Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,066 members, 7,890,507 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:09 PM

Rihanna And Ciara Got Into A Catfght - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Rihanna And Ciara Got Into A Catfght (1474 Views)

Rihanna Almost Nude At Barbados Carnival With Boyfriend Lewis Hamilton / SECRET LOVER: Rihanna And Drake Are Finally In Love Again / Rihanna Loses Grandmother (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna And Ciara Got Into A Catfght by mitchyy(f): 2:05am On Feb 27, 2011
RiRi and Ci got into a diva catfight!
Rihanna and Ciara -- who both dated Chris Brown some time ago bared their claws in a caustic, public spat on Friday.The trouble began when Ciara, 25, made a dig at the fellow singer on E!'s Fashion Police."I ran into her recently at a party. She wasn't the nicest," Ciara sniped on TV. "It's crazy, because I've always loved and respected what she's done in fashion. It wasn't the most pleasant run-in."
Rihanna, 22, apparently got wind of her rival's remarks. She Tweeted, "My bad Ci, did I forget to tip you? How rude of me, You gangsta huh? Ha."
Ciara retorted on Twitter: "Trust me Rihanna you don't want to see me on or off the stage.
"Rihanna stung back: "Good luck with bookin that stage you speak of."
"Pure comedy," Ciara replied.
Before things got uglier, Rihanna called a truce. "Ciara baby, I love you girl!" she Tweeted. "You hurt my feelings real bad on TV! I'm heartbroken! That's why I retaliated this way! So sorry! Let's make up.
"Her pal replied in kind. "Rhi, u know its always been love since day 1! Doing shows and everything. You threw me off in that party! Apology accepted. Let's chat in person."
Good to know they finally made up!
Re: Rihanna And Ciara Got Into A Catfght by Nobody: 2:31am On Feb 27, 2011
Funny!
Re: Rihanna And Ciara Got Into A Catfght by mitchyy(f): 2:39am On Feb 27, 2011
check their profile on twitter and go thru their tweets to confirm
Re: Rihanna And Ciara Got Into A Catfght by enomakos(m): 12:16pm On Mar 04, 2011
funny

(1) (Reply)

Flying Doctors Founder, Ola Orekunrin Just Keeps Soaring. / 48-year-old Woman Found In Suitcase Trying To Sneak Into The US / Big Brother Africa House Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.