Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,994 members, 7,880,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:25 PM

My Exit From Cars45 Is A Function Of Dream I've For Autochek-etop Ikpe - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Exit From Cars45 Is A Function Of Dream I've For Autochek-etop Ikpe (373 Views)

Fidelity Bank CEO, Nneka Onyeali-ikpe, Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year / Shoprite Confirms Exit From Nigeria / Fidelity Bank Appoints Nneka Onyeali-Ikpe As New MD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Exit From Cars45 Is A Function Of Dream I've For Autochek-etop Ikpe by sleeksavbvy: 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2020

Etop Ikpe, the former CEO of Cars45, has broken his silence on his exit from the company he founded 4 years ago.

Ikpe in an interview with Business Day said that his resignation from Cars45 is a function of his Autocheck dream.

He said: “My resignation is a function of the dream I have for Autochek. What we are doing with Autochek is not for one segment. It cuts across the entire industry. What is the actual reason Nigerians don’t have cars? They want a place where they can access it and that is what we are trying to build...

Continue here: https://www.techawkng.com/2020/09/17/my-exit-from-cars45-is-a-function-of-dream-ive-for-autochek-etop-ikpe/

(1) (Reply)

Healthplus Saga: “equity Firm Lacks Power To Remove Ceo” / .. / I Need Good Tecnicain Who Can Build A Coldroom For Me At Least 500 Tons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.