Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,830 members, 7,912,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 03:53 AM

Five Jobs In Nigeria That Can Turn You To An Instant Millionaire. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Five Jobs In Nigeria That Can Turn You To An Instant Millionaire. (2704 Views)

Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree / Hustles In Nigeria That Pay More Than Some White Collar Jobs / Five Jobs That Will Be Extinct By 2028 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Jobs In Nigeria That Can Turn You To An Instant Millionaire. by job9ja247: 7:41pm On Sep 18, 2020
Nigerians are always in the spirit to make money fast as they can go any length in pursuing any job that can fetch them good money quick. If you happen to be one of them, you are on the right post as you would get to know about some jobs in Nigeria that could change your financial status in no time for good.

However, one factor I would love to stress here is “risk”, as you would all agree with me that the more risky a job is, the more reward there is attached to such job, so if you are afraid to lose your money, you might end up ignoring these jobs and manage your current financial situation.

So without further ado, let’s delve into them.

Read more https://job9ja.com/these-five-jobs-in-nigeria-could-turn-you-to-an-instant-millionaire/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Jobs In Nigeria That Can Turn You To An Instant Millionaire. by Casido1(m): 8:43am On Sep 19, 2020
I'm sure as hell that yours isn't one of them. Nonsense bloggers.

7 Likes

Re: Five Jobs In Nigeria That Can Turn You To An Instant Millionaire. by GreaterFuture1(m): 10:11am On Sep 19, 2020
Connection is what makes people rich in Nigeria, everything is Connection. Anything and everything can make you Rich with the right Connection in this very Corrupt Country

1 Like

Re: Five Jobs In Nigeria That Can Turn You To An Instant Millionaire. by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 19, 2020
GreaterFuture1:
Connection is what makes people rich in Nigeria, everything is Connection. Anything and everything can make you Rich with the right Connection in this very Corrupt Country
very true

1 Like

Re: Five Jobs In Nigeria That Can Turn You To An Instant Millionaire. by dorin27(f): 11:57am On Sep 19, 2020
This reminds me of people I see here distributing hand bills with the title " Job Vacancy"

dry cleaner---60k
Gate keeper----55k etc...and I keep wondering. Why stand under Lagos sun to distribute this hand bills when they can apply for the job themselves.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Jobs In Nigeria That Can Turn You To An Instant Millionaire. by Docsammie: 12:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
PAY HALF THE AMOUNT !!!

THRIVE ON THE DIGITAL SPACE

PROMO BUNDLE (Over 95% off) !!!

- Fiverr 100 gigs/Optimization/Middleman✅

- Lifetime Canva Premium ✅

- Udemy courses (Over 4000) ✅

- Copywriting 101(+swipe files) ✅

- 90 Business/Life- Hack Ebooks ✅

- Upwork Startup / Optimization ✅

- Smartmockups Premium ✅

- Access to my Ultimate Premium Digital Marketing Library ✅

Pay N500 for the next 3 days !!!

Kindly send a WhatsApp DM: https:///2R7jvrw

(1) (Reply)

ADVICE: I Am Planning To Move Completely From Lagos To Ibadan / UAC IS HIRING!!!APPLY FAST / First Bank Of Nigeria Recruitment For Graduate Trainees And Experienced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.