Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,948 members, 7,922,341 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 03:23 AM

APC Is Fair In Rigging When Compared To PDP Of 1999-2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is Fair In Rigging When Compared To PDP Of 1999-2015 (711 Views)

Nigeria's Highest GDP Rate (4.21%) From 2015-2019 Was Our Lowest (1999-2015) / Atiku: Nigerians Are Proud Of PDP's Records In 16 Years When Compared To APC / Buhari’s Claim On Crude Oil Prices From 1999-2015 Inaccurate - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Is Fair In Rigging When Compared To PDP Of 1999-2015 by dogmax(m): 6:38am On Sep 18, 2020
I'm an APC supporter and will never because I'm not ready to do what they do to get into power but my concern is that why do PDP of all Party be complaining of electoral malpractice when they enjoyed it for 16years. Infact all the people shouting APC this APC that are products of electoral malpractice because. In 1999 PDP controlled almost 33 out of 36 that made up the country and same in 2003,2007 and 2011 but my concern is that why can't they handle this opposition in a peaceful way. This Edo State election APC will rig and PDP will rig irrespective of the outcome of the result.....the best rigger will surely win. To me PDP is not matured to play Nigeria politics at all. I wish a happy death to those useless youths that wish die for a candidate that will not in anyway effect their positively.
Re: APC Is Fair In Rigging When Compared To PDP Of 1999-2015 by Zuorom: 6:42am On Sep 18, 2020
There's nothing fair about rigging an election

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is Fair In Rigging When Compared To PDP Of 1999-2015 by BREYZ: 6:43am On Sep 18, 2020
dogmax:
I'm an APC supporter and will never because I'm not ready to do what they do to get into power but my concern is that why do PDP of all Party be complaining of electoral malpractice when they enjoyed it for 16years. Infact all the people shouting APC this APC that are products of electoral malpractice because. In 1999 PDP controlled almost 33 out of 36 that made up the country and same in 2003,2007 and 2011 but my concern is that why can't they handle this opposition in a peaceful way. This Edo State election APC will rig and PDP will rig irrespective of the outcome of the result.....the best rigger will surely win. To me PDP is not matured to play Nigeria politics at all. I wish a happy death to those useless youths that wish die for a candidate that will not in anyway effect their positively.

Another mumu on the loose. Imagine what you created thread for, you are one of the reasons why your godfather's are bent on ensuring nothing progresses in this country because they know they always have youths like you, just so pathetic.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Is Fair In Rigging When Compared To PDP Of 1999-2015 by Luckydubby7(m): 6:48am On Sep 18, 2020
dogmax:
Just go through what you wrote here again.

3 Likes

Re: APC Is Fair In Rigging When Compared To PDP Of 1999-2015 by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:59am On Sep 18, 2020
dogmax did I hear you right are you trying to justify rigging

"progressive" party indeed cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Is Fair In Rigging When Compared To PDP Of 1999-2015 by godofuck231: 7:34am On Sep 18, 2020
who is the low life bum
Re: APC Is Fair In Rigging When Compared To PDP Of 1999-2015 by donbachi(m): 7:40am On Sep 18, 2020
There is no better shiit..op.shiit na shiit.whether strong or watery.
Re: APC Is Fair In Rigging When Compared To PDP Of 1999-2015 by chukwuibuipob: 8:10am On Sep 19, 2020
cool
Re: APC Is Fair In Rigging When Compared To PDP Of 1999-2015 by Ahmeduana(m): 8:24am On Sep 19, 2020
WHAT A GOD FORSAKEN FELLA!!!
Re: APC Is Fair In Rigging When Compared To PDP Of 1999-2015 by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 19, 2020
dogmax:

This one's future is gone , just pity your children.
Re: APC Is Fair In Rigging When Compared To PDP Of 1999-2015 by Wollykayb: 8:40am On Sep 19, 2020
BREYZ:

Another mumu on the loose. Imagine what you created thread for, you are one of the reasons why your godfather's are bent on ensuring nothing progresses in this country because they know they always have youths like you, just so pathetic.

When did godfatherism start nd when was there progress in Nigeria ?

You only denounced his assertion bcs it doesn't favor you

At least Jonathan has no godfatherism yet he achieved nothing nd will always be remember for his free looting administration

When Obi arrested Elrufai in 2010 how many of you Igbos castigated him ?
When PDP arrested all opposition governors including Tinubu in Ekiti in 2014 how many of you call PDP evil party ?

