Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,143 members, 7,890,858 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:10 PM

I Have Been Scammed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have Been Scammed (1040 Views)

URGENT!!! Was I Scammed??? / I Think Ive Been Scammed! / I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Scammed by tgurl2: 7:43pm On Feb 25, 2011
PLEASE HELP ME OUT, 35K FROM A LIBERTY SELLER CALLED MIDDLEMIC

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=617208;sa=showPosts

HELP ME FROM THIS DUDE,
Re: I Have Been Scammed by Esxchange: 10:30pm On Feb 25, 2011
You sent such amount of money to unknown person , it seems someone has reported this same guy as scammer, u still went ahead and make payment into his account Anyway sorry bro .

Check this thread : https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-606794.0.html
Re: I Have Been Scammed by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2011
@ex you are the scammer
Re: I Have Been Scammed by Esxchange: 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2011
jayon:

@ex you are the scammer

Hey jayon , how do u mean ? did he tell u he sent the money into my account ? I guess u re sick .
Re: I Have Been Scammed by starman1: 11:56am On Feb 28, 2011
SORRY BRO. LAGOS IS A BIG PLACE YOU CANT FIND HIM.
Re: I Have Been Scammed by saridonp2: 9:18pm On Feb 28, 2011
Do you have the account information of the guy,you will need to start your investigation from there.
Re: I Have Been Scammed by IVORY2009(m): 7:28am On Mar 01, 2011
Kindly scan and attached the payment teller here so I can help u out!
Re: I Have Been Scammed by mfaith(f): 12:22pm On Mar 01, 2011
IF I AM TO ADVISE YOU,AS A VERY WISE INTERNET BUSINESS PERSON,FORGET ABOUT THE MONEY BECAUSE ITS YOU PRICE TO GAIN EXPERIENCE,I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED UP TO N145,000 BEFORE,BUT THANKS TODAY,IT MADE ME WISE AND NOW FACED WITH REALITIES OF LIFE.BUT SORRY YOU LOST YOUR MONEY FOR EXPERIENCE.DON T CRY,EVERY DISAPPOINTMENT IS A BLESSING,YOU NEVER CAN TELL WHAT GOD HAVE IN PLAN FOR YOU.GO AHEAD WITH LIFE AGAIN.
Re: I Have Been Scammed by saridonp2: 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2011
@mfaith You are a bad person and you might be the scammer in disguise.@OP,I will advice you to post the teller on nairaland so that people can dig information of the scammer for you.You didnt invite the scammer to scam you so you cant pay for such horrible experience.
Re: I Have Been Scammed by arthur2k5: 7:13pm On Mar 02, 2011
Learn How to Invest and work for your Self Online, I think www.incomestabilityinc.com will teach u all u need to know about That, Mind you Its all Free!!!!!!!! Pls Contact them for more Information on their Free Products (incomestability@yahoo.com)or also Download from the site above, Thanks
Re: I Have Been Scammed by saridonp2: 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2011
@Tgurl,You should publish the information of the scammer here so that we can help you to trace the punk or have you settled with him?
Re: I Have Been Scammed by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 02, 2011
mfaith:

IF I AM TO ADVISE YOU,AS A VERY WISE INTERNET BUSINESS PERSON,FORGET ABOUT THE MONEY BECAUSE ITS YOU PRICE TO GAIN EXPERIENCE,I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED UP TO N145,000 BEFORE,BUT THANKS TODAY,IT MADE ME WISE AND NOW FACED WITH REALITIES OF LIFE.BUT SORRY YOU LOST YOUR MONEY FOR EXPERIENCE.DON T CRY,EVERY DISAPPOINTMENT IS A BLESSING,YOU NEVER CAN TELL WHAT GOD HAVE IN PLAN FOR YOU.GO AHEAD WITH LIFE AGAIN.

Only one post
Re: I Have Been Scammed by saridonp2: 5:31pm On Mar 03, 2011
@Petalling,That post is suspicious and seems to be from the guy who scammed the poster,if not what kind of advice is that?
Re: I Have Been Scammed by tgurl2: 2:22pm On Apr 04, 2011
please house this is the teller lipsrsealed undecided sad cry

Re: I Have Been Scammed by rolexx: 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2011
Tgurl, Sorry about your experience. It's one of those things when it comes to online stuffs. If it happens with people you meet one on one, how much more the internet.
MY ADVICE: Write another post seeking help from anyone who works in GTBank. When you get such individual, do all you can to get him/her help you with the account information especially registered/residential address and the owner's name. That way, you are a step closer to getting him because no bank will give you their customers' info.
Meanwhile, "look before leap" next time. Also let Nairalanders know your steps am sure, good people on this site will join to help you out. Like saridon_P said, publish his details and watch his ass trashed,
Re: I Have Been Scammed by Redstone(m): 12:02am On Apr 07, 2011
The best thing to do is to report to GTbank about the fraudulent and narrate the incidence and let the bank invite the account holder for a meeting to clear himself at the bank premises, if the account holder is found wanting, he should be handed over to the police for proper investigation and prosecution. It is simple, but if the bank refuses to do so, the it means that the bank is aiding and abetting fraud in Nigeria and should be reported to CBN.
Re: I Have Been Scammed by LesbianBoy(m): 3:29am On Apr 07, 2011
@all mfaith is the scammer is it not obvious, he was not smart enuff to even increase his post to atleast 20 or 30 so ppl will believe he is just one of the concerned nairalanders giving advice! Though he has 5 posts(as at the time of replying to dis thread) but when petalling quoted him he had only one post and he his giving that kind of advice how come if u all put 2 and 2 together u all will see mfaith is the scammer d opener is toking about with a different ID angry

(1) (Reply)

Agencies That Advertise For Mouka Foam and PZ / Block And Brick Making Machine For Sale / Make Money With Peace Of Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.