Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,862 members, 7,945,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 05:31 AM

Fuel Crisis Looms In FCT, North As PTD Orders Tanker Drivers To Stop Lifting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Crisis Looms In FCT, North As PTD Orders Tanker Drivers To Stop Lifting (15866 Views)

Lagos Commercial Bus Drivers To Go On Strike On 31st October 2022 / Suspend Services In Lagos - NUPENG Orders Tanker Drivers / Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Crisis Looms In FCT, North As PTD Orders Tanker Drivers To Stop Lifting by MajohBankz: 2:39pm On Sep 17, 2020
Buhari trying to know if someone is outside protesting.

Re: Fuel Crisis Looms In FCT, North As PTD Orders Tanker Drivers To Stop Lifting by Oketwin(m): 2:44pm On Sep 17, 2020
baliyubla:
So where are the thousands of roads the dullards government claimed to have built or rehabilitated, that the shutdown of just one road will ground the Nation.
dats hate speech, che u get 5milla, cus lai mumu ahmed wil come 4 u
Re: Fuel Crisis Looms In FCT, North As PTD Orders Tanker Drivers To Stop Lifting by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
Enudapan:
Nna eh! No qualms This is so unsophisticated Everyone should start a bombing Carrier cos our country Don they hard
Make them link me na,I need to bomb ooo, everywhere good ooo. Bust me update for bombing and hacking na.
Re: Fuel Crisis Looms In FCT, North As PTD Orders Tanker Drivers To Stop Lifting by Ayubaossy(m): 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
Ok
Re: Fuel Crisis Looms In FCT, North As PTD Orders Tanker Drivers To Stop Lifting by Oketwin(m): 2:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
Wetin consign me, abi d road dey more useless dan benin sapele road.
Re: Fuel Crisis Looms In FCT, North As PTD Orders Tanker Drivers To Stop Lifting by salbis(m): 2:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
Buhari is evil.
Re: Fuel Crisis Looms In FCT, North As PTD Orders Tanker Drivers To Stop Lifting by shedy03(m): 2:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
baliyubla:
So where are the thousands of roads the dullards government claimed to have built or rehabilitated, that the shutdown of just one road will ground the Nation.
Eh-eh, will ground the northern part of the nation.
Re: Fuel Crisis Looms In FCT, North As PTD Orders Tanker Drivers To Stop Lifting by jrusky(m): 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
In North bah? That will be fine infact fuel should be stop indefinitely in the North are they not the one that said its either Buhari or nothing.

Let them enjoy it wella. I don't bloody give a shit. I live in Abuja but yet give no damn infact all fuel
deport should be shut down. Let us all enjoy it that way.
Re: Fuel Crisis Looms In FCT, North As PTD Orders Tanker Drivers To Stop Lifting by jaytee01(m): 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
I thought APShit said that they have reconstructed most federal roads....abi are they not doing well in infrastructure again....AFTER FIVE YEARS?
Re: Fuel Crisis Looms In FCT, North As PTD Orders Tanker Drivers To Stop Lifting by Amos1423(m): 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
Quite sad to keep hearing this kind of news mostly at trying times as this, we keep feeling the effects of bad Governance by all parts of government but would Never at a time call for good governace.

Those in Niger part, Shea they couldn't call for repairs of bad roads or they wanted it to get out of hand so they could blame Buhari.

Don't know why the whole country always have to suffer for the irresponsibility of others.
Re: Fuel Crisis Looms In FCT, North As PTD Orders Tanker Drivers To Stop Lifting by Carlylepneuma: 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
Kriss216:
Everything bad and evil starts from the North yet when we try to resist some of government policies, they call us IPODs.

monkey brain wt is bad and evil about reconstructing a road which have been bad for decades, PTD said they wont take lift petrol to the north na dem sabi. most u always show/display ur stupidity?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Crisis Looms In FCT, North As PTD Orders Tanker Drivers To Stop Lifting by TATALoAlaMu: 3:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
Well Done....
Re: Fuel Crisis Looms In FCT, North As PTD Orders Tanker Drivers To Stop Lifting by Teddy01: 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2020
Most at times I don't understand people's reason for an action, according to the write up, the government politely wrote to inform you to apply other routes for your distribution so as to enable them repair a damaged one you have being using and then all you could do is stop distribution to such places; is this an attack or a way forward?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Crisis Looms In FCT, North As PTD Orders Tanker Drivers To Stop Lifting by Jabioro: 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2020
Hmmmm..let the government continue and the citizen will bearing the brunts..
Re: Fuel Crisis Looms In FCT, North As PTD Orders Tanker Drivers To Stop Lifting by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:45pm On Sep 17, 2020
This Niger state govt is so irresponsible. All the roads linking Minna are bad.
That Bida-Agaie-Lambata road is a complete eyesore.
Despite pleas and cries, they did nothing till Bida-Minna road collapsed.
This is one bleeped up territory to be honest.
Re: Fuel Crisis Looms In FCT, North As PTD Orders Tanker Drivers To Stop Lifting by Yinkus009: 3:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
No matter the hike in fuel price we still deliver from Lagos to Abuja and Abuja to Lagos. We are still taking orders for interstate deliveries.
We just launched Logisfy and we do same-day delivery from Lagos to Abuja and Abuja to Lagos. Promo price of 1,000 naira only. Visit
https://www.logisfy.ng for more information.
Follow @logisfy on Facebook, twitter and Instagram also

1 Like

Re: Fuel Crisis Looms In FCT, North As PTD Orders Tanker Drivers To Stop Lifting by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2020
Up 4+4!!!
Re: Fuel Crisis Looms In FCT, North As PTD Orders Tanker Drivers To Stop Lifting by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
Kriss216:
Everything bad and evil starts from the North yet when we try to resist some of government policies, they call us IPODs.

