Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,944 members, 7,912,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 11:23 AM

How To Start A Fruit Tea Business And Make Millions - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Start A Fruit Tea Business And Make Millions (467 Views)

Hungry Rats Manage To Eat Into Hard Shell Of Coconuts Stored By Fruit Seller / Millions Of Sardines Washed Up On The Sea Shores In The Philippines (Video) / Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Fruit Tea Business And Make Millions by Mikel4xrist(m): 11:14pm On Sep 17, 2020
Hello everyone. My name is Nurse Sparkles, I'm a professional nurse and a licensed dietician.

Last year alone, fruit therapists Association in Lagos reported a minimum earning of ₦240M in monthly revenue. These therapists all work from home, recommend fruits or make fruit teas/herb mixtures and sell. By learning this craft well, you can be a part of those making this money secretly, by changing lives for good using fruits.

I have a vast experience in fruit therapy and spices and I decided to document this knowledge in a book for the general public, so everyone can learn this and use it either for health or commercial reasons.

I'd be teaching a maximum of 100 persons this skill, which can help you make a huge amount of money daily. A lot of people are looking for natural cures and fruits that can cure diseases, so learning this would make a lot of difference.

I'd teach how to make and preserve fruit teas, spices that help and recipes that produce the best effect.

If you're interested, I'm very easy to reach. Here's my phone number
+2348101850277

Chat me on WhatsApp or call me. I'd be happy to be of help...

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Need of Dried Breadfruits (Ukwa) in wholesale / Soft And Succulent Golden Brown Puff Puff Recipe[pictures] / Peppered Snail; A Plate Of Class!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.