Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,617 members, 7,975,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 03:07 AM

The Boy Who Proposed To His Babe After Waec? Look What The Girl's Dad Did To Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Boy Who Proposed To His Babe After Waec? Look What The Girl's Dad Did To Him (10142 Views)

OMG! Hours After 19years Old Girl Uploaded Her Nude Video, See What Her Dad Did / Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring / So Bad! See What Dad Did To His Daughter At The Airport (photos And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Boy Who Proposed To His Babe After Waec? Look What The Girl's Dad Did To Him by DamnnNiggarr: 9:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
Damnnnn!
what's his crime??

The father is not a real niggar!

why arrest the poor boy over nothing??

i mean what are they going to charge him?? for proposal??

if he had been Bill's or Jeff Bezos's son, i can bet my balls that the story wouldn't have been the same.

1 Like

Re: The Boy Who Proposed To His Babe After Waec? Look What The Girl's Dad Did To Him by sparog(m): 9:55pm On Sep 19, 2020
You guys above supporting the actions of the girl's father are all crazy

What rubbish are you people spewing from your mouth, since when has it become a crime to propose to a lady...

Both of them are probably minors and the proposal must have been a joke that should have been laughed about

All the father had to do was educate his own daughter and leave the poor boy alone

I know if the boy's father was wealthy this rubbish wouldn't have happened

2 Likes

Re: The Boy Who Proposed To His Babe After Waec? Look What The Girl's Dad Did To Him by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
Mad people will say Buhari is to blame
Re: The Boy Who Proposed To His Babe After Waec? Look What The Girl's Dad Did To Him by FahBuLous: 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
If nigeria can arrest someone for eating shit, my brother who are u?
Re: The Boy Who Proposed To His Babe After Waec? Look What The Girl's Dad Did To Him by LikeAking: 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2020
Nelly4you:
Few weeks ago, the Waec Exams that appeared as if it won't be written this year was finally concluded. This left it's Ss3 students jubilating for joy that they are now secondary School leavers. Some of them began doing other illicit things to mark the end of their exams. A picture was seen of some students who took to drinking beer as a means of the celebration, and other events.
Amongst the events that occurred after the Waec Exams was a male student who proposed to his girlfriend after the Exam. I really don't know his aim of doing that, does it mean he doesn't want to further his education, even when he has not seen his results yet he proposed.

Well, few days after the proposal incident occurred, the girls father called up Police to come and arrest the boy who proposed to his daughter.

The girls dad is not smart.

These move will only make their love stronger.

some Indian film things.

The girls fada should have contacted Billionare Otedola for advice on this issue.

over emotions sha.

If na me I go just laff.

I go try my best to know if their love dey really grounded.

If they truly love each other,I will help the boy become a Man.
Try as much as possible to get them to tie the knot lata in life.

1 Like

Re: The Boy Who Proposed To His Babe After Waec? Look What The Girl's Dad Did To Him by LikeAking: 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
sparog:

What rubbish are you people spewing from your mouth, since when has it become a crime to propose to a lady...

Both of them are probably minors and the proposal must have been a joke that should have been laughed about

All the father had to do was educate his own daughter and leave the poor boy alone

The pops na jonzing.

Him go see real Remeo and Juliet love now.

1 Like

Re: The Boy Who Proposed To His Babe After Waec? Look What The Girl's Dad Did To Him by accounts2boku: 12:30am On Sep 20, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

This one has call trouble grin grin

I bet if he stays in that cell for 2 days he will think about his future and how to archive his dream. Children of nnowadays have no decorum toways relationship or dating.
but they are done with school na. ain't they free to get married?
Re: The Boy Who Proposed To His Babe After Waec? Look What The Girl's Dad Did To Him by Kondomatic(m): 3:54am On Sep 20, 2020
Nelly4you:
The boy who was at his home was shocked to see police came with tricycle to arrest him. He was pleading but nothing could be done, even his girlfriend couldn't do anything about it.

From the picture, you can see that the enraged father came alongside his daughter and police to the boyfriend's house, after which he was arrested and taken away.
The girls father is a disciplined man, I really like the way he reacted to this incident. How can his daughter who he has not finished training in school be engaged without his approval. She has not even see her Waec results!!

The step taken by the father was the right step every man will do to the daughter he loves and cherish.
You're saying this because you imagined yourself as the father of the girl.

Now imagine yourself as the boy's father let's see if you will hold same opinion.
Re: The Boy Who Proposed To His Babe After Waec? Look What The Girl's Dad Did To Him by OmoBaale1(m): 5:27am On Sep 20, 2020
Orisirisi ;DOrisirisi
Re: The Boy Who Proposed To His Babe After Waec? Look What The Girl's Dad Did To Him by nams77: 7:58am On Sep 20, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Sometimes people need a proper shock to reset their brain... and as much as boy did not commit any crime, he did something blasphemous in the eyes of any parent.

1st of all, at that young age these kids dont know shiit about what marriage is all about and/or what it take to "stay" happily married.

2nd, propose to marry when you haven't even got a job nor a place of your own to stay and/or an income for that matter?! What type of craziness is this?

