Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring - Politics (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring (325112 Views)

Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by masui(m): 5:47am On Sep 20, 2020
flowmama:
PPD cleared Egor and Esan West

In 2016 guber,

Egor

APC: 26,177

PDP: 19,514

Esan West

APC 13,114

PDP 16,311

Please these people voting APC are we sure they are Nigerians?

I am suspecting either they are not of age or they are Ghanaian.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by QueenOfOgoja(f): 5:47am On Sep 20, 2020
171k (PDP) v 119k (APC) so far

5 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Gondonu: 5:47am On Sep 20, 2020
KingUg:
I have never been this interested in an election before, I am happy edolites stood their ground..... Obaseki winning would mark the beginning of a new political atmosphere in Nigeria...
Well said sir.It definitely will.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by 2016v2017: 5:48am On Sep 20, 2020
hyduffy:
All those shouting ipob has misled Obaseki... Hw market nah..? grin grin grin grin
E shock una
E shock them wellu well pass the shock
of the imposter in Aso Rock

11 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by 9jahotblog: 5:48am On Sep 20, 2020
2016v2017:
biggest coward from the entity of cowards
yes.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by DMerciful(m): 5:49am On Sep 20, 2020
Part of the plan is go get some of the HOA members on your side.
Tunjasko:

The House of Assembly would have impeached him in less than 2 weeks thereby ending up losing in both ends.
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Fleshly: 5:49am On Sep 20, 2020
fergie001:
Sleep is coming, but I reject it

You've tried. You can sleep, as the election is over. APC cannot rig this one, even if buhari wants it

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by 2016v2017: 5:50am On Sep 20, 2020
masui:

Please these people voting APC are we sure they are Nigerians?

I am suspecting either they are not of age or they are Ghanaian.

it scholarship me pass the man at Aso Rock
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Fleshly: 5:50am On Sep 20, 2020
9jahotblog:
Ambode will have win election last year if he has decamped to PDP before APC conducted their primary election. Ambode already have structures, but na fear he has destroyed him more. he's really a coward.

More like an Afonja

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by DMerciful(m): 5:51am On Sep 20, 2020
We need more margin...At this point it needs to be landslide to reverberate to Lagos and Kano
QueenOfOgoja:
171k (PDP) v 119k (APC) so far

10 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by onajo2000(m): 5:51am On Sep 20, 2020
Make I no go sleep for church
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by IgbalodeRaymond: 5:51am On Sep 20, 2020
Tunjasko:

The House of Assembly would have impeached him in less than 2 weeks thereby ending up losing in both ends.
just like they impeached Obaseki
FFS he's the executive governor and his words in the state is final.
hope you saw how Obaseki fought the HoA members that tried rubbish he even comot the roof.
fact is that Ambode is a coward and was deceived by yeroba Muslims that cowardice is the best. first he was living in denial thinking Tinubu will forgive him not knowing that Tinubu is a cocaine boss with no forgiveness.
Tinubu has many political enemies who are waiting for any loopholes to crumble his empire and Ambode's bravely would have brought it.
remember APC had 100% political structure in Edo until Obaseki decamped then boom he collapsed those structures and dismantled it.
HoS members are always lightweight politicians with anywhere belle face attitude so with the right tactics Ambode would put up a good political fight.
Shame on him

18 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by masui(m): 5:52am On Sep 20, 2020
Macsjebs:

Exactly what u said, use and dump and equals jumping from one place to another/end of his career

Atleast now, Jagaban could still feel sorry for what he did and he could complete the four years and/or probably get a ministerial appointment
Lagos is not Edo that speak one language, even Oba showed empathy towards Obaseki, his deputy stood by him; Ambode don't have such 'fans' yet - how many people would have decamped with him?

I see it with you to an extent. He would have become a political leper at that point.
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by chukel(m): 5:52am On Sep 20, 2020
Please let's post only confirmed results from the portal. I want oshiomole's humiliation cemented.

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by KunleyY19(m): 5:52am On Sep 20, 2020
9jahotblog:
it will never happen layelaye. once he joined PDP earlier, both PDP supporters and His loyalists will never let it to happen. na fear Ambode has destroyed him in Lagos politics.

You overestimate the power of PDP in Lagos forgetting that all politics is Local...

The same way it will be hard for SE states to go the way of APC is the same way for PDP in states like Lagos. Notice that I didn't mention SW in general because all other SW states have tasted PDP rein one time or the other apart from Lagos... It's gonna be really hard unless APC enthrone a MONUMENTAL failure as Governor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by our9ja: 5:53am On Sep 20, 2020
Decamping to PDP earn Obaseki so many Sympathizer vote..Ambode should stood his ground ...better loose in the battle field ,than being a coward
9jahotblog:
Ambode will have win election last year if he has decamped to PDP before APC conducted their primary election. Ambode already have structures, but na fear he has destroyed him more. he's really a coward.

4 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by okuta007: 5:53am On Sep 20, 2020
KingUg:
I have never been this interested in an election before, I am happy edolites stood their ground..... Obaseki winning would mark the beginning of a new political atmosphere in Nigeria...

