Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,357 members, 7,974,490 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 05:56 AM

Ego Omalicha’s Sizzling Hot And ‘amazonic’ Photoshoot - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ego Omalicha’s Sizzling Hot And ‘amazonic’ Photoshoot (1360 Views)

Floss – Omalicha ---- Daughter Of Imo State Governor, Ikedi Ohakim .. New Album / Download Omalicha By Roy: 1st Runner Up Project Fame 4 Winner / Mr. Raw Nwanne - Omalicha Baby Ft. Ransome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ego Omalicha’s Sizzling Hot And ‘amazonic’ Photoshoot by pckid: 7:45pm On Feb 26, 2011
Ask your girlfriend what she thinks about Ego. Go on, do it. She’ll probably give you one of those responses usually reserved for that chick she couldn’t stand in secondary school. Maybe it’s: “I don’t get why she’s popular!” Or it could be: “What do people see in her, anyway?” It’s easy to resent what you don’t understand, and we have to admit that the 23-something-old pop star who has walked the runway in every Nigerians’ dress isn’t the easiest person to dissect – Even the guys and ‘industry’ people have asked on several occasion ‘why did Kevin Lucciano [Boss at Questio, http://questionmarkmag.com/2011/02/ego-omalichas-sizzling-hot-and-amazonic-photoshoot/

Re: Ego Omalicha’s Sizzling Hot And ‘amazonic’ Photoshoot by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 01, 2011
I don't resent her. The first day I saw her "Omalicha Nwa" video I screamed. I'm just curious as to why her yeye voice echoes on radios and television sets. She overdoes it with auto-tuning, like she's Will.I.Am or someone. She can't sing. That one na fact.

People are so quick to label others as "jealous" or "haters" but the truth is that so many 9ja talents, particularly women, are beyond sub-par. Men dominate the music industry in Nigeria.

Anyone can sing in 9ja, big deal. They can't make it anywhere else. Label as a hater again, go ahead. I'll label back as "supporter of mediocrity" lol.

(1) (Reply)

Skales Out With Two Songs - Keresimesi And Mukulu (download) / Sarkodie Ft Sherifa Gunu - Sherifa + Keep Feeling It Ft Awal / WIZKID (AYO) - Album Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.