiine, rich(yes, I'm a true Igbo girl), smart,  umm caring, funny, and all those other things, I'm all in. So, OAM4J, do you have all these qualities?

You've not even mentioned a tithe of my qualities honey  kiss

Where is Nairaland town-crier? let it be announced all over NL, that Chiogo is now betrothed to OAM4J, and any trespasser will be severely dealt with.  grin
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by EzeUche2(m): 2:45am On Feb 26, 2011
God forbid any of these Yoruba get their hands on an Igbo woman.

Always coveting something that does not belong to them. They hate "IGBOS" yet want our women. Our women are IGBO as well.

These negross. . .
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by ekubear1: 2:49am On Feb 26, 2011
Ramon2:

Eku Bear:

It is not a matter of t-it for tat. You have been consistent in your pretense as an unbiased contributor. But anybody who knows how to look deeper than the surface knows you are a dangerous tribalist and a pretender. I have no problem anyone bashing my ethnic group, but do not tell others to mind their business when you do not mind yours.
It is what it is. I'll do exactly as I please, and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Even when you were Dapo Bear, it was glaring how you create or nose into Igbo threads, carrying your nose high up like a failed ostrich.
Err, if you say so.

I know you are either Bolaji Aluko or his son. But that is neither here no there.
Heh. You truly seem to hate Professor Aluko  grin grin grin 100% guaranteed you are one of those nutcases on that forum. Absolutely charming  grin You don't know much it cracks me up. You know we were mocking you guys this past weekend? By "we", I mean me and some other politically inclined folk.

The petition ya'll made was a thing of beauty.
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by chiogo(f): 2:51am On Feb 26, 2011
EzeUche_:

Always coveting something that does not belong to them. They hate "IGBOS" yet want our women. Our women are IGBO as well.

These negross. . .

But you like Yoruba women too.

LOL this is why nairaland ethnocentric banters are funny to me, you're all fake "tribalists".

OAM4J:

Where is Nairaland town-crier? let it be announced all over NL, that Chiogo is now betrothed to OAM4J, and any trespasser will be severely dealt with.  grin
Lol you think this is your village? town-crier indeed!

Ok, I've had enough fun on this thread, good to see the "tribalists" having fun together haha.
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by OAM4J: 2:51am On Feb 26, 2011
EzeUche_:

These negross. . .

Your opinion/POV is not needed.  tongue Have you ever read any comment that depicts hatred from me?

Chiogo and I are the reason why people like you should stop all your ethnocentric comments. Cos some of us find real/true love across those boundaries tongue
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by bkbabe97y(m): 2:53am On Feb 26, 2011
chiogo:

Common knowledge, like you're some type of course of study. Child, please(Ochocinco voice).
Sure, you'd die but don't mind having them as family, makes so much sense.

Maaannn. . . . can u STFU u hunched back binch! Know what, g'head, POST THOSE HORRID PICS OF YOU YOU USED TO DISPLAY BACK IN THE DAYS, PRINCESS FIONNA!!!

You as deceitful as it gets thats why we always went back and forth!

What Ima do, "Maximillian" my sisters just becus they share the same tribe as ur men? By the way I fuxck Ibo hos all day, its the Biafrans (men) I got issues with!

So, say, u give birth to a child, and he when he grows up he ends up love taking it in the but*t what u gone do, kill him cus u hate gays?

We went thru this a thousand times but in ur typical Ibo deceitful nature u stay coming back with the same shiyyt! Probably the kinda attitude the ho in ATL had. . . . .
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by ekubear1: 2:54am On Feb 26, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Neither! Knicks a lil bit tho. Matter fact, me and my gal just got us tickets for an upcoming game that cost us a lil under $1600. But I'm going to see "my" team. . . . pssst--- NOT THE KNICKS!!!

Man, so you are either a Lakers fan I guess? Man if I had Melo + Amare in my city, I'd be watching their games all the time. Now is a good time to hop on that bandwagon. . . they'll be doing big things over the next few years imo.
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by OAM4J: 2:58am On Feb 26, 2011
chiogo:

Lol you think this is your village? town-crier indeed!

Ok, I've had enough fun on this thread, good to see the "tribalists" having fun together haha.

I intend to marry you properly according to my Ndigbo in-laws tradition nao. The town crier must 1st announce our engagement.