And every stupid comments and actions usually start in Southeast.
Re: Fuel Crisis Looms In FCT, North As PTD Orders Tanker Drivers To Stop Lifting by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:
This Niger state govt is so irresponsible. All the roads linking Minna are bad.
That Bida-Agaie-Lambata road is a complete eyesore.
Despite pleas and cries, they did nothing till Bida-Minna road collapsed.
This is one bleeped up territory to be honest.
All those roads are Federal roads and they state government have been begging Buhari to fix it for years but he choose to ignored Niger state,i support the action of the governor. If the Federal government will not fix our road,then no truck heading toward north should pass through our state.
Re: Fuel Crisis Looms In FCT, North As PTD Orders Tanker Drivers To Stop Lifting by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:

All those roads are Federal roads and they state government have been begging Buhari to fix it for years but he choose to ignored Niger state,i support the action of the governor. If the Federal government will not fix our road,then no truck heading toward north should pass through our state.
Bida-Minna is not federal road.
Besides, why beg the fed. Is the governor not APC? Why can't he liase with the works minister and fix the roads and get paid back?
You need to see the road. Maybe I'll do a video of that Bida-Agaie-Lambata if I pass there next week.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Crisis Looms In FCT, North As PTD Orders Tanker Drivers To Stop Lifting by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Bida-Minna is not federal road.
Besides, why beg the fed. Is the governor not APC? Why can't he liase with the works minister and fix the roads and get paid back?
You need to see the road. Maybe I'll do a video of that Bida-Agaie-Lambata if I pass there next week.
Bida-Minna road was repaired and it only took it a year for the heavy trucks to destroyed it,so why should Niger State keep paying for it,when 90% of the trucks are heading toward other states.And Bida road is also a Federal road not state.And the minister is under Buhari so yes he did the right thing by begging Buhari.
Re: Fuel Crisis Looms In FCT, North As PTD Orders Tanker Drivers To Stop Lifting by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
Enudapan:
Nna eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated
Everyone should start a bombing Carrier cos our country Don they hard
unah no dey put person thru nah... grin
Re: Fuel Crisis Looms In FCT, North As PTD Orders Tanker Drivers To Stop Lifting by earnit3: 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2020
REally
Re: Fuel Crisis Looms In FCT, North As PTD Orders Tanker Drivers To Stop Lifting by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:

Bida-Minna road was repaired and it only took it a year for the heavy trucks to destroyed it,so why should Niger State keep paying for it,when 90% of the trucks are heading toward other states.And Bida road is also a Federal road not state.And the minister is under Buhari so yes he did the right thing by begging Buhari.
Really, You think a road which was destroyed under a year of repair was properly done?
FYI the gorges that broke out on the road was simply refilled with sand and gravel. Is that what you call repair.
Like I told you, go and find out very well. Bida-Minna is a state road. You really think a governor can restrict access to a Federal road citing destruction?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Crisis Looms In FCT, North As PTD Orders Tanker Drivers To Stop Lifting by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Really, You think a road which was destroyed under a year of repair was properly done?
FYI the gorges that broke out on the road was simply refilled with sand and gravel. Is that what you call repair.
Like I told you, go and find out very well. Bida-Minna is a state road. You really think a governor can restrict access to a Federal road citing destruction?
Am not a fan of the governor but people of Niger are feed up with this administration and will surely block all the roads access as long as Federal government keep ignoring us.
Re: Fuel Crisis Looms In FCT, North As PTD Orders Tanker Drivers To Stop Lifting by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:

Am not a fan of the governor but people of Niger are feed up with this administration and will surely block all the roads access as long as Federal government keep ignoring us.

He blocked it last year and he just did same dis yr too. So what exactly are you saying?
Besides APC won all the federal seats in Niger so what's the complaint about?
Re: Fuel Crisis Looms In FCT, North As PTD Orders Tanker Drivers To Stop Lifting by ModestGal(f): 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
Hmm
Re: Fuel Crisis Looms In FCT, North As PTD Orders Tanker Drivers To Stop Lifting by Mikyle: 8:58am On Sep 18, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:

Bida- Minna road is a state road.

if the governor blocked the federal roads because they are bad, who will then block the state roads because they are worse?

How many roads have the failed governor of this state constructed since he came onboard?
Re: Fuel Crisis Looms In FCT, North As PTD Orders Tanker Drivers To Stop Lifting by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 11:28am On Sep 18, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

He blocked it last year and he just did same dis yr too. So what exactly are you saying?
Besides APC won all the federal seats in Niger so what's the complaint about?
What exactly are you saying? Since APC won Niger state that me we have no right to demand for our right?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northwest Demands Lion Share Of Revenue Allocation To States, LGAs / Nigeria's Recession May Last Till 2020 If.....agbakoba / ICC Invites Malami Over Shi'ites/Army Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.