Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,327 members, 7,974,414 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 12:37 AM

What Has Gej Achieved - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Gej Achieved (1495 Views)

Has GEJ Really Constructed 25,000km Of Roads? / What Has Gej Really Done For The South East / Patriotic Nigerians Only,has GEJ Achieved Anything As Nigeria's President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Gej Achieved by againstGEJ(m): 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2011
LoveKing:

@againstgej You overqualified dundee, keep deceiving yourself you glorified fool. Type all shite, post till death, but know that most of us dont give a f u c k about your deceptive bigot b i t c h y azz. We just laugh at you FOOL.

You will just kill yourself because of me while i continue living my life.
Re: What Has Gej Achieved by Solomon227(m): 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2011
Justcash:

[b]I am not a PDP supporter, but I think he has achieved some lil things;

1. He has ensured an independent and powerful Judiciary that is not influenced for any reason.
2. He has made genuine and visible efforts towards raising the power sector from it's dead state.
3. He has ensured that petrol products are sufficiently available to avoid the pain of long queues in fuel stations.
4. He has made genuine efforts towards tackling security issues (Aba Kidnapping saga, Abuja bomb blast, Jos Killings etc)
5. He has created a better representation for Nigeria in the international community, thereby restored abit of Nigeria's diplomatic prestige.
6. He is the closest leader Nigeria have ever had to the masses. He makes efforts to visit Disaster areas, and makes efforts to counter such disasters (Lagos/Ogun floods, The lead poisoning issue in zamfara etc)
7. He is the first Nigerian leader that ensures that Nigerians are rescued from troubled countries.
8. Within his time, the economy, in terms of GDP, have been performing very well.
9. He has made a genuine effort to counter the educational issues being encountered by Nigerian students, by establishing new universities, appointing Nigerian academicians from developed countries, and making the biggest allocation in the budget to education.
10. He saved the banking sector from total collapse through the mop up embarked on with Amcon which was established by GEJ
11. He has recorded some milestones in the aviation sector, with the certification of Nigeria as being airworthy by notable international aviation bodies.
12. GEJ has maintained relative peace in Niger-delta and the production capacity of Nigeria has risen to over two million barrels per-day.
13. GEJ was the first Nigerian leader to ever fight against the disqualification of a fierce opponent (Atiku during the primaries), even when the said opponent was really guilty of the reason that warranted his disqualification (Not following due process to get back into PDP).
14. Under GEJ, Electricity supply hit almost a commendable 4,000 MW (3,800MW) due to intense investments in the power sector.
15. Under GEJ, there is a roadmap for power.
16: Under GEJ, the FOI bill came into place (Was not fought against)
17. Under GEJ, minimum wage has reached a record 18,000 Naira.
18. Under GEJ, opposing Politicians e.g. Fashola and Obi have all enjoyed full government support and presence.
19. Under GEJ, Citizen's voices were heard through social media (Facebook) and their proposals were attended to (Case of the embassy in America).
20. Under GEJ, Niger-deltans are seeing genuine plans made towards giving them the benefits of the oil gotten from their lands.
21. Under GEJ, A provision was specifically made for Job creation in the national budget.
22. Under GEJ, the Lagos seaport was further dredged, and the biggest cargo ship ever to sail to Nigeria anchored in Lagos state this year.
23. Under GEJ, Nigeria's soccer woes (I love soccer cool cool cool) were properly looked into, for the sake of the happiness of Nigerians (Majority are soccer fans)

I can dig out more. All these were done in 9 months. That is why APGA, my party endorsed him. The guy has delivered some unimaginable dividends.

[/b]

Oh boy I cant stop laughing after reading through your list of achievements and LIF your party has committed the dullest political flaw of endorsement, ask AD in 2003.
Re: What Has Gej Achieved by againstGEJ(m): 9:16pm On Feb 27, 2011
Please dont stop laughing. Laughter is not an indication of anything meaningful. LOL
Re: What Has Gej Achieved by marvix(m): 11:19pm On Feb 27, 2011
We should ask those who say GEJ has not achieved anything say for 2yrs to please tell us what they expected GEJ to have achieved by now?
Re: What Has Gej Achieved by monkeyleg: 12:05am On Feb 28, 2011
Wow, what a list? Amazing that some consider the silly items on the list as achievement.

Well, not suprised that the biggest problems that plagues Nigeria "CORRUPTION, FRAUD, SECURITY" are not on there. What a shame, would have made Goddy a good candidate for The Nobel Peace Prize
Re: What Has Gej Achieved by againstGEJ(m): 12:13am On Feb 28, 2011
^^^

All those in 9 months? Come on. Say the truth for once. Just once. You know in your heart, no Nigerian will eradicate that in 9 months. hey.
Re: What Has Gej Achieved by squirell5: 12:10pm On Apr 22, 2011
At least he gave us a upright INEC boss instead of the idiot Iwu, hence wonderful elections,
Re: What Has Gej Achieved by willdave: 4:14pm On Apr 22, 2011
Most times it pains me when adults talk like babies even a blind man would feel the changes that had occurred in the last 9month. This topic as far as I am concerned is not important because it giving an opportunity to the Buhari's caterparts to say all manner of non sense. Goodluck Jonathan has achieved a lot in just 9months of office. In 9month we've had stability of fuel price and availability, improve power supply and many other things. Please I'll advice u guys to read paper and listen to news to be able to take note of positive change.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Landing Of An Airplane On Asaba International Airport With An Uncompleted Control Tower & Ta / 60 Million Americans Have Gun Permit / Jimoh Ibrahim Acquires Oceanic Bank, Sao Tome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.