Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

Five Killed Eight Injured, Autocrash In Ondo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five Killed Eight Injured, Autocrash In Ondo (370 Views)

Five Killed In Anambra As Troops Repel Unknown Gunmen Attack / Tiv/Jukun crisis: Five killed in Benue village - Daily Trust / 3 Boko Haram Fighters Surrender In Borno, Five Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Killed Eight Injured, Autocrash In Ondo by Canal: 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2020
Five killed eight injured, In an autocrash involving a commercial bus and a truck have lead to the death of five persons, while eight others were injured in Emure, Owo Local Government Area of Ondo State, officials confirmed.
Spokesperson of the [FRSC] Ondo State, Tola Ogunbanwo who made this known in a statement, said the incident occurred on Tuesday morning due to over-speeding.

She also noted that the five bodies have been deposited at the Federal Medical Centre (FMC), Owo, mortuary.

“According to the information at our disposal, the accident was caused by over speeding and wrongful overtaking”, she stated.

Read also: 10 students burnt to death, several others injured in Tanzania school fire

She added that the injured persons were receiving medical attention.

Meanwhile, she added that the corps would continue to ensure that road users obey traffic rules and regulations.

“We will continue to sustain our aggressive patrols across all major highways to ensure that road users adhere strictly to traffic rules and regulations to avoid road accidents especially during this period of ember months,” she said. Five killed, eight injured

Re: Five Killed Eight Injured, Autocrash In Ondo by XXXXTENTACION: 10:28pm On Sep 16, 2020
Too bad embarassed

they should r.i.p
Re: Five Killed Eight Injured, Autocrash In Ondo by longetivity(m): 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2020
Rip to the dead, and quick recovery to the injured

(1) (Reply)

Alleged SARS Officers Harass Innocent Man, Demand N1million / Residents Locate Where Warehouse Is In Edo State, Take Away All Covid19 Palliati / I Was Scam How Can I Get My Money Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.