Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,864 members, 7,927,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 04:58 PM

Money Is Everything, And Here’s Why - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Money Is Everything, And Here’s Why (356 Views)

Please I Am Ready To Be Your House Help Until Your Money Is Refunded / My Money Is Hanging Between First Bank & Skye Bank / 3 Things People Believe Money Is But Is Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money Is Everything, And Here’s Why by dyfinances: 12:20am On Sep 18, 2020
For some reason, there is a huge negative connotation when it comes to money. Just having a normal discussion about it becomes so uncomfortable for many, and barely makes it through one or two sentences. If not, then it ends up with people just complaining about it.

I know how this article sounds, but give me a few minutes to explain what I mean.

The funny thing is, everyone deep down inside, does indeed care about money. I mean, what other reason is there to go work so hard for it if you don’t realize its importance?

It’s very hard to undervalue the importance of money. To a certain extent, money is indeed everything in this modern society. It’s hard to deny that fact of life, and it’s a hard pill to swallow. Let’s take a second to talk a little bit more about this

https://digestyourfinances.com/money-is-everything-and-heres-why/

(1) (Reply)

Muslims Are Treated Differently On This Website! / The Undiluted Truth Between The Efiks And The Ibibios. / Direct Televbview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.