Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,944 members, 7,912,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 11:24 AM

If You Want To Avoid Diabetes, Stop Drinking Mineral - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If You Want To Avoid Diabetes, Stop Drinking Mineral (302 Views)

Why Did Nigerians Stop Drinking Tap/Borehole Water? / Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday / Five Reasons You Must Stop Drinking Garri Before 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Want To Avoid Diabetes, Stop Drinking Mineral by Mikel4xrist(m): 7:05am On Sep 18, 2020
Reports show that drinking of soda beverages like Coca-Cola, Fanta, etc all have a negative effect on your health.

They can lead to diabetes, cancer and a lot more of diseases which you can otherwise avoid.

Our ancestors were not suffering most of these terminal diseases that we suffer today, because they were not eating and drinking junk.

You might want to ask, what then should I drink in my leisure? What can I use to stop my addiction to soda cans?

I have compiled 20 fruit juice recipes for you. These recipes are healthy, can be preserved, can be used to treat ailments and most importantly, you can be using it to make money by selling for others.

So what are you waiting for? Give me a call and I'd add you to my list of persons who would benefit from this offer.

+2348101850277
Re: If You Want To Avoid Diabetes, Stop Drinking Mineral by kinah(f): 1:03pm On Sep 18, 2020
Drop the link to join

(1) (Reply)

We Love Good Food! / Tiger Ginger Mocktail / Amazing Black Friday Offer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.