Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:19 AM

Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja (72061 Views)

Dino: Oshiomole Patronizes Benin Prostitutes; Tinubu Has 5 Children From 4 Women / Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim / Barrister Hassan Usman, Before And In Captivity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by friday2011(m): 10:04pm On Sep 17, 2020
igbosarefoolish:
Nice one.. Arewa are great people

1 Like

Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 17, 2020
Ok
Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by taiwo92(m): 10:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
Sollykay41:

I dey tell you

Don't mind some people, they will say vanity upon vanity. I tell them choose ur vanity well.
Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
decatalyst:
I wonder who wrote those words up there undecided

Badly written...

This nah multiple wedding in a day.

If nah Yoruba wedding dem decide to do this way, people will eat so tey there belle go reject food for the next 3 days grin

Arrrrrrrh

Is it only Yoruba people wedding people do eat to satisfaction? No matter how plenty the food is people most complain that they didn't eat up to thier satisfaction some will tell you to the face. You can imagine such rubbish grin
Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by Ezmans: 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

O
My Brother, Money Is Good
even 10 children no concern me
Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by lexy2014: 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
JesusJesus:
I will help you rebuild your resume for a token. Contact me on the number below

Pls start by helping us rebuild that wedding invitation so that d guests will not miss road.

By d way, how can you be "helping" when u are collecting "token"?
Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by Senatoraku: 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
Sollykay41:
Congratulations

Meanwhile, come and get your 1 acre(six plots) of land with just 500,000 in our ongoing promo. You also stand a chance of getting a bag of rice and gallon of vegetable oil. Kindly reach us on our signature.
where is this plot of land that one can get one acre for 500k. Is it in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by Favemmzar200(m): 10:14pm On Sep 17, 2020
simpleseyi:

If it is Owambe, you can always count on us.
awon gate crashers grin grin
Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by Morrison91(m): 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2020
Using one stone to kill 5 Birds
Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by SideInkom: 10:18pm On Sep 17, 2020
Nice one
Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by LordOfTheGame: 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2020
Offpoint:
I stopped attending weddings long ago...

I hate when my mind keeps asking me... When?

Dear, maybe if you stop talking OFFPOINT, your time "when will come faster and sooner.

Congrats in advance.
Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by Offpoint: 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2020
LordOfTheGame:

Dear, maybe if you stop talking OFFPOINT, your time "when will come faster and sooner.

Congrats in advance.
Not in hurry
Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by simpleseyi: 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
Favemmzar200:
awon gate crashers grin grin

There is no gate at Owambes. You just see tables and chairs arranged and you branch.

1 Like

Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by Yankee101: 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2020
Sollykay41:
Congratulations

Meanwhile, come and get your 1 acre(six plots) of land with just 500,000 in our ongoing promo. You also stand a chance of getting a bag of rice and gallon of vegetable oil. Kindly reach us on our signature.

C of O?

Abi na 419
Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by Sollykay41(m): 10:38pm On Sep 17, 2020
Senatoraku:
where is this plot of land that one can get one acre for 500k. Is it in Lagos?
Location of the land is in Abeokuta/Ibadan road, odeda local government area, Ogun state. It's a virgin land. It is suitable for agricultural, residential, industrial and other purposes. The numbers to call for more enquiries is on my signature.

1 Like

Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by Sollykay41(m): 10:38pm On Sep 17, 2020
Yankee101:

C of O?
Abi na 419
Family Receipts/Agreement.
Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by Favemmzar200(m): 10:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
simpleseyi:

There is no gate at Owambes. You just see tables and chairs arranged and you branch.
ahbi just dance and mingle with the crowd

2 Likes

Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by Greenishland(f): 10:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by Yankee101: 10:43pm On Sep 17, 2020
Sollykay41:

Family Receipts/Agreement.

If you guys truly own it and it's legit, go get C of O then issue Deed of Sublease to subscribers
Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by Yankee101: 10:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
This is where your federal funds go to
Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by Sollykay41(m): 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
Yankee101:

If you guys truly own it and it's legit, go get C of O then issue Deed of Sublease to subscribers
Okay noted
Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by Burgerlomo: 10:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
Congratulations cool
Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by banio: 11:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
Sense won't kill this legislator. Instead of feeding five families on five different days, he decided to feed all on the same day.

2 Likes

Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by abdullahi45: 11:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
Sollykay41:
Congratulations

500k 6 plots?

Where's this?
Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by Sollykay41(m): 11:16pm On Sep 17, 2020
abdullahi45:

500k 6 plots?

Where's this?
Abeokuta/Ibadan road, odeda local government area, Ogun state. If you are not in Ogun, a trusted person can check them out for you. It is your best bet for farming, residential, or other purposes. You can call the numbers on my signature for more enquiries.

1 Like

Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by Buckerooxx: 11:21pm On Sep 17, 2020

Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by samwillyco1(m): 11:23pm On Sep 17, 2020
Sollykay41:
Congratulations

Where is it located, I mean the land
Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by Sollykay41(m): 11:28pm On Sep 17, 2020
samwillyco1:

Where is it located, I mean the land
It is located in Abeokuta/Ibadan road, odeda local government area, Ogun state. For more info, you can call the numbers on my signature. Thanks
Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by samwillyco1(m): 11:30pm On Sep 17, 2020
Sollykay41:

It is located in Abeokuta/Ibadan road, odeda local government area, Ogun state. For more info, you can call the numbers on my signature. Thanks

Thanks
Re: Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja by Mypeople2(m): 11:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
Sollykay41:
Congratulations

Na legit ? Which area ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Biography, Age, Atiku Abubakar's Running Mate / Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram / Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.