Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,145 members, 7,883,977 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:20 PM

Invest Money - Guides To Investments - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Invest Money - Guides To Investments (729 Views)

From Linda Ikeji To Your Blog: Your Guides To Great Blogging / Any Reliable Business To Invest Money On In Nigeria??? / How Can I Invest Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest Money - Guides To Investments by Winnerslfc(m): 5:30pm On Feb 26, 2011
Hello!
Time to take you on a ride round the world of investment.
Most people claim they don't believe investments can make them rich but i'm here to debunk that mentality.
Investing your money in profitable ventures ie, investing your money wisely is a key to financial prosperity.
Most people are poor NOT because they have no job. Their poverty is perhaps caused by their inability to save for rainy days.
NOTE: Keeping your money in the bank does not in any way guarrantee financial prosperity because you may end up having nothing while the bank soar high in prosperity with your money well i'm not saying you shouldn't keep money in the bank because i do also. all i'm saying is invest some into your future.
Now, i have written this article to guide you on how to invest money. There you go: http://successsys..com/2011/02/invest-money-guide-to-investment.html after reading, if you found it useful, please ensure you subscribe to my new post via email because more exposures awaits you.
Remember its all about SUCCESS.
Catch me on facebook on http://facebook.com/felix.silas
Re: Invest Money - Guides To Investments by 9jabizhelp(m): 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2011
The only people that become wealthy or rich are those you have learnt how to make their money work for them.
Listen, encourage every Nigerian to stop waiting for government job. Your N10, 000 is enough to start with, if you know what to do.

N10, 000 can get you a phone and some bricks of recharge card.
N10, 000 is enough to attend a good seminar is Lagos that will better inform you.

Learn how to buy books that will build your knowledge. You can never succeed without books.
Re: Invest Money - Guides To Investments by Winnerslfc(m): 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2011
Thanks man!
That was a good one.
Re: Invest Money - Guides To Investments by Winnerslfc(m): 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2011
Thanks man!
That was a good one.

(1) (Reply)

Smart Way To Build A Website For Less Than N3500 / Nafdac - How Do They Manage Information? / Do You Want To Buy 20ft Or 40ft Containers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.