Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,942 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

Some Of My Bizarres And Oddities- Please , Click Each One. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Some Of My Bizarres And Oddities- Please , Click Each One. (735 Views)

I Want To Hold A Record Of The Highest Viewed Topic!!! Please Click To View / House Please Help biko please... click here and help / Oddities Of Life! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Of My Bizarres And Oddities- Please , Click Each One. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:25am On Feb 27, 2011
[size=13pt]Hello. . . grin grin wink

I just feel like sharing most of the interesting things i have been enjoying on the net-space . I guess you would like each one-

i start with this one on the link below

www.vectorpark.com/park.html

Enjoy! grin
[/size]
Re: Some Of My Bizarres And Oddities- Please , Click Each One. by Pweety4me(f): 3:28am On Feb 27, 2011
*Smh*

Ur being funny right?
undecided
Re: Some Of My Bizarres And Oddities- Please , Click Each One. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:32am On Feb 27, 2011
[size=13pt]Yeah. . . .I am darling. Did you like it? grin grin wink

umm. . . long time no seen you online. how is life. . . wink
[/size]

Pweety4me:

*Smh*

your being funny right?
undecided
Re: Some Of My Bizarres And Oddities- Please , Click Each One. by Pweety4me(f): 3:38am On Feb 27, 2011
Life dey, so y do u always put quotes under your comment, & don't tell me this is what u do in your spare time?
Re: Some Of My Bizarres And Oddities- Please , Click Each One. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:44am On Feb 27, 2011
[size=13pt]You mean my signature? well , i love strong and hard quotes my dear. . . common , trust me- my spare time always have every story to tell . lol  grin grin

i wonder if you are on facebook. . . wink
[/size]

Pweety4me:

Life dey, so y do u always put quotes under your comment, & don't tell me this is what u do in your spare time?
Re: Some Of My Bizarres And Oddities- Please , Click Each One. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:46am On Feb 27, 2011
[size=13pt]here is another witty candy online shop for everyone. . . .enjoy! grin

www.mcphee.com/
[/size]
Re: Some Of My Bizarres And Oddities- Please , Click Each One. by Pweety4me(f): 3:47am On Feb 27, 2011
^No i mean what u just did now, u still freak me out by the way!

when u goin to give your life to Christ?

p.s remove those bizzare looking eyes.
undecided
Re: Some Of My Bizarres And Oddities- Please , Click Each One. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:52am On Feb 27, 2011
[size=13pt]Oh my goodness. . . grin grin grin

Now i get what you mean- not always but i like quoting any comment that i have to respond . i still freak you out i know because of my lifestyle . Well , don't be afraid of me I'm just plain and simple kind of person. wink
[/size]
Re: Some Of My Bizarres And Oddities- Please , Click Each One. by Pweety4me(f): 3:54am On Feb 27, 2011
^I said remove the eyes!!

Not that, but u put the quote under your comment instead of the reverse.

I'm not afraid, i just think your a freak!!

Anywho's  when next u goin to the cinema? smiley

[size=4pt]& do u ave girfriend?
[/size]
Re: Some Of My Bizarres And Oddities- Please , Click Each One. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:02am On Feb 27, 2011
[size=13pt]Yeah. . . i do have so many girl friends .

Your wish is done darling. . . i had already remove the scary eyes of you darling grin grin

I've felt you are afraid just like most of our Forum- friends simply because of my life pattern. Well , I'll be visiting cinema soon as possible. . . OMG! didn't know you love going out for large screen movies like me? grin grin wink
[/size]
Re: Some Of My Bizarres And Oddities- Please , Click Each One. by Pweety4me(f): 4:14am On Feb 27, 2011
^Lol, not girlfriend(s) a girlfriend a partner, one to call your own tongue

Scary eyes of your head!! cheesy\

Well not afraid, just don't like. . .well i observed your keen intrest & endulgence in movies , so i thought it would be cool if we could go some time  tongue

But on 1 condition cool
Re: Some Of My Bizarres And Oddities- Please , Click Each One. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:31am On Feb 27, 2011
[size=13pt]Yeah darling. . . you have notice so much about me kiss kiss. one thing about me is '' popularity'' and as a student of theater- Art the '' Movie '' is one of my priority . I have so much interest in Movies and my on hand project is to see my MEDIA-HOUSE would take me to the next level - Just a smooth legend on the making . wink

Of course , i would enjoy going out with you for the Movies darling. . . .one condition? what is that condition please. . .i guess it's not my signature you want me to change? grin grin grin wink
[/size]
Re: Some Of My Bizarres And Oddities- Please , Click Each One. by Pweety4me(f): 5:00am On Feb 27, 2011
^I wanna quote but kinda sceptical! cheesy tongue lipsrsealed

The condition is. . .

You have to remove all those evil & ungoldy things surrounding you including your siggy. . .& give your life to the ALMIGHTY JEHOVAH!

Seriously, not ony would i go cinema's with you, i'll be good pals wif ya! wink

Wat ya say?
smiley
Re: Some Of My Bizarres And Oddities- Please , Click Each One. by EfemenaXY: 5:14am On Feb 27, 2011
^^ Girl, I'll say you're wasting your time

Just take him and love him for who he is cheesy cheesy
Re: Some Of My Bizarres And Oddities- Please , Click Each One. by Pweety4me(f): 5:31am On Feb 27, 2011
Efemena_xy:

^^ Girl, I'll say you're wasting your time

Just take him and love him for who he is cheesy cheesy
What!