3rd, the fact that the daughter even said yes, means that boy is indeed a danger to society..And NEEDS TO BE ARRESTED AND HAVE HIS BRAIN RESET... before these kids take this madness too far (marriage proposal is a sure way to open babes legs magically)
You got it wrong. What is the boy's crime? Indecent proposal? Is that an offence in law?
While I am not in support of the foolish boy, the man has no legal right to arrest that boy.
He should have cautioned/arrested his daughter..

You arrest my son for this shi*t and you will see the other side of the tiger. After I have dealth with the errant father, I will deal with my son personally.

Cc: bigflamie. sparog

I await the correction or otherwise of a legal counsel

1 Like

Re: The Boy Who Proposed To His Babe After Waec? Look What The Girl's Dad Did To Him by Thurmieee: 8:03am On Sep 20, 2020
kukoyi17226:
Since that boy infant would probably be in my nursing for myriad decades to come, I would have probably done the while thing.come back when you have an curriculum and some LIFE PROSPECT.
Guy we don see your comment na. you still go use another account post am
Re: The Boy Who Proposed To His Babe After Waec? Look What The Girl's Dad Did To Him by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 20, 2020
accounts2boku:
but they are done with school na. ain't they free to get married?

See your funny talk which school? grin grin is it secondary school you are talking about? If it is, no qualms, but ask that boy weather he has any handwork.
Re: The Boy Who Proposed To His Babe After Waec? Look What The Girl's Dad Did To Him by Nelly4you: 8:40am On Sep 20, 2020
sparog:

You'are even crazier, for spewing all this so if one foolish boy proposed to ur daughter making the whole social platform to know about the engagement.. which boy with his common sense in Africa would do that u think this is Uk bi India, now the father will let him go Scot free
what if something happens to the girl later on like pregnancy.. which work does the boy has that would enable him to raise a family abi the boy wants to destroy the gurl's future. the gurl's father had to take action cus all this kinda guys are dangerous.. oga think twice
Re: The Boy Who Proposed To His Babe After Waec? Look What The Girl's Dad Did To Him by sparog(m): 8:48am On Sep 20, 2020
Nelly4you:

You'are even crazier, for spewing all this so if one foolish boy proposed to ur daughter making the whole social platform to know about the engagement.. which boy with his common sense in Africa would do that u think this is Uk bi India, now the father will let him go Scot free
what if something happens to the girl later on like pregnancy.. which work does the boy has that would enable him to raise a family abi the boy wants to destroy the gurl's future. the gurl's father had to take action cus all this kinda guys are dangerous.. oga think twice

You're twice as stupid as the girl's father. What crimes did the boy commit?
Re: The Boy Who Proposed To His Babe After Waec? Look What The Girl's Dad Did To Him by sparog(m): 8:49am On Sep 20, 2020
nams77:

You got it wrong. What is the boy's crime? Indecent proposal? Is that an offence in law?
While I am not in support of the foolish boy, the man has no legal right to arrest that boy.
He should have cautioned/arrested his daughter..

You arrest my son for this shi*t and you will see the other side of the tiger. After I have dealth with the errant father, I will deal with my son personally.

Cc: bigflamie. sparog

I await the correction or otherwise of a legal counsel

You're smart

1 Like

Re: The Boy Who Proposed To His Babe After Waec? Look What The Girl's Dad Did To Him by strangest(m): 8:55am On Sep 20, 2020
this will only strengthen their love... these are juveniles for crying out loud....
Re: The Boy Who Proposed To His Babe After Waec? Look What The Girl's Dad Did To Him by Nelly4you: 10:38am On Sep 20, 2020
sparog:

You're twice as stupid as the girl's father. What crimes did the boy commit?
what crime abi
I pray this kinda circumstances won't happen to your daughter... I swear u would even do worst than that man.. I'm certain
Re: The Boy Who Proposed To His Babe After Waec? Look What The Girl's Dad Did To Him by DropsMic(m): 10:43am On Sep 20, 2020
[s]
Nelly4you:
The boy who was at his home was shocked to see police came with tricycle to arrest him. He was pleading but nothing could be done, even his girlfriend couldn't do anything about it.

From the picture, you can see that the enraged father came alongside his daughter and police to the boyfriend's house, after which he was arrested and taken away.
The girls father is a disciplined man, I really like the way he reacted to this incident. How can his daughter who he has not finished training in school be engaged without his approval. She has not even see her Waec results!!

The step taken by the father was the right step every man will do to the daughter he loves and cherish.
[/s]
Re: The Boy Who Proposed To His Babe After Waec? Look What The Girl's Dad Did To Him by double0seven(m): 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
Nelly4you:

what crime abi
I pray this kinda circumstances won't happen to your daughter... I swear u would even do worst than that man.. I'm certain

The person that said you're twice as stupid as the girl's father was wrong

You are six times as stupid
Re: The Boy Who Proposed To His Babe After Waec? Look What The Girl's Dad Did To Him by Nelly4you: 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
double0seven:

You are six times as stupid
I won't insult u cus ur sense of reasoning is too low let it happens to ur daughter let me see how u will react...
Re: The Boy Who Proposed To His Babe After Waec? Look What The Girl's Dad Did To Him by Honchoslim16(m): 3:40pm On Sep 20, 2020
gο∂∂αми мєни!