I said here 2 months ago that Godwin Enogheghase Obaseki's name will speak for him - ENOGHEGHASE means one who will prevail

and Adams - the one who will be sent packing from the garden of Eden - Oshomole is done - all those secret deals he did while in govt

Oya Obaseki will hand over his file to EFCC - Capt Hosa will vomit all the money he collected without doing the contract of Airport Road

Tony Kabaka- make dat one just run go Malawi - he is done and those looking to whozz him slap are more than those feeling sorry for him tonite

THIS IS A VICTORY FOR NIGERIA - and please let everyone thank America and the United Kingdom for issuing out the Visa Ban advise

IF NOT FOR THAT - Osho and his gang were ready to steal this mandate from Obaseki yesterday - DONALD TRUMP, Thank you Sir grin grin grin

36 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by WonderManly(m): 5:53am On Sep 20, 2020
adanny01:

Oya PDP do win, make INEC go relax.
Oya chop knuckle jor!
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Nobody: 5:53am On Sep 20, 2020
mizz2posh:
Has his career not ended now?
9jahotblog:
yes.
2016v2017:

biggest coward from the entity of cowards

I hope u guys won't send Ambode into depression if Obaseki eventually wins, making him regret not fighting back

17 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by biglizzy: 5:54am On Sep 20, 2020
Tunjasko:

They would have. Na wetin Ambode fear be that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by IgbalodeRaymond: 5:54am On Sep 20, 2020
hyduffy:
All those shouting ipob has misled Obaseki... Hw market nah..? grin grin grin grin
E shock una
yeroba Muslims have successfully buried Oshiomole and Ize-Iyamu politically grin

techmo

17 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by WonderManly(m): 5:55am On Sep 20, 2020
MICHEALADEX:

That was how atiku too won on nairaland
Atiku own don pass jor! Na obaseki dey online now!

5 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by mizz2posh: 5:56am On Sep 20, 2020
Tunjasko:

If he had left, some hoa members would have been on his side, some of them were not happy that they won't be coming back too, cos tinubu was replacing them.
At the local govt level he will remove any chairman that does not cooperate and put a loyal acting chairman, that used to be oshiomoles style when he was gov, abeg forget, ambode was just a coward period. Atleast fight, if you lose you lose.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by IgbalodeRaymond: 5:56am On Sep 20, 2020
our9ja:
Decamping to PDP earn Obaseki so many Sympathizer vote..Ambode should stood his ground ...better loose in the battle field ,than being a coward
as in that's what Obaseki did
better to die fighting than to die standing

14 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by KunleyY19(m): 5:56am On Sep 20, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
just like they impeached Obaseki
FFS he's the executive governor and his words in the state is final.
hope you saw how Obaseki fought the HoA members that tried rubbish he even comot the roof.
fact is that Ambode is a coward and was deceived by yeroba Muslims that cowardice is the best. first he was living in denial thinking Tinubu will forgive him not knowing that Tinubu is a cocaine boss with no forgiveness.
Tinubu has many political enemies who are waiting for any loopholes to crumble his empire and Ambode's bravely would have brought it.
remember APC had 100% political structure in Edo until Obaseki decamped then boom he collapsed those structures and dismantled it.
HoS members are always lightweight politicians with anywhere belle face attitude so with the right tactics Ambode would put up a good political fight.
Shame on him

He was deceived by Yoruba Muslims and yet he handed over to a Christian...
Bros Calmdown na...

Jagaban and Fashola wives na Core Christian ooo...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by WonderManly(m): 5:56am On Sep 20, 2020
ellizy:

It really shows the world is in support of PDP, I’m just being scared there might be just one result under the influence of power with a whole lot of margin in favour of APC
Yes oooo!
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by fergie001: 5:56am On Sep 20, 2020
Macsjebs:

I hope u guys won't send Ambode into depression if Obaseki eventually wins, making him regret not fighting back
As in ehn....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by tempusfugit: 5:57am On Sep 20, 2020
You re bastard infact a real bastard is less bastard than you!!!!
TheGodlessGod:
like i said if ize iyamu failed to win call me a bastard.

14 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by IgbalodeRaymond: 5:59am On Sep 20, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
like i said if ize iyamu failed to win call me a bastard.
bastard vagabond how far
remember you told us to call you bastard

10 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by WonderManly(m): 5:59am On Sep 20, 2020
Nchenches:

Aboki does not come Nairaland.

Votes did not reflect the minds of all regions in Nigeria.

Aboki wants Edo state through APC.
Edo people say no, as they remember their battles with Aboki’s herdsmen armed with AK47 rifles.

Meanwhile is this PDP concocted results? Any body to confirm it?

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Midex88(m): 6:00am On Sep 20, 2020
masui:

I love their spirit mehn.

Same would have happened in Lagos if that sissy stood his ground.

Edo people tuale

Why are you dragging yourself backward while the world is looking forward. Are you a backMan
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by IgbalodeRaymond: 6:00am On Sep 20, 2020
techmo and his mouth are crying now cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (99) (Reply)

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) / Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.