Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,270 members, 7,967,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 02:32 AM

Anytimetime U See Me, U Shake Like You’ve Seen Tiwa Savage” Video – Nengi - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Anytimetime U See Me, U Shake Like You’ve Seen Tiwa Savage” Video – Nengi (366 Views)

VIDEO: Nengi Plans To Stop Neo And Vee From Having S£x In Hotel Room On Sunday / BBNaija: Tiwa Savage Visits BBNaija Housemates (Photos) / Tiwa Savage, MI Abaga, Patoranking To Headline Bbnaija ‘pepper Dem’ Finale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anytimetime U See Me, U Shake Like You’ve Seen Tiwa Savage” Video – Nengi by MercyAndrew41(f): 10:00am On Sep 18, 2020
Nengi claims Ozo could not stand seeing her during the first week of their stay in the house, he kept shaking whenever he saw her in the house.

According to her, Ozo could hardly control himself as he kept shaking anytime he saw her.
He shook as if he saw Tiwa savage in the house, she said. Ozo doubted her claim saying it was her who was having some feelings for him because of the eye contacts she kept making.

read More + Video: https://african-journal.com/bbnaija-the-first-time-you-saw-me-you-were-shaking-like-youve-seen-tiwa-savage-nengi-tells-ozo/

Re: Anytimetime U See Me, U Shake Like You’ve Seen Tiwa Savage” Video – Nengi by BigEcommerce: 10:02am On Sep 18, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin Your eyes go soon clear
Re: Anytimetime U See Me, U Shake Like You’ve Seen Tiwa Savage” Video – Nengi by frankputer: 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2020
it will end in premium tears

(1) (Reply)

Checkmate (2020) Full Movie Download / Opinion: Checkout The Only Girl Laycon Truly Had Feelings For In The Big Brothe / How Come No More Good Movies These Days? What's Going On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.