Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,400 members, 7,881,454 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:02 PM

Osimhen: I Can’t Wait To Face Ronaldo - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osimhen: I Can’t Wait To Face Ronaldo (24968 Views)

Osimhen: I Have Like 18 Screws Under My Jaw. I am a Lion. / Victor Osimhen: I Will Be Available For AFCON 2022 / Sporting Lisbon FINALLY End 19-year Wait To Lift The Portuguese League Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osimhen: I Can’t Wait To Face Ronaldo by nBag(m): 9:27pm On Sep 18, 2020
robosky02:
I hope motivational speakers are not pushing him too far...

don't mind him, talking as if na defender im be

1 Like

Re: Osimhen: I Can’t Wait To Face Ronaldo by winkmart: 9:29pm On Sep 18, 2020
focus boy
Re: Osimhen: I Can’t Wait To Face Ronaldo by Earnonline2: 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2020
Good for you
Re: Osimhen: I Can’t Wait To Face Ronaldo by kalvoken(m): 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2020
thesicilian:
Ronaldo is just a player. Until you face him, then you'd know he's more than that. That guy is a war. He's indabosky!

The liquid metal grin grin

On the other hand, I read that bayern has buried a team alive in Germany tonight, someone should tell them that MESSI is not in schalk04 abeg

8-0

3 Likes

Re: Osimhen: I Can’t Wait To Face Ronaldo by Adekunlebright(m): 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2020
ajeku iya. Osimeh, don't u no fat Ronaldo is ur father?
Re: Osimhen: I Can’t Wait To Face Ronaldo by Adekunlebright(m): 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2020
ajeku iya. Osimeh, don't u no dat Ronaldo is ur father?
Re: Osimhen: I Can’t Wait To Face Ronaldo by Favemmzar200(m): 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2020
Peperipe peperipepe
no go dey do pass ya sef gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Osimhen: I Can’t Wait To Face Ronaldo by paulolee(m): 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2020
maynia:

Didn't immobile outscore the whole Spain?
Have you built him a statue in Spain?
they say "Charity begins at home and i think he needs the statue in Italy first, maybe at d front of cr7 ous as a reminder dt he is the best attacker in italy...
Re: Osimhen: I Can’t Wait To Face Ronaldo by ojaysam25(m): 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2020
One of our brother deliberately skip a match against ronaldo,this one is anticipating to face him...he will get his wish by going home with the GOAT jersey and learning one or two after his team might have been destroyed by the one and only GOAT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osimhen: I Can’t Wait To Face Ronaldo by Honchoslim16(m): 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2020
Goddamn mehn!

Ok!
Re: Osimhen: I Can’t Wait To Face Ronaldo by BeSnappy(m): 10:10pm On Sep 18, 2020
Osimhen calm down. Don't bite more than you can chew!
Re: Osimhen: I Can’t Wait To Face Ronaldo by Nyanabo(m): 10:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
thesicilian:
Ronaldo is just a player. Until you face him, then you'd know he's more than that. That guy is a war. He's indabosky!

Liquid Metal, Ezemuo.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osimhen: I Can’t Wait To Face Ronaldo by Pimpstar: 10:47pm On Sep 18, 2020
Re: Osimhen: I Can’t Wait To Face Ronaldo by Pimpstar: 10:49pm On Sep 18, 2020
JesusJesus:
Wake up and stop dreaming man.
Stand4YorubaIgbo:
for ur mind u make sense angryfor ur mind u make sense angry angryangry

JesusJesus:
Wake up and stop dreaming man.

You don't know how lethal napoli. attack is. They would disturb your defense al0t. They just lacked a clinical finisher and now they've got it in osihmen. The chances created would now be converted.
peace out!!

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osimhen: I Can’t Wait To Face Ronaldo by sunkieisland(m): 11:08pm On Sep 18, 2020
thesicilian:

You forgot to put pahose. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osimhen: I Can’t Wait To Face Ronaldo by aminusodiq(m): 11:11pm On Sep 18, 2020
thesicilian:
aswear ure damn funny

1 Like

Re: Osimhen: I Can’t Wait To Face Ronaldo by WoundedLamb: 11:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
Maybe he wants a picture with him. I just hope he won't get star struck!