Tell my in-laws to send me the engagement list asap, am fast forwarding the marriage, cos I dont trust Ezeuche.
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by SEFAGO(m): 2:59am On Feb 26, 2011
@eku_bear
^^^^ I was going to suggest that right now you should be already getting ready to go the nighclub and party like a rockstar like you claimed.

Ignore the igbo people most dont have game and that is why they spend all time on the internet making hate threads.
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by bkbabe97y(m): 3:00am On Feb 26, 2011
eku_bear:

Man, so[b] you are either a Lakers fan I gues[/b]s? Man if I had Melo + Amare in my city, I'd be watching their games all the time. Now is a good time to hop on that bandwagon. . . they'll be doing big things over the next few years imo.

Lol. Air Ball! Brick! Not a Lakers fan. . . . after the game I'll let you know. For now, dont want no Ibo dudes stalking me to MSG!

Not like theyd let them in anyways!
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by bkbabe97y(m): 3:01am On Feb 26, 2011
SEFAGO:

@eku_bear
^^^^ I was going to suggest that right now you should be already getting ready to go the nighclub and party like a rockstar like you claimed.

Ignore the igbo people most dont have game and that is why they spend all time on the internet making hate threads.

Get ready for the club at 9pm?

Where the Fuxxck u live, Nebraska?!
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by ekubear1: 3:05am On Feb 26, 2011
SEFAGO:

@eku_bear
It is going to be a pretty chill weekend for me I think. . . nothing too special. But I can tell you'll keep hassling me about this for the forseeable future  grin

Not my mental makeup, unfortunately. I'm not good at ignoring people who piss me off.
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by SEFAGO(m): 3:05am On Feb 26, 2011
Get ready for the club at 9pm?

Where the Fuxxck u live, Nebraska?!

Haha No partyville. You got to go and pregame at 9pm and then hit the club at 11pm.

You would not know when you spend all your time on the internet  tongue
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by chiogo(f): 3:06am On Feb 26, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Maaannn. . . . can u STFU u hunched back binch! Know what, g'head, POST THOSE HORRID PICS OF YOU YOU USED TO DISPLAY BACK IN THE DAYS, PRINCESS FIONNA!!!

You as deceitful as it gets thats why we always went back and forth!

What Ima do, "Maximillian" my sisters just becus they share the same tribe as your men? By the way I fuxck Ibo hos all day, its the Biafrans (men) I got issues with!

So, say, u give birth to a child, and he when he grows up he ends up love taking it in the but*t what u gone do, kill him cus u hate gays?

We went thru this a thousand times but in your typical Ibo deceitful nature u stay coming back with the same shiyyt! Probably the kinda attitude the ho in ATL had. . . . .
embarassed .  . . . . . . . .

Note to self: Need to discover the diagnosis for this here disorder in the future. VERY IMPORTANT!

Ok, let me find a frat partyin my room to go to before SEFAGO thinks I have no life too.  undecided
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by bkbabe97y(m): 3:08am On Feb 26, 2011
SEFAGO:

Haha No partyville. You got to go and pregame at 9pm and then hit the club at 11pm.

You would not know when you spend all your time on the internet
 tongue

Hahahahaha. Yeah, right! Dude, Im rarely ever on here anymore. Just drop by with some grenades for my Ibo brothers' mental and bizzounce. . . .

11 pm is still too early to hit the club. 2am or nothing, u feel me?
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by ekubear1: 3:09am On Feb 26, 2011
SEFAGO:

You would not know when you spend all your time on the internet  tongue

Dude, if you start at 9pm, then that is pretty much 9pm-3 or 4am on party stuff. Not an efficient use of time. Take a few shots at 11pm, be there by 11:30, then you are good to go  grin
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by bkbabe97y(m): 3:10am On Feb 26, 2011
eku_bear:

Dude, if you start at 9pm, then that is pretty much 9pm-3 or 4am on party stuff. Not an efficient use of time. Take a few shots at 11pm, be there by 11:30, then you are good to go  grin

Wow! Amateurs!

Gotta teach these fuxxcking kids everything.
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by ekubear1: 3:15am On Feb 26, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Wow! Amateurs!

Gotta teach these fuxxcking kids everything.

Don't mind him. Very clever in certain areas, but deficient in others  lipsrsealed Oh well, we shall excuse him due to his extreme youth  grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genocide: More Knocks For Awolowo By Respected Yoruba Elder Statesman. Must Read / Lagos May Buy Up Igbo Land / Can All These Be True: Fashola/tinubu’s Massive Looting Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.