Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,091 members, 7,919,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 10:01 AM

Sending Salvage Cars For Sale - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sending Salvage Cars For Sale (1780 Views)

*** We Help Get Cheap SALVAGE Cars, Fix & Ship Them From USA** Come & Get Yours* / Www.worldfalcon.com Salvage Cars From USA Buy Direct And Ship To Lagos ! / Yankee Auto Salvage: Dealer Special (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sending Salvage Cars For Sale by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2011
I am in the process of sending minor accidented vehicles to Nigeria. This vehicles are going to be Honda, Toyota, and Nissan. There is no point repairing this cars and try to sell them without letting prospective buyers know about the accident history. In my case, you will see the vehicle of your choice with or without salvage tittle. You know what you are buying and you decide what is best for yourself with safety in mind. I promise to only send cars that are of minor accident like scratches, bumps, with no major damages as the case may be.

Do you think it is a good idea to do this type of business in Nigeria?
Re: Sending Salvage Cars For Sale by femmy2010(m): 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2011
As long as you make prospective buyers aware of these flaws and the pricing are good then it is a fair deal.
Re: Sending Salvage Cars For Sale by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2011
That's exactly what I intend to do.
Re: Sending Salvage Cars For Sale by femmy2010(m): 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2011
Cool then.
If what you are bringing in are good then i remain available for the marketing part.
Best of luck.
Re: Sending Salvage Cars For Sale by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2011
I will keep you posted on that.
Re: Sending Salvage Cars For Sale by femmy2010(m): 4:03pm On Feb 26, 2011
No Problem Bruva.
Re: Sending Salvage Cars For Sale by jaibang(m): 10:47pm On Feb 26, 2011
Being honest and truthful is the soul of business. it is not just to sell one car and damage your reputation, its about being honest and ready to remain in business. give me a call and lets discuss whenever you are ready 2348032024036. joseph
Re: Sending Salvage Cars For Sale by chainy: 10:56pm On Feb 26, 2011
Hi, Femmy nice to hear this. was just about tidying up a deal similar with some friend in America. push me a mail at (charlesinyang@monument-ng.com) and lets discuss how we can work together for common good,

cheers

charles
Re: Sending Salvage Cars For Sale by femmy2010(m): 1:37am On Feb 27, 2011
Okay would reach you.
Re: Sending Salvage Cars For Sale by Nobody: 1:44am On Feb 27, 2011
@jaibang

I will be honest with my clients. I will be posting the pictures of the cars in the nearest future. I just hope people will realise that because a car is salvage does not make it a free comodity that anyone can just picked up on the streets of America. I will buy the cars, ship, and clear them before I post them on nairaland. All a customer needs to do is just pay for the car, make repairs, and drive. That's it!
Re: Sending Salvage Cars For Sale by jaibang(m): 1:49am On Feb 27, 2011
that will be fair enough, for we appreciate real value
josepha@mtnnigeria.net
Re: Sending Salvage Cars For Sale by Fhemmmy: 5:43am On Feb 27, 2011
Good luck bro . . . . .Pray that all goes well.
Re: Sending Salvage Cars For Sale by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 27, 2011
Thank you bro!
Re: Sending Salvage Cars For Sale by treasureli: 8:28am On Feb 27, 2011
@ Payless
Hi Bros

Would you also consider doing it on pre-order basis?
kindly let me have your email or send me a mail bidemi.akinbo@gmail.com
i am really interested in getting a Toyota Rav 4, but with my budget i cannot get more recent version, so i am willing to explore this option, maybe i can get what i want.

thanks
Re: Sending Salvage Cars For Sale by KunleA2(m): 9:16am On Feb 27, 2011
payless:

@jaibang

I will be honest with my clients. I will be posting the pictures of the cars in the nearest future. I just hope people will realise that because a car is salvage does not make it a free comodity that anyone can just picked up on the streets of America. I will buy the cars, ship, and clear them before I post them on nairaland. All a customer needs to do is just pay for the car, make repairs
, and drive. That's it!