τнє gυγ ιѕ ѕυяєℓγ α ƒοοℓ...

ρєяιο∂!
Re: The Boy Who Proposed To His Babe After Waec? Look What The Girl's Dad Did To Him by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
Nice move by the father there. I would have done same if it were my daughter. She too will be dealt with.

Rubbish!
Re: The Boy Who Proposed To His Babe After Waec? Look What The Girl's Dad Did To Him by Nelly4you: 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2020
Brachaa:
Nice move by the father there. I would have done same if it were my daughter. She too will be dealt with.

Rubbish!
abi oo God bless u sister. guys are just overreacting without looking through the matter like normal adult should...

1 Like

Re: The Boy Who Proposed To His Babe After Waec? Look What The Girl's Dad Did To Him by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 20, 2020
Nelly4you:

abi oo God bless u sister. guys are just overreacting without looking through the matter like normal adult should...

Amen.
Re: The Boy Who Proposed To His Babe After Waec? Look What The Girl's Dad Did To Him by double0seven(m): 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
Brachaa:

Rubbish!

The only reason the father could get the boy arrested is because we have a useless police force. The boy has committed no offence. Both of them are minors.

What you need to do is descpline your daughter and talk to her.

Marriage proposal is not an offence, talk less of being a criminal offense.
Re: The Boy Who Proposed To His Babe After Waec? Look What The Girl's Dad Did To Him by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2020
double0seven:

The only reason the father could get the boy arrested is because we have a useless police force. The boy has committed no offence. Both of them are minors.

What you need to do is descpline your daughter and talk to her.

Marriage proposal is not an offence, talk less of being a criminal offense.

Marriage proposal at what age? It's a sexual offence. Before you know it they'll start engaging in illicit sex.

At least, this will serve as a deterrent to the others.
Re: The Boy Who Proposed To His Babe After Waec? Look What The Girl's Dad Did To Him by illicit(m): 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2020
Brachaa:

Marriage proposal at what age? It's a sexual offence. Before you know it they'll start engaiging in illicit sex.

At least, this will serve as a deterrent to the others.

But our fore fathers married that young and what they say is that it is practised so as to curb illicit sex
Re: The Boy Who Proposed To His Babe After Waec? Look What The Girl's Dad Did To Him by sparog(m): 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2020
Nelly4you:

what crime abi

Leave story mbok, they boy hasn't committed a crime, it's only the African factor that's at play here
Re: The Boy Who Proposed To His Babe After Waec? Look What The Girl's Dad Did To Him by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 20, 2020
illicit:

But our fore fathers married that young and what they say is that it is practised so as to curb illicit sex

Our forefathers were not educated and were not going to school when they got married.

This is 21st century. People should learn to set their priorities right. At this stage, they obviously can't get married cos unlike our forefathers, they have no bearing yet. Our forefathers were either farmers or Hunters in their days.

1 Like

Re: The Boy Who Proposed To His Babe After Waec? Look What The Girl's Dad Did To Him by illicit(m): 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2020
Brachaa:

Our forefathers were not educated and were not going to school when they got married.

This is 21st century. People should learn to set their priorities right. At this stage, they obviously can't get married cos unlike our forefathers, they have no bearing yet. Our forefathers were either farmers or Hunters in their days.

Well said

But getting a life partner is priority too

When I was at school, my mum frowned at me
having girlfriend, she said I should graduate and get something doing first. I adhered.

Now, to get a partner is not easy because any girl I come by usually thinks I would have hooked up at school or NYSC, being the best time and place to get hooked..... that I am just looking for fun.

Was my mom wrong

So can u see what I am getting at now.
Re: The Boy Who Proposed To His Babe After Waec? Look What The Girl's Dad Did To Him by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 20, 2020
illicit:

Well said

But getting a life partner is priority too

When I was at school, my mum frowned at me
having girlfriend, she said I should graduate and get something doing first. I adhered.

Now, to get a partner is not easy because any girl I come by usually thinks I would have hooked up at school or NYSC, being the best time and place to get hooked..... that I am just looking for fun.

Was my mom wrong

So can u see what I am getting at now.

Your mum was absolutely right. Your not being able to get a girl to wife now is not your mums fault but yours. Maybe you're going to those who don't like you or you're being too picky. Yes! So don't shift the blame on the wise old woman.

Child marriage should not be encouraged. There's time for everything.
Re: The Boy Who Proposed To His Babe After Waec? Look What The Girl's Dad Did To Him by Nelly4you: 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2020
sparog:

Leave story mbok, they boy hasn't committed a crime, it's only the African factor that's at play here
urrrh dey there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood Top Actresses, Broken Marriage / Femi Kuti: An Exclusive Interview / Man Paints His Dog Like A Tiger So It Can Scare Monkeys' Away From His Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.