Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,370 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:42 AM

I Want To See Democratic Standards Raised In Nigeria - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To See Democratic Standards Raised In Nigeria - Buhari (276 Views)

Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions / US Electoral System Does Not Meet Democratic Standards - Russia / Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To See Democratic Standards Raised In Nigeria - Buhari by allnewsnigeria: 7:33am On Sep 18, 2020
President Muhammadu Buhari says that he would like to see democratic standards in the country raised to a higher level.

This was disclosed in a statement, with the spokesman of the president, Garba Shehu, quoting Buhari as saying that politicians in the country who employ "do or die methods" to achieve their goal of power-grabbing hinder democratic growth in the country...Read more here: https://allnews.ng/news/i-want-to-see-democratic-standards-raised-in-nigeria-buhari

Re: I Want To See Democratic Standards Raised In Nigeria - Buhari by Benwallt(m): 7:34am On Sep 18, 2020
Ok ftc
Re: I Want To See Democratic Standards Raised In Nigeria - Buhari by kessling: 7:39am On Sep 18, 2020
Is this the same man that threatened hell if he didn't win in 2015
Re: I Want To See Democratic Standards Raised In Nigeria - Buhari by Finnese001: 7:54am On Sep 18, 2020
cheesy
Re: I Want To See Democratic Standards Raised In Nigeria - Buhari by dangermouse(m): 7:59am On Sep 18, 2020
Walk the talk. Talking is cheap.
Re: I Want To See Democratic Standards Raised In Nigeria - Buhari by Bluntguy: 8:16am On Sep 18, 2020
Saying one thing and doing another since 2015. Watch how his party will rig Edo election while he looks the other way. Na today?
Re: I Want To See Democratic Standards Raised In Nigeria - Buhari by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 8:18am On Sep 18, 2020
Next
Re: I Want To See Democratic Standards Raised In Nigeria - Buhari by orisa37: 8:42am On Sep 18, 2020
This is PREPOSTEROUS.

NIGERIA is a ROYAL CHARTER STATE OF THE 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES OF THE YORUBAS (SW ROYAL CHARTER STATE OF THE ODUDUWAS),

THE IGBOS (SE ROYAL CHARTER STATE OF THE IBOS)

THE TIVS, THE IJAWS, THE KANURIS, THE HAUSAS TURNED KOROS, THE PLATEAUS THE IBIBIOS ETCETERA.

THE CALIPHATE IS AN IMPOSITION OF FULANI FEUDAL PLUNDERERS FROM FUTA JALON.

IT'S ABSOLUTELY DOMINEERING FOR ONE SET OF GROUP(THE RECALCITRANT FRAUDSTERS) OUT OF THE NUMEROUS GROUPS IN NIGERIA TO MAKE SECURITY LAWS WITHOUT PROPER CONSULTATION WITH THE OTHER TRADITIONAL GROUPS.

BUHARI IS A TRAINED MILITARY MAN, A FULANI MAN AND BY ALL STANDARDS, HAS NO PREREQUISITES TO UNDERSTANDING DEMOCRATIC VALUES AND HUMAN RIGHTS.

cc: YWC AFENIFERE OHANEZE, ORTOM, APC, PDP AREWA AND NAIRALANDERS.

(1) (Reply)

VIDE Godwin Obaseki Victory Speech After Winning Edo State Governorship Election / Ondo 2020: Obaseki Wins Edo,who Wins Ondo? / Victory Of Obaseki Couldn’t Have Been Possible Without This Man. Do You Agree ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.