You might wanna consider making repairs before selling. it might be worth it. Just a suggestion
Re: Sending Salvage Cars For Sale by Emperoh(m): 11:50am On Feb 27, 2011
^^^
I am in this same line of auto business and i urge you to follow Kunle's advice
Its better for you and give the client less stress.!!!

Just my one pence
Re: Sending Salvage Cars For Sale by larryshow4(m): 12:08pm On Feb 27, 2011
@poster,

I'll advice you fix them before selling out; but the price would be worth it when you consider buying and shipping with fixing it; but let them know what the damage is then also let them see what its like after fixing it. I know we have very good mechanic; painters and panel that would work things out and it might be very difficult to tell if such impact ever happens with the cars.

Best of Luck,

Incase you've got some good deal for me, please don't hold back in notifying me.

Thanks.
Re: Sending Salvage Cars For Sale by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 27, 2011
I appreciate your advice sir. Thanks!
Re: Sending Salvage Cars For Sale by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2011
@treasureli

If you want to do pre ordering of Toyota RAV-4, it's ok by me. Just let me know when you are ready.
Re: Sending Salvage Cars For Sale by chainy: 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2011
Hi,
still expecting your mail @ (charlesinyang@monument-ng.com). meanwhile, can you source for Toyota Tacoma 1999-2000 model and my budget is 9000k. please revert.
many thanks

charles
Re: Sending Salvage Cars For Sale by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 27, 2011
@chainy

Is your enquiry directed to me?
Re: Sending Salvage Cars For Sale by treasureli: 8:16pm On Feb 27, 2011
@ payless, how do i reach you?
Re: Sending Salvage Cars For Sale by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 27, 2011
@treasurli

paylessmotors@hotmail.com
Re: Sending Salvage Cars For Sale by treasureli: 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2011
sent u a mail
Re: Sending Salvage Cars For Sale by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 27, 2011
I Just replied to your mail.
Re: Sending Salvage Cars For Sale by chainy: 11:12pm On Feb 27, 2011
yes sir my enquiry is directed to you. first you promised to send me a mail on our propssed business cooperation and secondly, help source for the Toyota Tacoma 1999 -2000, double or extended cabin, low milage and full option.

expecting to hear from you pls.

charles
Re: Sending Salvage Cars For Sale by Nobody: 1:20am On Feb 28, 2011
@chainy
If you enquiry was directed to me, then I can get you the Toyota Tacoma. But I cannot remember having any business discussion with you. When do you need the pick-up truck?
Re: Sending Salvage Cars For Sale by chainy: 7:20pm On Feb 28, 2011
@Payless,
I need the Tacoma as quickly as possible. send pix and price then we discuss and seal.

thanx

charles.
Re: Sending Salvage Cars For Sale by Nobody: 5:03am On Mar 01, 2011
I don't have any Tacoma ready to sell, but if you let me know the full specification of what you want, then I can send you pictures with prices.
Re: Sending Salvage Cars For Sale by chainy: 10:40am On Mar 02, 2011
Hi payless,
i simply need a toyota tacoma, 1999 / 2000 model, double cabin, with full option. pls send pic and price. meanwhile my budget is about 1m naira.

many thanx

charles
Re: Sending Salvage Cars For Sale by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2011
@chainy

The extended cab will cost between $8,000 and $9500 from U.S. Then, I have to ship it and clear it in Lagos. The money you have is not going to be enough for Toyota Tacoma Extended cabin.
Re: Sending Salvage Cars For Sale by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 20, 2011
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

-- 2004 Toyota Matrix Xr -- 4 Months Registered -- 1.1m Only -- / Cheap Cars For Sale Camry 07 & Honda Odyssey 2004 Very Clean / ***PRE-ORDER***2000 Sienna LE**950k****I SHIP**YOU CLEAR!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.