Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,348 members, 7,937,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:00 PM

Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) (69849 Views)

Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) / Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos / Bukunmi Oluwasina: No Man Can Touch Me Anyhow In Romantic Scenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by gowonmaharajah(m): 11:47am On Sep 17, 2020
wolesmile:

damn niggarrr?
From you?
Is this Christ-like?

I weak ooo!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
that's not the real righteousness. he cloned his account.
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 17, 2020
Congrats to her

1 Like

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by agarawu23(m): 11:50am On Sep 17, 2020
Kobicove:
The wedding for a relationship that lasted this long should have been done on a very low key undecided
na low key wedding na

1 Like

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by Diamondniyi(m): 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2020
She weds real life or in movie??
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 17, 2020
When a lady sees true love, she knows. Not all these selfish men parading about, loving no one but themselves!

3 Likes

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by Florblu(f): 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
Vecto:
Weds lover of 11 years bawo
Is she getting married to an 11 year old boy or what? This una headline sef get as e be sef

You and the other 5 people that liked your comment should get a brighter grammar

4 Likes

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by jagorinho: 12:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
Yoighaman:

He is an impostor....the real guy is Righteousness89

That is the price one pays for being famous, some people are ready to pull one down by all means.

3 Likes

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by sharliz(f): 1:00pm On Sep 17, 2020
wolesmile:

damn niggarrr?

From you?

Is this Christ-like?
This your comment made me laugh grin grin

I weak ooo!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by saajus: 1:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
I thought she's dating Lateef Adedimeji. I was wrong.

1 Like

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by MallamHtk(m): 1:18pm On Sep 17, 2020
Congratulations my daughter
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by Liposure: 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2020
Nooil:
When a lady sees true love, she knows. Not all these selfish men parading about, loving no one but themselves!
and could still end up with the wrong person
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by maitrelalley1(m): 1:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
11 years? Na Lord of the rings? She must have cried a million times before now..maybe thats why she's good with teary roles.,... Anyway I pray the marriage succeeds..
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by britiko: 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2020
Kobicove:
The wedding for a relationship that lasted this long should have been done on a very low key undecided

It was. This announcement is after d fact.

2 Likes

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by Mryacks: 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2020
Ok nice written words and all...But is it me or is she implying somewhere in the write up that she'd permit sidechics for him? grin
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by Amhappy(f): 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
Congratulations girl. Enjoy your home. From the pictures it easy to see that it's teenage love that grew to marriage. They were not engaged for 11yrs.

5 Likes

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by NedvedGraphix(m): 2:00pm On Sep 17, 2020
EleventhWeirdo:
wow! These lady is good at teary roles. Happy married life to them.

As in ehn....water wey dey her eyes go full ten 2000litres Geepee tank

1 Like

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by engrjacuzzi: 2:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
this girl is flàt for front and back...I love them sharp either ways especially front like Manchester.
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by amdoyin82(m): 2:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
Enudapan:
Nna eh! is sophisticated
Real odogwu don't watch Nollywood movies with many juju
So therefore we don't know her
Hapi married life thou
Enjoy, eat cake,chop rice and most importantly make sure your nigga take correct mushin weed (it helps)
werey nie ni

2 Likes

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by optimist93(m): 2:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
Happy married life
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by Kingpinukecy(m): 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2020
Congrat to them...

Thunder fire poverty in our lifes to delay our celebration in life
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by Codedlyon: 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
Good

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
Liposure:
and could still end up with the wrong person

I don't get your statement, but true love can never be wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by Neenie(f): 3:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
Kobicove:
she did it lowkey actually, till a snitch sent it to bloggers. So, she kukuma upload it since it already went viral

1 Like

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by ayomide1titus(m): 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
This girl sabi act love movies ehn together with her crying appetite in movies, congrats to her though
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by Bimpe29: 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
Bunkunmi Oluwashina the town crier of the Nollywood Film.

Happy married life to her!
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by Liposure: 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
Nooil:

I don't get your statement, but true love can never be wrong.
but we hear stories of ladies pressured into bad marriages by you know who
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by Rbae: 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2020
[quote author=Kobicove post=94011289]The wedding for a relationship that lasted this long should have been done on a very low key undecided[/quote
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by Sixfeetbelle: 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
Kobicove:

Why?
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by Rbae: 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2020
Kobicove:

It was a parlour event. She kept it low-key but her frenemy at the event sent a video to that blogger Glb. Glb that has no respect for people's privacy.
Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2020
solasoulmusic:

There’s nothing wrong being patient with a guy you love many have rushed and entered crisis in marriage take time to love the good the bad and the ugly.

Will you prefer they suffer and soak In the name of marry me quick. Let them both get their feet before they say I do it’s not the ceremony it’s the journey
Well laid out points. I agree with u. For instance, I believe in waiting and following one's heart. If Joseph in the bible could wait for 14 years for Rachel to be his wife, then it tells the reader that patience is an integral part of life and is indeed a virtue. I am currently waiting for a girl who just turned 15 last month and I have the will, patience and determination to wait for her till she gets to 23 or 24 years ot age which she has firmly stated is when she would want to get married(to me, i think, lol) and that gives me enough time, years to study her ways, build her, teach her things and grow with her. Good thing we share the same faith and she loves learning from me, because unlike boys of her age, i teach her life-lessons and i am not after sex from her. She knows she has found a special guy. Unique one. So it is worth the wait . I can never take advantage of her for sex. Nah, i want her pure. I can wait years. I value celibacy and fear repercussions!,I have got 8 long years to be patient and then with God's grace, imma eat the fruit of my labour when we tie the knot. She is beautiful and smart and I know we were meant to cross paths in this lifetime. 11 years is nothing if u love someone or if u can envision your future with them. Be strong, know what u are getting into.

1 Like

Re: Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
Nooil:
Bam! You said it all! Only few men are worthy, and I am glad to be amongst the few. #true story

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Nollywood Stars You May Not Know Are Dead (Pictures) / Mercy Eke Buys Venza For Her Sister, Promise, As Birthday Gift / Gedoni And Khafi Having Breakfast Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.