Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,488 members, 7,895,079 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 09:27 PM

Buhari Will Reduce Petrol Price To ₦40/L - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Reduce Petrol Price To ₦40/L (335 Views)

Local Refining Will Reduce Petrol Price By N70/ltr – Marketers / NNPC: Subsidy Removal To Reduce Petrol Consumption By 30% / FG To Reduce Petrol Price To ₦130 From ₦145 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Will Reduce Petrol Price To ₦40/L by Benjaminnx(m): 8:27am On Sep 16, 2020
FORMER Minister of Petroleum and Energy, Prof. Tamunoemi David-West, said that Nigerians should expect sharp drop by petrol price from the present N87 to about N40 per litre, saying, “the president-elect, Gen. Mohammed Buhari, will reduce the fuel pump price to N40 per litre.”
The former minister argued that Nigeria produces many barrels of petroleum daily, and if properly harnessed will boost the performance of the industry.
His words: “I want to assure you that by the time he takes over, petrol are going to be dispensed at N40 per litre. this is often possible and he has the credibility to form it work.
The major assignment of the president-elect when he's eventually inaugurated is to revive confidence to the industry.
He noted that the president-elect is conversant in the petroleum industry, adding that he's a simple person who has respect for democratic principles.
“As military head of state, he addressed the Federal council with the tenets of democracy. Buhari will build new refineries to form petroleum products available for the masses. No responsible government will allow the masses to suffer.
Check out the rest on ;
https://clitnets.com/newscon.php?id=43

Re: Buhari Will Reduce Petrol Price To ₦40/L by ebuka440: 10:10am On Sep 16, 2020
That was the fake promises made to Nigerians. They were so desperate to take over power from Jonathan which they later succeeded but disappointed Nigerians with fake promises.

I thank God that those that voted for them shares major part of our sufferings now. Those that voted for APC shall ask God for forgiveness because they someone that doesn't even have a W.A.E.C certificate into power.

Ntoor!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Reduce Petrol Price To ₦40/L by Karlovich: 10:11am On Sep 16, 2020
This can only happen in vulturebbqgrills dream
Re: Buhari Will Reduce Petrol Price To ₦40/L by SaiOba: 10:27am On Sep 16, 2020
I jus dey laff as I see the headline...
Re: Buhari Will Reduce Petrol Price To ₦40/L by WorkTheTalk(m): 10:29am On Sep 16, 2020
Our now dear President Buhari in 2012, remember?
Re: Buhari Will Reduce Petrol Price To ₦40/L by BlackfireX: 11:31am On Sep 16, 2020
Buhari is still better than jona and obj

(1) (Reply)

Edo Election: If INEC Declares Obaseki The Winner I Won’t Be Shocked – APC Chief / Ondo 2020:jegede,ajayi's Ambition Divides PDP Governors As Obasanjo Meets Mimiko / Exclusive: Trump Says He And First Lady Have Tested Positive For COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.