Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,845 members, 7,872,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:21 PM

Only Edo People Can Decide Who Governs Them— Oyegun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Edo People Can Decide Who Governs Them— Oyegun (275 Views)

Abba Kyari's Extradition: Only Court Can Decide - AG, Malami / Tanko Yakassai: Only The Court Can Decide Nnamdi Kanu’s Fate / Tinubu Wins As Oyegun Formally Withdraws From APC Chairmanship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Edo People Can Decide Who Governs Them— Oyegun by Trumpcard05: 7:12am On Sep 16, 2020
FORMER National Chairman of the APC, Chief John Odigie – Oyegun has denied issuing any statement, verbal or written on the fortunes of the APC or any other party in weekend’s governorship election in the state.

The ex-governor of Edo State, in a statement, yesterday, described the purported statement credited to him in the social media as disgusting, insisting that it could have originated from sick minds and desperate people of criminal orientation.

He said: “My views and statements on the Edo political situation has been consistent.

“I strongly advised against the mistreatment of Godwin Nogheghase Obaseki by the late unlamented National Working Committee, NWC, of the APC and his subsequent forced exit from the APC.

“Governor Obaseki stood bravely for the dignity and the pride of his people and in the process, suffered unacceptable indignities.

In the matter of who governs Edo State, the people are sovereign and no individual or group, whatever their status, can decide on their behalf.

“I stand with the Edo people and urge them to come out massively to exercise their democratic rights.

“They should vote for good governance, common decency, principled leadership especially in the political arena and the protection of their vital democratic rights.

”They should by their votes, make clear that it is their rights to choose their governor and nobody else. There is no room for fence-sitters.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/edo-people-can-decide-who-governs-them-oyegun/
Re: Only Edo People Can Decide Who Governs Them— Oyegun by Brandstudio01: 7:15am On Sep 16, 2020
This Edo election Result is making sense

Edo Election Result everywhere.
Mama Edo election Result, papa Edo election, mama Edo election Result, gate men Edo election result, even the 6 year old.
Na Wa Ooo

Abeg while on that people, I will Design a Professional Logo or Letterhead for your product or Business for 2k Only. See my profile for my info please

2 Likes

Re: Only Edo People Can Decide Who Governs Them— Oyegun by Kriss216: 7:16am On Sep 16, 2020
Obaseki is our Governor and there's nothing a brown teeth, drug baron, crook, short man will do about that.

God bless Edo
God bless Obaseki

Shame on Ambode!

2 Likes

Re: Only Edo People Can Decide Who Governs Them— Oyegun by simpleseyi: 7:19am On Sep 16, 2020
Tinubu and Oshiomhole retired this old fool who ganged up with Saraki and 45 other miscreant Senators to sabotage their own party.

No of the 46 internal enemies returned to the Senate. Sheu Sani is now a Blogger, Dino Melaye has gone to Nollywood where he actually belongs. And for Oyegun, may we not be forgotten while still alive.
Re: Only Edo People Can Decide Who Governs Them— Oyegun by Kriss216: 7:21am On Sep 16, 2020
simpleseyi:
Tinubu and Oshiomhole retired this old fool who ganged up with Saraki and 45 other miscreant Senators to sabotage their own party.

No of the 46 internal enemies returned to the Senate
Obaseki made the two old fools you mentioned Internal displaced politicians.

3 Likes

Re: Only Edo People Can Decide Who Governs Them— Oyegun by SpecTTraP: 7:36am On Sep 16, 2020
Ok
Re: Only Edo People Can Decide Who Governs Them— Oyegun by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 16, 2020
No truer words have been said
Not even a gworo rotten bullion van thief and his ass lickers
Re: Only Edo People Can Decide Who Governs Them— Oyegun by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 16, 2020
simpleseyi:

No of the 46 internal enemies returned to the Senate. Sheu Sani is now a Blogger, Dino Melaye has gone to Nollywood where he actually belongs. And for Oyegun, may we not be forgotten while still alive.
These men you mentioned have paid their dues
Can you tell us what your father ever became?
Re: Only Edo People Can Decide Who Governs Them— Oyegun by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:46am On Sep 16, 2020
Edo election will be tough and bloody. I see APC deploying their whole rigging template with the help of federal might into this election.
Re: Only Edo People Can Decide Who Governs Them— Oyegun by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 16, 2020
When you reach certain age, you tell the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Ondo 2020: Man Rejects PDP Offer To Work As Campaign Committee For Youth / I Want To See Democratic Standards Raised In Nigeria - Buhari / Victory Of Obaseki Couldn’t Have Been Possible Without This Man. Do You Agree ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.