1 Like

Re: Osimhen: I Can’t Wait To Face Ronaldo by Unrated900(m): 11:44pm On Sep 18, 2020
Pimpstar:

e go outscore ororo dis season
cheesy

How he wan take do am

Na jazzz he wan take do am

Barca fans spotted

1 Like

Re: Osimhen: I Can’t Wait To Face Ronaldo by Unrated900(m): 11:54pm On Sep 18, 2020
aminusodiq:
aswear ure damn funny

Ronaldo go use speed and dribble kill

The osi ewure

1 Like

Re: Osimhen: I Can’t Wait To Face Ronaldo by Daygee1978(m): 11:54pm On Sep 18, 2020
robosky02:
I hope motivational speakers are not pushing him too far... shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Osimhen: I Can’t Wait To Face Ronaldo by Unrated900(m): 11:55pm On Sep 18, 2020
RedPanthar:
Clown, is Ronaldo your mate. No go kill your star too early

Leave the mugu boy

Instead make he Dey contest with them greenwood and rashford he Dey talk about the real

Goat

Even the fake goat can’t dare him

2 Likes

Re: Osimhen: I Can’t Wait To Face Ronaldo by Smartgeek(m): 12:04am On Sep 19, 2020
Happy for him
Re: Osimhen: I Can’t Wait To Face Ronaldo by Chrisnrld: 2:11am On Sep 19, 2020
what's d young man is saying is, thank God my dream of meeting Ronaldo is certain, messi comes to mind. Patience pays!.l

1 Like

Re: Osimhen: I Can’t Wait To Face Ronaldo by eddyslim(m): 6:15am On Sep 19, 2020
paulolee:

dts after when you guys in seria would start giving immobile some respect too
The same way you give Isco some respect in Spain?.
Re: Osimhen: I Can’t Wait To Face Ronaldo by eddyslim(m): 6:22am On Sep 19, 2020
Nicole21:

Yeah.. The scoreline looks familiar.
Hahahahaha. Very familiar
Re: Osimhen: I Can’t Wait To Face Ronaldo by eddyslim(m): 6:24am On Sep 19, 2020
Slurity:
If Immobile can out score Ronaldo then you can do it Victor.
You ain't making any sense,
Re: Osimhen: I Can’t Wait To Face Ronaldo by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:55am On Sep 19, 2020
Pimpstar:

cheesy

Ororo[color=#006600][/color] is 36 menh, give that dude some credit, his age mates worn out before now.
Re: Osimhen: I Can’t Wait To Face Ronaldo by femi4: 7:57am On Sep 19, 2020
Pimpstar:

cheesy
He should concentrate on his game and stop chasing ronaldo
Re: Osimhen: I Can’t Wait To Face Ronaldo by Raalsalghul: 8:20am On Sep 19, 2020
psychologist:
Nigga be calming down o

Well you are not a defender, you won't feel the brunt..

Nevertheless, theirs only on GOAT and his name is

Ronaldo CR7
Re: Osimhen: I Can’t Wait To Face Ronaldo by Bigsunny01(m): 8:38am On Sep 19, 2020
Dammit

Anyway check out dis thread for ur favorite rides

https://www.nairaland.com/bigsunny01/topics
Re: Osimhen: I Can’t Wait To Face Ronaldo by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 19, 2020
paulolee:

they say "Charity begins at home and i think he needs the statue in Italy first, maybe at d front of cr7 ous as a reminder dt he is the best attacker in italy...

He's the best attacker in the world.

We will build a statue for him and we are also going to build a statue for him and Ronaldo in front of Messi house as they both outscored the whole Spain. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife Amara And Their Children In Adorable Family Photo / Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register / What EVERY Premier League Club Wants Before January Transfer Window Closes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.