Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,961 members, 7,896,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 04:34 AM

Kenyan Woman Confesses To Intentionally Infecting Many Men With HIV Because They - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenyan Woman Confesses To Intentionally Infecting Many Men With HIV Because They (480 Views)

Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing / I Can Not Contract HIV Because My Mission Is God Sent – Pastor Mrs. Veronica / Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Confesses To Intentionally Infecting Many Men With HIV Because They by Aliyuumar691: 4:13pm On Sep 18, 2020
A Kenyan woman, Jackline Njoki Mwangi has revealed that she knowingly infected men with HIV to punish them for not using protection.

Mwangi, also known as Kiki wa Ng’endo, was first diagnosed with HIV as a teenager after sleeping with men for money to take care of herself and her nephew. This was after her mother left her and her sister in the care of their aunt to go and work in the United States.

The 36-year-old, who made the startling revelation on Thursday September 17, in an interview with Kenya’s online news portal, TUKO, justified her action saying she picked the disease from an infected person who also did not care to warn her.

Mwangi said it was her sexual partners’ responsibilities to protect themselves and not hers.

“At the end of the day, I can not be your keeper. You know you do not know me. I am not related to you yet you want to have sex with me, why don’t you wear a condom or take a test with me if I am comfortable and if I am not, ask me to wear a condon?” she posed........
See More With Images
https://naijabizz.com.ng/kenyan-woman-confesses-to-intentionally-infecting-many-men-with-hiv-because-they-dont-want-to-use-protection/

1 Share

Re: Kenyan Woman Confesses To Intentionally Infecting Many Men With HIV Because They by Aboks(m): 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2020
Kenya and weird news na 5 and 6

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Be With Neo - Vee Confides In Laycon || Big Brother Naija 2020 / Before She Chop Everybody Will Chop- Davido Reveal Why He Will Marry Chioma. VID / Lady Narrates Her Experience With Her Boyfriend ATM Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.