R u tryna say people can not change?

Plse step aside sista, let me deal with this with him jare!
cheesy cool
Re: Some Of My Bizarres And Oddities- Please , Click Each One. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:00pm On Mar 02, 2011
[size=13pt]Efe darling you are saying something and i guess you have discovered somethings about me . i started this thread so that i would describe myself with some of the bizarre and oddities that fit's my pleasure .

Well , the one thing about me is my personality - I always remain on my ground . Pweety4me dear i understand how you feel but changing because of the love or hate you have for me that mean's I'm not pleasing my destiny . honestly speaking , you aren't the first and won't be the last person on Nairaland to give me such kind of Condition . I'm lack of speech for the now please , i need to think! . so many Guys , Men , Girls , women on this forum have been preaching the Gospel and other believe but i can't change from what i am now.

I'm not evil or something like that , just an ordinary person that have a unique life-style - path . you can still be a very good pal with me if you wish. . . . . i wish to be good pals with whosoever that accept me the way i am now.

Common ,- remember we are in this world and we keep learning new things each day. smiley
[/size]
Re: Some Of My Bizarres And Oddities- Please , Click Each One. by dgreatrock(m): 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2011
@Ogaga, watzup?
Re: Some Of My Bizarres And Oddities- Please , Click Each One. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:19pm On Mar 02, 2011
[size=13pt]I'm cool my dear friend - how's your side? long time no seen you dgreatrock and sometimes I'm worried of your long absent on the forum. You fully back? grin grin wink [/size]

dgreatrock:

@Ogaga, watzup?
Re: Some Of My Bizarres And Oddities- Please , Click Each One. by MsPotato(f): 2:08pm On Mar 02, 2011
Awwwwww. . , Now I see ma baba and mybrotha in here. Both from the opposit world! kiss kiss kiss

Oga my dear, I aint gonna click on that your link as I have a very weak heart lipsrsealed
Re: Some Of My Bizarres And Oddities- Please , Click Each One. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:42pm On Mar 03, 2011
[size=13pt]Ms. Potato dear you are welcome to one of my thread- nice having you in here my dear . Well, you shouldn't just refuse to click the link i urge . I promise it's for the sake of Fun and i guess you would like em . grin grin wink [/size]

Ms. Potato:

Awwwwww. . , Now I see ma baba and mybrotha in here. Both from the opposit world! kiss kiss kiss

Oga my dear, I aint gonna click on that your link as I have a very weak heart lipsrsealed
Re: Some Of My Bizarres And Oddities- Please , Click Each One. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:18pm On Mar 03, 2011
[size=13pt]Here is another one from me. . . . enjoy![/size]

http://mta.me/
Re: Some Of My Bizarres And Oddities- Please , Click Each One. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:25pm On Mar 03, 2011
[size=13pt]Here is a funny music composition set. . . very easy and WOW! shocked grin

Enjoy! wink
[/size]

http://www.sembeo.com/media/Matrix.swf
Re: Some Of My Bizarres And Oddities- Please , Click Each One. by EfemenaXY: 3:59pm On Mar 05, 2011
^^ Nice

but to be honest, I dey always fear to click on your links

God only knows what lies behind them all

First I go must dey surrounded by peeps

secondly, I no go click for night time - must be broad daylight

and finally, I go take several deep breadths and count to ten!! grin grin
Re: Some Of My Bizarres And Oddities- Please , Click Each One. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:54pm On Mar 09, 2011
[size=13pt]Oh darling you are always cracking me up - grin grin grin

Common , i have told you -i can't afford to see you are afraid of me? I have promise not to bite even though i love chomping^^ grin

Honestly speaking my links are not harmful efe darling. . . .They are just new modern links that makes the world goes around. You can click - and no harm . cheesy cheesy smiley

You would be surrounded by people thinking you may disappear after Clicking? abeg darling nor think am like that . nothing bad is going to happen to you as far i care about you so much.

. . . . . and after counting 1 to 10 i guess the next thing is to Click and see what I've gat. grin grin wink
[/size]

Efemena_xy:

^^ Nice

but to be honest, I dey always fear to click on your links

God only knows what lies behind them all

First I go must dey surrounded by peeps

secondly, I no go click for night time - must be broad daylight

and finally, I go take several deep breadths and count to ten!! grin grin
Re: Some Of My Bizarres And Oddities- Please , Click Each One. by CrazyMan(m): 4:54am On Mar 14, 2011
Ogaga longest time; what's good? smiley
Re: Some Of My Bizarres And Oddities- Please , Click Each One. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:03am On Mar 14, 2011
[size=13pt]Yeah friend , longest time no seen . Men , everything is good and pretty going well . been busy at work and still on the legend in making to shake the the world as soon as possible with most of my activities . grin

Please , stay safe for our sake. . . .i miss you these period you are not on line to share with me. wink
[/size]

CrazyMan:

Ogaga longest time; what's good? smiley
Re: Some Of My Bizarres And Oddities- Please , Click Each One. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:58am On Mar 15, 2011
[size=13pt][font=OldMan B ook Style]Write down anything and your lyrics / message see how you are a wonderful artiste . . . try it now below. FUN!! grin grin wink[/font][/size]

http://www.kakomessenger.com/kakoMessenger/php/humphreyNewMessage.php

(1) (Reply)

Re-world Baby Factory Busted In Imo State: A Lie! / Hey Guys / Sharp Rise In Young Women Taking Cocaine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.