So keep ur evil advice to yourself

4 Likes

Re: APC Is Fair In Rigging When Compared To PDP Of 1999-2015 by ybalogs(m): 8:41am On Sep 19, 2020
Rigging is rigging. What is bad is bad joor.
Re: APC Is Fair In Rigging When Compared To PDP Of 1999-2015 by Hoelujohn: 8:46am On Sep 19, 2020
Zuorom:
There's nothing fair about rigging an election
Google Mrs Ayoka Adebayo Ekiti REC
Re: APC Is Fair In Rigging When Compared To PDP Of 1999-2015 by Hoelujohn: 8:47am On Sep 19, 2020
Luckydubby7:

Just go through what you wrote here again.
Google Mrs Ayoka Adebayo Ekiti REC
Re: APC Is Fair In Rigging When Compared To PDP Of 1999-2015 by dogmax(m): 8:51am On Sep 19, 2020
Whatever this nation is passing through is the handiwork of PDP because they refused to lay a good foundation for others to follow. Corruption, bribery, killing and electoral malpractice so they should shut up let decent party criticize APC... that's my stake

3 Likes

Re: APC Is Fair In Rigging When Compared To PDP Of 1999-2015 by Runaway: 8:52am On Sep 19, 2020
I really don't blame u. I blame Obasajo for giving u phone or making it cheap for people like u to type nonsense. Tomorrow u will come and tell us he did nothing too...
Re: APC Is Fair In Rigging When Compared To PDP Of 1999-2015 by batstan(m): 9:30am On Sep 19, 2020
Shove your opinion down ya'rse!!

We voted them for change and progress.
Re: APC Is Fair In Rigging When Compared To PDP Of 1999-2015 by pwansunriseteam: 10:01am On Sep 19, 2020
I don't have a Sympathy for any of them because they are all corrupt and evil. They dont really care about the masses, so what is my Business with work ever that wins as if that will change anything.
Re: APC Is Fair In Rigging When Compared To PDP Of 1999-2015 by NaMe4: 10:03am On Sep 19, 2020
dogmax:

So to show maturity. the PDP and others should lay a red carpet for the APC miscreants and thugs to disenfranchise the people.

Still trying to find the sense!
Re: APC Is Fair In Rigging When Compared To PDP Of 1999-2015 by duwdu: 10:08am On Sep 19, 2020
Wollykayb:

When did godfatherism start nd when was there progress in Nigeria ?

You only denounced his assertion bcs it doesn't favor you

At least Jonathan has no godfatherism yet he achieved nothing nd will always be remember for his free looting administration

When Obi arrested Elrufai in 2010 how many of you Igbos castigated him ?
When PDP arrested all opposition governors including Tinubu in Ekiti in 2014 how many of you call PDP evil party ?

So keep ur evil advice to yourself

Well said.

P34c3
Re: APC Is Fair In Rigging When Compared To PDP Of 1999-2015 by slivertongue: 10:19am On Sep 19, 2020
does the change mantra include rigging ?
repeating PDP's sins shows APC ain't better than the PDP and this would alienate the people from the APC. APC can only go beyond the GMB era if they do things rightly. all the excuse of that PDP did this and that paints APC as hypocrites.
Re: APC Is Fair In Rigging When Compared To PDP Of 1999-2015 by AkinwaleJJ(f): 11:16am On Sep 19, 2020
There can never be a free and fair election, as long as money is involved in the office contestants are targeting.
Secondly no one welcomes failure so since both of us wants to win, there will certainly be malpractices most especially when referees will later be at the mercy of the winner! undecided
Re: APC Is Fair In Rigging When Compared To PDP Of 1999-2015 by djon78(m): 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2020
dogmax:

Black Africans don't understand that why supporting impunity is not good. Is that the impunity you support today will come back to haunt you tomorrow.

That's why the white man in there society Dont support impunity.
But the black man has not understood this fact.

True PDP did rigging during there time
But two wrongs don't make right.

Apc should go and Mark today's date
All the impunity they did will come back to haunt them.
Another party will rise up to do worse to them
PDP did there own, but they are reaping there rewards now
But PDP is still even lucky
They still control strategic states in the nation like Niger delta oil rich states
But Apcs own will be worse
It will be total obliteration
There will not be anything like Apc
With the way they are going
And handling Nigerians and her issues

(1) (Reply)

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Welcomes Grandchild / What's Going On In Aba And Oyigbo Rivers State / UK watching violence against peaceful #EndSARS protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.