Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,746 members, 7,889,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:29 AM

Habit You Find Difficult To Stop - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Habit You Find Difficult To Stop (259 Views)

How Do You Deal With An Habit You Hate But You Can't Stop Doing? / An Unbelievable Experience I Had In My Wilderness Journey I Still Find Difficult / Court Dissolves 10-Year Marriage Over Wife's Stealing Habit, Adultery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Habit You Find Difficult To Stop by RaymondLegacy(m): 7:47am On Sep 19, 2020
Mention one bad habit you are struggling to stop cry embarassed Don't be shy Someone
might give you a solution
Re: Habit You Find Difficult To Stop by olus01(m): 7:57am On Sep 19, 2020
stop been a 1 min guy
Re: Habit You Find Difficult To Stop by jairusben(m): 7:59am On Sep 19, 2020
olus01:
stop been a 1 min guy
it's all in your head
Re: Habit You Find Difficult To Stop by olus01(m): 8:01am On Sep 19, 2020
jairusben:
it's all in your head
as how?
Re: Habit You Find Difficult To Stop by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:12am On Sep 19, 2020
Hmm
Re: Habit You Find Difficult To Stop by Bessppectt(f): 8:33am On Sep 19, 2020
Nothing is impossible
Re: Habit You Find Difficult To Stop by jairusben(m): 8:55am On Sep 19, 2020
olus01:
as how?
you cum so fast because of the euphoria you feel while sexing, you have to master the art of enjoying the pleasure and at the same time having your mind ponder on something else, in that way you control how you last and decide when you want to cum by just having a mental tilt towards the subject matter and what your pondering on, it's all in your head
Re: Habit You Find Difficult To Stop by olus01(m): 8:59am On Sep 19, 2020
jairusben:
you cum so fast because of the euphoria you feel while sexing, you have to master the art of enjoying the pleasure and at the same time having your mind ponder on something else, in that way you control how you last and decide when you want to cum by just having a mental tilt towards the subject matter and what your pondering on, it's all in your head
Thanks i will work on that

(1) (Reply)

Smart Tv Needed / Who Understands This Date Of Birth? / EmptyThread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.