Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,807 members, 7,965,975 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 06:26 AM

I Want To Make 1 Million Naira In 24 Hours Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Make 1 Million Naira In 24 Hours Please Help (994 Views)

My Wife Ives Sleep Teo Mich. If I Allow Her She Can Si P For 17 Hours.. Please H / See The Woman Who Broke World Record For Having S8x With 919 Men In 24 Hours / Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Make 1 Million Naira In 24 Hours Please Help by ahahnow: 10:19pm On Sep 18, 2020
I am serious. Lets brainstorm together and make money. If we needed the money tommorow how can we make the money legitimately? Let's go.
Re: I Want To Make 1 Million Naira In 24 Hours Please Help by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2020
Here is a simple clue:
Go get some copy paper, a pair of scissors and a pen.... Cut a thousand pieces of paper in the shape of Naira notes.... Use the pen to write ₦1000 on all of them...et voila, you will be a millionaire in no time.

9 Likes

Re: I Want To Make 1 Million Naira In 24 Hours Please Help by yomi007k(m): 10:29pm On Sep 18, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
Here is a simple clue:
Go get some copy paper, a pair of scissors and a pen.... Cut a thousand pieces of paper in the shape of Naira notes.... Use the pen to write ₦1000 on all of them...et voila, you will be a millionaire in no time.

grin
Wow....Im doing this right now.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Make 1 Million Naira In 24 Hours Please Help by Majikman(m): 10:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
Here is a simple clue:

guyyyyyyyy... I don laff tire .

Nairalanders and plenty funny question

1 Like

Re: I Want To Make 1 Million Naira In 24 Hours Please Help by luscioustrish(f): 10:38pm On Sep 18, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
Here is a simple clue:

Why? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Make 1 Million Naira In 24 Hours Please Help by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:43pm On Sep 18, 2020
Majikman:
guyyyyyyyy... I don laff tire .

Nairalanders and plenty funny question

That's the only answer he deserved as we can't possibly take him seriously. Some people save for months if not years to have 1M, dude want to make it in 24hs, lol!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Make 1 Million Naira In 24 Hours Please Help by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:46pm On Sep 18, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!

See my signature, sign up and quote me if you wanna realize your million dreams.
Re: I Want To Make 1 Million Naira In 24 Hours Please Help by Cerveau(f): 10:47pm On Sep 18, 2020
This is totally possible, even if you're dead broke.

The only problem is, you're on the wrong side of the world.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Make 1 Million Naira In 24 Hours Please Help by Ayemileto(m): 10:49pm On Sep 18, 2020
ahahnow:
I am serious. Lets brainstorm together and make money. If we needed the money tommorow how can we make the money legitimately? Let's go.

If you find a way, abeg let me know oo.

MrBrownJay1:
Here is a simple clue:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Make 1 Million Naira In 24 Hours Please Help by arnoldogiamien: 11:03pm On Sep 18, 2020
ahahnow:
go Edo state, help oshiomole, iyamu.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Make 1 Million Naira In 24 Hours Please Help by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 18, 2020
go play white paper nagrin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Make 1 Million Naira In 24 Hours Please Help by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:09pm On Sep 18, 2020
Cerveau:
This is totally possible, even if you're dead broke.

The only problem is, you're on the wrong side of the world.

Lol Very true.... In Venezuela he would only need ₦1000 to be a millionaire in Venezuelan Bolivar (VES)... In Iran, he would have to pay ₦9000 to become a millionaire in Iranian Rial (IRR)

1 Like

Re: I Want To Make 1 Million Naira In 24 Hours Please Help by shortgun(m): 11:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
ahahnow:
1 million that u are looking for will not change anything in your life if you finally hv it in ur hands.
i was like you many yrs ago...i thought that becoming a millionaire will make all problems of this life disappear..I was dead wrong.
Be happy with any amount u hv and bless God for it.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Make 1 Million Naira In 24 Hours Please Help by soundlala: 12:12am On Sep 19, 2020
rob a bank
Re: I Want To Make 1 Million Naira In 24 Hours Please Help by ABULARdotCOM: 2:13am On Sep 19, 2020
Lagos

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Make 1 Million Naira In 24 Hours Please Help by Cerveau(f): 11:47am On Sep 19, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Lol Very true.... In Venezuela he would only need ₦1000 to be a millionaire in Venezuelan Bolivar (VES)... In Iran, he would have to pay ₦9000 to become a millionaire in Iranian Rial (IRR)
On a serious note, you can wake up in New York City and decided to start a gofundme with the sole intension of becoming a millionaire before nightfall. You can go viral and even become a billionaire...... That's America not here.
Re: I Want To Make 1 Million Naira In 24 Hours Please Help by Kabir5643(m): 12:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
Sell your testicles to highest bidder

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Advice So Bad / New Profile Pic : Moving On / Stefflon Don Causes A Stir On Instagram With Her Bikini Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.