Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,887 members, 7,942,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:59 AM

Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre (33146 Views)

Timipre Sylva: Petrol Queues To Remain Until Full Deregulation / Timipre Sylva: Petrol Subsidy Will Soon Be Removed / David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre by OpinionCounts(m): 10:24am On Sep 16, 2020
...I'll repeat what I've always said..."Animals should never be allowed to govern Humans" it's an error...
Re: Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre by Vivian16: 10:24am On Sep 16, 2020
our darling daddy crew over to you
Re: Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:25am On Sep 16, 2020
Sai baba, Sai baba, Sai baba.
Re: Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre by 2tpick: 10:26am On Sep 16, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Oya supporters club please over to you.
My only joy is that we are in together.

And I wish this will continue for the next 70 years, to help you tell your unborn kids how you made life earlier for them due to religious and ethnic intolerance

Abeg jare , I will Design a Professional Logo for your product or Business for 2k Only.
Bros you underestimate "those set of people". People that voted him in TWICE lack the moral uprightness and would twist history by telling their unborn kids in 70 years time how they suffered just to make sure this regime did not come to power.

1 Like

Re: Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre by elisho: 10:26am On Sep 16, 2020
no you should let it be the same price with the dollar oga .
Re: Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre by stickle(m): 10:30am On Sep 16, 2020
What are they waiting for. Bring if on.
What is the meaning of ' if fully deregulated'.
God pass u people
Re: Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre by Misterone: 10:33am On Sep 16, 2020
Brandstudio01:

And I wish this will continue for the next 70 years,to help you tell your unborn kids how you made life earlier for them due to religious and ethnic intolerance

Abeg jare , I will Design a Professional Logo for your product or Business for 2k Only.
lets face reality. No government, PDP, APC or whatever can bring down the price of pms to less than #150. It is a global thing. price will always rise. The value of 1 dollar in 2010 is far more than the value in 2020. All currencies depreciate with time.

1 Like

Re: Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre by Misterone: 10:35am On Sep 16, 2020
2tpick:

Bros you underestimate "those set of people". People that voted him in TWICE lack the moral uprightness and would twist history by telling their unborn kids in 70 years time how they suffered just to make sure this regime did not come to power.
Trasssssh!
Re: Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre by Misterone: 10:38am On Sep 16, 2020
naira123:
Nigeria is not working and Nigeria CANNOT work. Anyone still supporting or believing in one Nigeria then that person is either benefitting from the corrupt system or he's ignorrant of reality.

Open your eyes, this people are evil and only meant well for their selfish interest and their families.

Oh Israel to your tents.....THE BETTER FOR EVERYONE TO LISTEN TO NNADI KANU THE BETTER FOR EVERYONE
IPOB wailer spotted.
Re: Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre by Comedian2019: 10:55am On Sep 16, 2020
Party of deceivers don finish naija
...and mumu people still dey follow Oshio for Edo.
Una mumu na original follow come grin

Re: Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre by Comedian2019: 10:57am On Sep 16, 2020
Misterone:
lets face reality. No government, PDP, APC or whatever can bring down the price of pms to less than #150. It is a global thing. price will always rise. The value of 1 dollar in 2010 is far more than the value in 2020. All currencies depreciate with time.
With the right policies, the Naira can be strengthened and fuel price would reduce.

1 Like

Re: Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre by eddyslim(m): 10:57am On Sep 16, 2020
Where is that rotten meat seller?
Re: Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre by Buksaylor: 11:13am On Sep 16, 2020
SpecTTraP:
Lol. Fuel price is tilting towards N300 like it or leave it.

If you don't buy it Abuja...your mother or father will buy at 181.Ndi Ara!
Re: Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre by Playermayweda(m): 11:21am On Sep 16, 2020
Nigeria can't work under this current government
Re: Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre by jamiuazeez(m): 11:44am On Sep 16, 2020
this Man want everyone died b4 his time. Rest in Pieces 9ja.
Re: Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre by AerialMapper: 11:47am On Sep 16, 2020
LOL

No oooh...it should be 500
Re: Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre by MarketDispatch: 11:58am On Sep 16, 2020
Islie:

TRIBUNE

These people talk like Nigeria does not have 4 refineries.

If the refineries we have are underperforming. It is time for President Buhari to change the head with the current Customs DG or current Jamb Registrar.

Our 4 refineries will come back to life.

