Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,388 members, 7,944,004 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:53 AM

D'banj Celebrates His Son On His 1st Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Celebrates His Son On His 1st Birthday (Photo) (53232 Views)

D'banj Celebrates 44th Birthday Today / D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife / D'banj Celebrates Birthday Of His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Celebrates His Son On His 1st Birthday (Photo) by bigseank(m): 10:13am On Sep 16, 2020
mbahdi:
You mean the careless dad who allowed his son drown in a pool.
I just pray dis cute angel don't end up being burnt by fire by his parents negligence.
Happy birthday cuty

so much stupidity in one post. which father can ever wish for the death of his son. i remember we lost a friend son at a few months old, i couldn't eat for 2days, and the dad was suicidal. i pray you never witness such. You are a hater, a bitter person and you need to get a life

14 Likes

Re: D'banj Celebrates His Son On His 1st Birthday (Photo) by Neddstark: 10:13am On Sep 16, 2020
Congrats to Dbanj. I believe you guys will never let him out of your sight.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Celebrates His Son On His 1st Birthday (Photo) by RedBlood01: 10:14am On Sep 16, 2020
Dickeyrider:
Dbanj really has a good dick.
Have you seen his dick before? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj Celebrates His Son On His 1st Birthday (Photo) by Judolisco(m): 10:15am On Sep 16, 2020
D yeye feminist didn't even think of his wife and kid

1 Like

Re: D'banj Celebrates His Son On His 1st Birthday (Photo) by dalass(f): 10:16am On Sep 16, 2020
daddytime:
Happy birthday son, may God keep and protect you from harm and make you a source of joy to your parents and generation.

To daddy and mummy, make una no forget the parable of say " if snake bite small pikin once, next time when him see worm him go take off".

Make una guard and hold bobo well abeg.

They should not allow swimming pool near this one so mammy water won't kee him like the first one..

Anyway hbd son
Re: D'banj Celebrates His Son On His 1st Birthday (Photo) by AfeacoSolarTech(m): 10:16am On Sep 16, 2020
Happy Birthday, celebrate life and enjoy the life today.

Contact Us at AFEACO SOLAR TECH for any solar inverter installation and consultation, we are here and already to help you solve your power problems. Our business contact is 08134097099 and our whatsapp contact is ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Re: D'banj Celebrates His Son On His 1st Birthday (Photo) by mozes01(m): 10:17am On Sep 16, 2020
mbahdi:
I just pray dis cute angel don't end up being burnt by fire by his parents negligence.
Happy birthday cuty

Must u openly display your stupidity? How will he ''allow'' his son to drown, as u claim. It was an unfortunate accident that could happen to any of us.

I pray God watch over u kid. HBD

6 Likes

Re: D'banj Celebrates His Son On His 1st Birthday (Photo) by Hollarshoray: 10:18am On Sep 16, 2020
You are a bitter person..
mbahdi:
Happy birthday cuty

4 Likes

Re: D'banj Celebrates His Son On His 1st Birthday (Photo) by oyindelacreme(f): 10:20am On Sep 16, 2020
Thank God that the joy of a child has been restored to his household.
Many happy returns to the beautiful child.

https://anchor.fm/whistlingbeautifulandco/episodes/INLAWS-AND-FRIENDS-eehg6r

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Celebrates His Son On His 1st Birthday (Photo) by Beverlyjean(f): 10:21am On Sep 16, 2020
mbahdi:
Happy birthday cuty

Bitter wicked soul like u...he wasn't even in the country when it happened

6 Likes

Re: D'banj Celebrates His Son On His 1st Birthday (Photo) by ghuzy01: 10:21am On Sep 16, 2020
mbahdi:
Happy birthday cuty
I pray you will never experience the pain he went through.

IDIOT!!!

