Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,553 members, 7,941,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:18 PM

How Mr Wonder Transform Me. � - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Mr Wonder Transform Me. � (144 Views)

Case Study:- How Mr Kasiemobi Made 41million Naira In 14 Months! *case Study:– H / Dangote Refinery Will Transform Nigeria’s Economy / Wonder Bank Operator In Ogun Absconds With Customers' N2m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Mr Wonder Transform Me. � by Selfieboss1: 2:46am On Sep 18, 2020
Have you ever experience the wonders of unlinited change.

Wonders with great deal and overated oportunity

2 month ago I never thought of having such because i believe not in wonders

Wonders happens!

Great one you could ever imagine

Wonders locate me in a womderful place thrice but the third part get me overwhelmed.

I will love if you read up to know the third part

I was in my room on sunday morning in the month of june, when wonder callled me to join me in a wonderful journey. I ignore wonder and hiss and did not follow wonder. Wonder left hoping i could call him back but did not ... i overlook wonders and go on my way

30th of june wonder came back to check on me if i can still embark on his wonderful journey i disagree and ignore same time. He get angry and let me completely and i was never bothered

And you know if wonder left how ill miracle happens?

Even the bible says without signs and wonders it will difficult to belive in him and that is why he sent his comforter to comfort us

The third time july 24th wonder came back with sweet words.

Words that i can never forget

Words that change me completely

I know you will love to know what happen

Yes !

I embark on the journey and i became wonderful

But what journey exactly?

Chat me up on whatsapp to know what wonder tell me exactly

Zero seven zero one nine one seven three four zero seven
Re: How Mr Wonder Transform Me. � by Nobody: 4:08am On Sep 18, 2020
Selfieboss1:
Have you ever experience the wonders of unlinited change.

Wonders with great deal and overated oportunity

2 month ago I never thought of having such because i believe not in wonders

Wonders happens!

Great one you could ever imagine

Wonders locate me in a womderful place thrice but the third part get me overwhelmed.

I will love if you read up to know the third part

I was in my room on sunday morning in the month of june, when wonder callled me to join me in a wonderful journey. I ignore wonder and hiss and did not follow wonder. Wonder left hoping i could call him back but did not ... i overlook wonders and go on my way

30th of june wonder came back to check on me if i can still embark on his wonderful journey i disagree and ignore same time. He get angry and let me completely and i was never bothered

And you know if wonder left how ill miracle happens?

Even the bible says without signs and wonders it will difficult to belive in him and that is why he sent his comforter to comfort us

The third time july 24th wonder came back with sweet words.

Words that i can never forget

Words that change me completely

I know you will love to know what happen

Yes !

I embark on the journey and i became wonderful

But what journey exactly?

Chat me up on whatsapp to know what wonder tell me exactly

Zero seven zero one nine one seven three four zero seven

Just when you thought you'd seen the full gamut of lunatics on here

Who the fùck did you think would be stupid enough to call you
Re: How Mr Wonder Transform Me. � by Mide3367: 4:32am On Sep 18, 2020
Eriksson:

Just when you thought you'd seen the full gamut of lunatics on here

Who the fùck did you think would be stupid enough to call you
lol cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Free Affiliate Marketing Tools To Make Money Online / Ordisco Global Concept / Best Global Air Quality Monitoring System Market Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.