Re: Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2020
Abeg where i fit buy bicycle
Re: Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre by yaki84: 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2020
paulolee:
just inagine, the same people dt protested and didnt agree with GEJ #145, the same people dt promised to make it just #45 per liter..
pls APC we all know we av been scammed, dnt keep reminding us about our mistakes because u are making the masses looks like a fool by purnishing us for voting u in..
my timipre i think that #185 is too small, u guys should make the pump price #387 per litter so we know that fuel is now $1...
Gej period crude price was 140$ per barrel and fuel was pegged at 145naira per litre.
Here we r talking of a commodity that is almost being sold for free but one of its factors is selling on a ghost mode in Nigeria.
Re: Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre by idafa2018: 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2020
This is the worst government ever,a scam
Re: Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre by armadeo(m): 12:18pm On Sep 16, 2020
SpecTTraP:
Lol. Fuel price is tilting towards N300 like it or leave it.

YOU ASKED FOR CHANGE, NOW YOU HAVE CHANGE.

I expect roughly 250 for stability.

Any how we go tough am

1 Like

Re: Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre by jaydor: 12:27pm On Sep 16, 2020
Please where are the occupy Nigeria buffons! is the current hardship not reason enough to occupy? oo! sorry, they are on the fat side of the divide.

1 Like

Re: Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre by PitexyBaba(m): 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2020
Islie:

TRIBUNE

God!
Why am I in this country??

Money is not in circulation, yet they are increasing the tariff......
When will 2023 reach?
Re: Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre by Deepthoughts: 12:41pm On Sep 16, 2020
Islie:

TRIBUNE
Hahahahaaaaah Apc!,is this not a cunning way of still claiming subsidy payment after the fraudulent deregulation?,if you now ask sylva to compare the national minimum wage of Nigeria with those same African countries now he will become dumb,imagiy the comparison when those countries produced little or no crude oil at all!Apc are just a bunch of devilish deceitful hypocrites.
Re: Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre by ochibaoda: 12:53pm On Sep 16, 2020
So what stop the federal government from building new refineries if the old ones are no longer functioning. Entering useless and clueless contract with China for projects that has little impact on the masses where as our major source of forex earning is abandon. Continue to import refine product and pass the cost to Nigerians. Useless argument
Re: Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre by ignis: 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2020
Let it be #500 / Litre
Re: Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre by Preator: 1:00pm On Sep 16, 2020
Well, I guess we all deserve this
Re: Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre by yaki84: 1:14pm On Sep 16, 2020
Openbusiness:

shocked ARE YOU SEEING WHAT AM SEEING my Fellow Nigerians The people with conscience, integrity and sense, EXCLUDING the Buhari is their Darling Daddy pipu)

N10.413 trillion subsidy was paid between 2006 and 2019
2006 to 2019 = 14 years
Buhari regime started 2015
2006 to 2016 = 11 years
2016 to 2019 = 3 years
In 3 years Buhari spent N2.2 trillion on subsidy = 0.73 trillion per year
In 11 years, Other PDP governments combined 10 years + 1 year Buhari spent about N8 trillion on subsidy = 0.72

Yet Buhari claims he deregulated and shot fuel price from N97 to 160. Yet he has been paying just about the same amount for Subsidy that all the previous PDP Governments paid and sold fuel far less, almost by double. Can you see that BUHARI REGIME IS A SCAM shocked sad

Buhari and apc knows that they have fools as supporters, hence they get away with all these day light robbery.
They know enlightened Nigerians don't vote so they can do any how and still expect high votes during elections cos their illiterate voters are roaming the bush look g for prey.
Anybody that voted buhari after that election debate and believes he is educated needs to reexamine his certificate.
Re: Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre by Chidecmail: 1:41pm On Sep 16, 2020
Islie:

TRIBUNE
Am expecting those patriotic zombies including the professor that ate amala and ewedu at tinubu's triangle in 2015 to return to base cause party don start.
Re: Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre by proclinician: 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2020
Misterone:
IPOB wailer spotted.

Is IPOB your problem a$$hole?

1 Like

Re: Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 16, 2020
Brandstudio01:

And I wish this will continue for the next 70 years,to help you tell your unborn kids how you made life earlier for them due to religious and ethnic intolerance

We die there together...
Re: Timipre Sylva: Petrol Price Should Be N181 Per Litre by Miracle1991: 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2020
Just make it 1000 so you can finish paying for your Dubai house.we are waiting to see what you will do for Nigerians with the trillions of naira that you will make for removing the subsidy.
Criminals everywere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi / Tinubu Orders Withdrawal Of 24-Year-Old Kashim’s Nomination As FERMA Chairman / How We Rigged Anambra Election For Soludo – Man Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.