Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,718 members, 7,914,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 02:03 PM

If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This (3967 Views)

Npower: Payment Pause Will Not Exceed This Month / What No Employer Will Tell You. I Learned This The Hard Way / Pause Factory Resources Limited Job Recruitment (3 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by headword: 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2020
Am interested eo74672@gmail.com
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by petition20: 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2020
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by Alberto247(m): 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2020
I am interested
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by abdulwasee(m): 9:57pm On Sep 19, 2020
Interested please!
Email: abdulwasee_2007@yahoo.com
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by obshzl: 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2020
Very soon I am taking down this thread! And removing my email for no further communication. I think I am almost getting the desired number of candidates I want to work with for now.

What do I mean??

Hurry up!!!!!!!

Opportunities like this are very elusive and time is not always friendly cheesy
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by Enivin(m): 1:07am On Sep 20, 2020
Am interested.
vincenteniola1998@gmail.com
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by EngrCHM(m): 10:27am On Sep 20, 2020
chisomhm@gmail.com
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by adefat(m): 11:17am On Sep 20, 2020
I'm interested, 08053039367
fatai77@yahoo.com
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by gordonchuks: 11:53am On Sep 20, 2020
Mail sent....
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by fabulurs: 4:51am On Sep 21, 2020
bankolemicheal55@gmail.com
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by obshzl: 1:55am On Sep 22, 2020
This application is now closed. No more comments. Thank you all.

Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by Janenkem11(f): 12:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
This guy is a scammer. Please be warned.
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by hunkuldave(m): 2:48am On Sep 25, 2020
obshzl:
Hello guys, I am working on a new project that aims to relieve many people especially those going through difficult financial hardship in these times. I am a social media enthusiast who exploits ONLY given legitimate opportunities to create wealth and a means of income for the not-so economically stable people.

I recently developed a new business model that is rarely in vogue and pledges to induce financial independence for those who are willing to work side by side with me.

For a start, I am willing to recruit 150 members into my team of which 60% will be from Nairaland. Hopefully, we hope to expand and grow a larger audience of individuals both locally and globally.

For now, our Landscape is online. Individuals will be working with me online and I will give you a stipend of $40 (approximately 15k) to your bank account for data and Internet usage by the end of every month. Dedicated partners who are consistent and committed to the job after some months will be specially rewarded by me with increased pay.

If you are interested, express your interest in this trend. Also, check my signature and send a message to my e-mail indicating your interest. Apply as fast as you can. The experience promises to be truly rewarding.

I will be glad to interact, interview, and work with only loyal and serious-minded persons. Thanks.

This could be your chance. People are enrolling and time is counting don't say I didn't tell you. wink

Public Notice: This is No Fraudulent Scheme thanks

Hunkuldave@gmail.com
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by PSVITA(m): 9:40am On Sep 25, 2020
Am interested ewenikeemeka6666@yahoo.com
WhatsApp 08082214944
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by EmmaOgb(m): 10:10am On Sep 25, 2020
I am interested, this is my number:08103325767,emma3862003@yahoo.com
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by oluteem: 10:28am On Sep 25, 2020
Interested, tayoolu90@gmail.com
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by herbert10: 11:03am On Sep 25, 2020
pls am interested 08065432073 juniorherbert59@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am In Tears Begging Pls I Need A Job / Grab Numerous Of Part Time Jobs In Nigeria / He Got An Audit Job Via A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.