4 Likes

Re: D'banj Celebrates His Son On His 1st Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 16, 2020
Happy birthday to you upcoming koko master
More fulfilled years on earth ✌
Re: D'banj Celebrates His Son On His 1st Birthday (Photo) by davidtemi(m): 10:22am On Sep 16, 2020
My first and last entertainer happy to hear from u again
Re: D'banj Celebrates His Son On His 1st Birthday (Photo) by Beverlyjean(f): 10:23am On Sep 16, 2020
WaterPurifier:
If you like leave this one make he enter latrin u here

See my signature

I just don't understand y u people are so ignorant....he wasn't even in the country when it happened....

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Celebrates His Son On His 1st Birthday (Photo) by beautyhound(m): 10:27am On Sep 16, 2020
mbahdi:
Happy birthday cuty

you should be banned for life. lalastica pls do the needful

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Celebrates His Son On His 1st Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 16, 2020
Others saw birthday celebration. I saw strength
Re: D'banj Celebrates His Son On His 1st Birthday (Photo) by webmaster99(m): 10:27am On Sep 16, 2020
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Re: D'banj Celebrates His Son On His 1st Birthday (Photo) by UDUJ(m): 10:30am On Sep 16, 2020
mbahdi:
Happy birthday cuty

It's not a must to post comments. You can just read and move on. Instead of commenting and people can easily decipher your level of IQ from your posts.

Don't bother responding as it will be ignored.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Celebrates His Son On His 1st Birthday (Photo) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:35am On Sep 16, 2020
Make una no let him fall inside pool again o!
Re: D'banj Celebrates His Son On His 1st Birthday (Photo) by adelaja70(m): 10:47am On Sep 16, 2020
ghuzy01:

I pray you will never experience the pain he went through.

IDIOT!!!
As the Lord lives.. He will.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Celebrates His Son On His 1st Birthday (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 10:49am On Sep 16, 2020
HBD LLNP cool
Re: D'banj Celebrates His Son On His 1st Birthday (Photo) by femi4: 10:55am On Sep 16, 2020
WaterPurifier:
If you like leave this one make he enter latrin u here

See my signature
Abi o. That's the age they like to move freely with no support or assistance
Re: D'banj Celebrates His Son On His 1st Birthday (Photo) by blowjohn(m): 10:56am On Sep 16, 2020
EdmundChidera:
I love this guy song before I don't know what he's singing nowadays, 2face still trends more than him

Congratulations to him and his son

He sold his soul for riches
Re: D'banj Celebrates His Son On His 1st Birthday (Photo) by Instrumentalng(m): 10:59am On Sep 16, 2020
Dickeyrider:
Dbanj really has a good dick.

But you never smell his boxers
Stick to that your street boyfriend
Feminist

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Celebrates His Son On His 1st Birthday (Photo) by adeniyi997: 11:01am On Sep 16, 2020
Aww. Happy birthday. I have a one year old son too that we create memory together. Children are joy to their parent
Re: D'banj Celebrates His Son On His 1st Birthday (Photo) by kenodrill: 11:03am On Sep 16, 2020
Abalado:
Which son again,sey na every year him they born pikin ni,,ano understand all these yeyebrities o

shocked
Re: D'banj Celebrates His Son On His 1st Birthday (Photo) by Delenla(m): 11:12am On Sep 16, 2020
How time flies
Re: D'banj Celebrates His Son On His 1st Birthday (Photo) by Ykc2(m): 11:20am On Sep 16, 2020
Happy birthday baby boy ,your dad dey beg speed Darlington to feature in his coming video music called PAP Akamu,shebi dem talk say na eja nla dey make don jazzy shine, grin where is wande coal too?
Re: D'banj Celebrates His Son On His 1st Birthday (Photo) by Cramzy: 11:24am On Sep 16, 2020
I remember when his first son got drowned in their pool some time ago. God is indeed Faithful. Happy birthday kiddo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afrocandy Celebrates Her 45th Birthday With Hot Photos / Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him / Mercy Johnson Is A Witch - Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Reveal (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.