Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,472 members, 7,932,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 09:19 AM

Beware Of Girls On Trouser - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware Of Girls On Trouser (5458 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / 19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs / Why Do Most Girls Stares At Guys Zipper Or Trouser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by SAGoddess: 10:22am On May 21, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin @ original post! I got knocked off my chair reading that, madness! grin grin
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by nairaner(m): 1:56pm On May 21, 2010
R U SERIOUS?? mmitthsssccchheeeewwww! MAGAFAGA  lipsrsealed
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 21, 2010
trouser or skirt,

as long she likes. she's just free like a birD grin bang dem
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by Bluemoon1(f): 12:34am On May 25, 2010
Mtchewwwwwwwwww! angry
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by mummy3(f): 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2011
I believe this guy has just been jilted and when his girl friend jilted him she was wearing trouser that’s why he’s upset with trouser babes
Or He’s just been imported from the village to town and when he wanted to come to Lag, he was now warned to beware of trouser babes and those babes that apply blood on their lips.
You know now, village mentality
Guy, you deserve to be poured hot water by opj cos you’re a CONFIRMED MUNTULA
Re: Beware Of Girls On Trouser by Creamish(f): 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2011
Its an old story . . I hope he has allowed himself gain 3 years of wisdom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

19-yr-old Brazilian Cheating Girl Swallows Her Cellphone To Stop Boyfriend / Best Spot To Touch Your Girl And Make Her Feel Honey / Help!!! I Don't Know If My Girlfriend Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.